myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Darksyde6661

Well many time a patch doesn't work unless you rename the incest patch to patch. Especially if the patch is uploaded to the site as an attachment as the site adds crap to the files name when it gets uploaded. I always just renamed them all to patch just to be safe.

extreme_sadist

Not unless a upload comes with save files.

What I usually do is delete everything from a games folder except for the save folder when a update appears I download the game extract it and copy and paste the save folder and paste it into the new version.

Also renpy games have a back up save folder so even if the save files were deleted from the game folder they'll still be there in the back up folder.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
it's a very short update, buy a swimsuit for sis, and you meet a bar slut. Guess I'll have to wait a few months before the story gets back to Bella. IF there is incest, the visit from sis will likely be teasing and flirting...probably gonna have to wait till next year for any action on that front.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
it's a very short update, buy a swimsuit for sis, and you meet a bar slut. Guess I'll have to wait a few months before the story gets back to Bella. IF there is incest, the visit from sis will likely be teasing and flirting...probably gonna have to wait till next year for any action on that front.
I think my play through was over an hour. I suppose if you don't read and just Ctrl your way through it might be pretty short, especially if you are just doing one path.

Can I just say Abby :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dgeorge

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Thanks for the heads-up ... gonna pass on this update ^^
And I´m afraid you are right with your assumption regards the incest ... there are too many such teasing games out here - sadly.

I wanna play games to have fun - but such teasing games generate only frustration instead of fun ... (n)

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
This is rapidly becoming my favorite game, but I do sadly have to report that there is a bug in the latest version.

The dark charm path is missing a file for the dark booty call. Unskippable and cannot view that scene. I assume Gina was coming back for more?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
What's the point of random club slut scenes when there are already so many established characters to progress with?

Also, sorry Abby but Marvel comics suck ass these days. Actually both the Big 2 and Image too. Maybe dev should have put a Dark Horse option, just sayin.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
What's the point of random club slut scenes when there are already so many established characters to progress with?
This is my only real problem with this update. I feel like it would have been easy to have the club girls' roles filled by the twins you'd met earlier. Or maybe the barista from your date with Gena. That way there's some kind of build-up and progression, as opposed to a quick, effortless, and ultimately kind of pointless sex scene.

I also wish this update allowed for a little more in the way of choices. When the main character has Amanda, the shop girl, trying on swimsuits for him alone in an empty store, having already told him she could get in trouble, I feel like that would have been a nice place for some options. Throw some more money at her for sex, try to blackmail her by recording her and threatening to tell her boss, or heck, invite her to the club.

It's still a solid update, and I particularly enjoyed having the main character explicitly spell out how he's gaslighting and manipulating Abby on the dark path, and setting up a kind of an evil sugar daddy role for him. Hoping we see a lot more of her, and her sister, in future installments.

Hopefully the dev does another director's cut for this update, and tosses a few more options in, but I still really enjoyed this update.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
CookieMonster666

The message is that demons are among us and which side is the MC going to be on good or bad?

I mean look at that fucking face that's a demon face for sure and lets not forget those long bony fingers with the 2 inch long fucking nails which you can easily see when he's groping her ass. The girls could be succubus's or some other type of demon who are there to try to seduce the MC to the dark side.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HandofVecna

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
... Or maybe the barista from your date with Gena. That way there's some kind of build-up and progression, as opposed to a quick, effortless, and ultimately kind of pointless sex scene.
Well, the game is named after the barista - Bella. I'm sure she will be featured more prominently as time goes on.

With the 'random slut scenes', I'm uncertain. I get the vibe that this is NOT a "nail everything in sight" game. That there will be trade-offs - whether it's in relationships or whatever. I'm tending to want to just focus on m'girls Sophia, Gina, Lana and room for another one or two (like, the obvious Bella).

...although if they make more room for that swimsuit clerk, I'd be willing to adjust my attention...

Just sayin'.

Reactions: HandofVecna

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
CookieMonster666

The message is that demons are among us and which side is the MC going to be on good or bad?

I mean look at that fucking face that's a demon face for sure and lets not forget those long bony fingers with the 2 inch long fucking nails which you can easily see when he's groping her ass. The girls could be succubus's or some other type of demon who are there to try to seduce the MC to the dark side.
Yeah. It reminds me a little bit of Nathan Fillion's character in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, although his wasn't nearly this creepy. His "priest" was just badass and generally evil.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes