Jan 10, 2020
About that patch, do you have to rename it from Banking_on_Bella-Patch-pc to Patch.rpa? I think i am doing something wrong..i feel i am missing half the content when i play, reading you peps.
i didn't touch the name on the patch, n it worked perfectly for me...n ironically i just finished v0.3 yesterday, not realizing there was an updated being released today; i'm assuming we have to download the whole game again, there's no "update only" download? n if we do that, will it overwrite our saves? n how do u know if u get the girl preggo if u rape her? i did that w/both the girl at the very beginning from the bar, as well as Genie...n there's only a daydream the MC has of her getting knocked up, but it's not actually happening in the game. DARK CHARM POINTS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::sneaky::devilish::cool::p

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Darksyde6661

Well many time a patch doesn't work unless you rename the incest patch to patch. Especially if the patch is uploaded to the site as an attachment as the site adds crap to the files name when it gets uploaded. I always just renamed them all to patch just to be safe.

extreme_sadist

Not unless a upload comes with save files.

What I usually do is delete everything from a games folder except for the save folder when a update appears I download the game extract it and copy and paste the save folder and paste it into the new version.

Also renpy games have a back up save folder so even if the save files were deleted from the game folder they'll still be there in the back up folder.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
it's a very short update, buy a swimsuit for sis, and you meet a bar slut. Guess I'll have to wait a few months before the story gets back to Bella. IF there is incest, the visit from sis will likely be teasing and flirting...probably gonna have to wait till next year for any action on that front.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
it's a very short update, buy a swimsuit for sis, and you meet a bar slut. Guess I'll have to wait a few months before the story gets back to Bella. IF there is incest, the visit from sis will likely be teasing and flirting...probably gonna have to wait till next year for any action on that front.
I think my play through was over an hour. I suppose if you don't read and just Ctrl your way through it might be pretty short, especially if you are just doing one path.

Can I just say Abby :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dgeorge

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Thanks for the heads-up ... gonna pass on this update ^^
And I´m afraid you are right with your assumption regards the incest ... there are too many such teasing games out here - sadly.

I wanna play games to have fun - but such teasing games generate only frustration instead of fun ... (n)

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
This is rapidly becoming my favorite game, but I do sadly have to report that there is a bug in the latest version.

The dark charm path is missing a file for the dark booty call. Unskippable and cannot view that scene. I assume Gina was coming back for more?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
What's the point of random club slut scenes when there are already so many established characters to progress with?

Also, sorry Abby but Marvel comics suck ass these days. Actually both the Big 2 and Image too. Maybe dev should have put a Dark Horse option, just sayin.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes