NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So when you get the choice of Dom Path does that mean you domming the girl or is she domming you.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I think it's you being dommed. The option for Stacy when I made all the choices which put the MC in control is a "Stacy sub path" so I assume they're always talking about the other character and not the MC.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Are all imagination scenes in the shower important? I didn't see any of them.

I leave my advance on the beach minigame ... I really don't want to play or lose, and the only two options are play or lose. Is there a way to skip the minigame and win?

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Are all imagination scenes in the shower important? I didn't see any of them.

I leave my advance on the beach minigame ... I really don't want to play or lose, and the only two options are play or lose. Is there a way to skip the minigame and win?
The mini-game is suuuuuuuper easy. Easier than saving before the mini game and trying to randomly win. You have to load choose to skip and hope you randomly win, if you fail you have to load and try again. Just play the mini-game. It's literally the easiest mini game I've ever played.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Speaking of the shower fantasies, they're my one real complaint about the game (apart from being exposed to the horror show that is Fran and Janice) - the regular having to choose between the same small selection of fantasies every time you shower is kind of annoying. More so when I'm not even interested in some of the girls in the fantasies.

Minor complaint, though. Overall I like the game enough to forgive being forced to keep opting out.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The mini-game is suuuuuuuper easy. Easier than saving before the mini game and trying to randomly win. You have to load choose to skip and hope you randomly win, if you fail you have to load and try again. Just play the mini-game. It's literally the easiest mini game I've ever played.
Well, I can try, but I really have little patience with the minigames, if I need more than 2 tries I will quit. So far I have not found a minigame (or a game that contains a minigame) that motivates me to try it seriously. And at now this game isn't different of others.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah I found out that the JaniceDom path mean she will dom you but if you go with the Sub/Dom path is more of the way to go if your looking to dom Janice. Haven't gotten far enough yet but still fearing anything with Fran but if it means it gets me one step closer to taking over the company.

Last edited:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I have to say this game does have an interesting way it goes about your choices that I'm always trying different things to get the outcome I'm looking for. Which has surprised me with each option you have to choose to get them don't seem to be what you think it should be. Also the writing of all the stress induced work environment makes me worried for the creator of the game because it gets a little to real sometimes.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I have to say this game does have an interesting way it goes about your choices that I'm always trying different things to get the outcome I'm looking for. Which has surprised me with each option you have to choose to get them don't seem to be what you think it should be. Also the writing of all the stress induced work environment makes me worried for the creator of the game because it gets a little to real sometimes.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to running the company. Hopefully that means I can be a very bad boss :)

LOL I wonder how much of the game is drawn from real life experience? That's some scary stuff right there if this is based on real life :eek:! If this what the Dev's real life job is like they might have a heart attack before this is all over :ROFLMAO:.

I enjoy all the routes the hard part for me is deciding which one is my main route.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
what does incest patch do? I did not install incest patch still lana is referred as MC's sister.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
How does one get on the Mallorie route?
When you go on your date with Gena at the cafe, and she tries to leave after speaking to Victor, let her go. MC will have coffee by himself, and start a conversation with Mallorie. As far as I can tell, that's the only content for her so far.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
how to install incest patch? i placed the file in OP in 'game' folder but still it isn't installed.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
When you go on your date with Gena at the cafe, and she tries to leave after speaking to Victor, let her go. MC will have coffee by himself, and start a conversation with Mallorie. As far as I can tell, that's the only content for her so far.
this game really need a walkthrough.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes