Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, too bad the blonde chick that walks out wasn't in it unless I missed it when I told the cheating bitch to fuck off.

Almost vomited when Janice took her skirt off.

That bit with the burger joint and slenderman with the schoolgirls made me laugh, too bad the ugly waitress got in the way.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
unless I missed it when I told the cheating bitch to fuck off.
At this point, you've missed additional scenes with her, although she's only briefly around. If you go on a date with Stacy, Bella (the blonde girl after whom the game is named) will be the waitress there serving drinks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I must have misread the changelog on the OP for this latest release. I thought it said something about an alternate activity if you decided not to go out with Stacy Dang. Maybe that was just mentioned for an upcoming release, though. Also, I saw it mentioned, but I'm not sure I understand how to get the "new optional encounter".

Can I just say that, if you are not actively pursuing Sofia (on one of my paths I intentionally didn't), I found the lunch with everybody was hilarious? I love screwing over Janice. I wouldn't mind a scene where you haul off and slap her across her smug, snotty face. [cough, cough, PGS, if you ever show up on F95]

• Haha
Reactions: HandofVecna

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I must have misread the changelog on the OP for this latest release. I thought it said something about an alternate activity if you decided not to go out with Stacy Dang.
If you turn Stacy down and charmed Gena the night before you get a booty call.

Also, I saw it mentioned, but I'm not sure I understand how to get the "new optional encounter".
See here.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I must have misread the changelog on the OP for this latest release. I thought it said something about an alternate activity if you decided not to go out with Stacy Dang. Maybe that was just mentioned for an upcoming release, though. Also, I saw it mentioned, but I'm not sure I understand how to get the "new optional encounter".

Can I just say that, if you are not actively pursuing Sofia (on one of my paths I intentionally didn't), I found the lunch with everybody was hilarious? I love screwing over Janice. I wouldn't mind a scene where you haul off and slap her across her smug, snotty face. [cough, cough, PGS, if you ever show up on F95]
Yeah, it's a sweet little
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
At this point, you've missed additional scenes with her, although she's only briefly around. If you go on a date with Stacy, Bella (the blonde girl after whom the game is named) will be the waitress there serving drinks.
Fuck for real, so to get the girl who the game is based on, you have to go back to a cheating bitch, like a little simp.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
They're not very significant scenes, just introductory chit-chat. There's no particular reason to think all further content with her will depend on them.
I hope not, fuck going back to a cheater.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Fuck for real, so to get the girl who the game is based on, you have to go back to a cheating bitch, like a little simp.
They're not very significant scenes, just introductory chit-chat. There's no particular reason to think all further content with her will depend on them.
Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't mean to imply that you would have to reunite with Stacy to see Bella ever. The scenes where you can see her so far (AFAIK) are if you go on a date with Gena the night before (Bella's leaving the café where you meet Gena), and then on the date with Stacy (Bella's the waitress, as I mentioned before). As gregers said, they're not big scenes, and I highly doubt you would have to do this to see her in the VN.

Keep in mind that the name of the game is Banking on Bella, so although we don't know how yet, I'd guess she's going to be all over in the VN and most likely very significant at some point. (Not sure about her being a LI; I would guess more like someone you befriend and who offers advice as you go along. Ofc, we just don't know at this point in the game.)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
CookieMonster666

Actually in the one route where Janice or (LuMpY) what I changed her name to tries to force you to eat her out you can do it or you can bitch slap her and then slap her ass before walking out the door. I also changed Fran to the wicked witch Frank to the douche.

Havik79

I picked Stacy if you don't you will miss a hot 3some scene with Stacy another woman and the MC and the MC gets a little pay back in a way by fucking the other woman while Stacy watches and can't do anything.

I'm not really interested in Bella at all since I have seen enough of that model that I want to pick someone that is new and different like Mallorie or the sister.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't mean to imply that you would have to reunite with Stacy to see Bella ever. The scenes where you can see her so far (AFAIK) are if you go on a date with Gena the night before (Bella's leaving the café where you meet Gena), and then on the date with Stacy (Bella's the waitress, as I mentioned before). As gregers said, they're not big scenes, and I highly doubt you would have to do this to see her in the VN.

Keep in mind that the name of the game is Banking on Bella, so although we don't know how yet, I'd guess she's going to be all over in the VN and most likely very significant at some point. (Not sure about her being a LI; I would guess more like someone you befriend and who offers advice as you go along. Ofc, we just don't know at this point in the game.)
Yeah, I think if we take the Dev's foreshadowing at face value Bella will be a major character.

As far as Stacy goes the more I think about it the more I believe she is crawling back to us.
There is a saying, "Sometimes you have to learn to take yes for an answer." I ain't a simp or pussy whipped, I am whipping that pussy!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, I think if we take the Dev's foreshadowing at face value Bella will be a major character.

As far as Stacy goes the more I think about it the more I believe she is crawling back to us.
There is a saying, "Sometimes you have to learn to take yes for an answer." I ain't a simp or pussy whipped, I am whipping that pussy!
Definitely. And I know some disagree with this perspective, but I'm not automatically unforgiving of someone who has deeply wronged you (in a game or IRL). I'm willing to give Stacy a second chance (on one of my paths) and enjoy where it leads for now; I don't think doing this once (or even perhaps twice) makes someone a simp or pussy-whipped. At a certain point, though, you need to avoid the lumps in the first place. So, ofc, I will definitely be PISSED, if she pulls the same shit again.

• Red Heart

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
CookieMonster666

Actually in the one route where Janice or (LuMpY) what I changed her name to tries to force you to eat her out you can do it or you can bitch slap her and then slap her ass before walking out the door. I also changed Fran to the wicked witch Frank to the douche.
Lol. I don't generally pick a name for characters (including the MC), unless a game forces me too. That said, I like the names you've chosen. :LOL:

Rather than slap her there, I took a dominating role, got her all revved up, and then left her hanging (and raging mad). I think that's crueler than just a smack. Still, maybe another opportunity to slap her will come: she definitely deserves it.

• Haha

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
CookieMonster666

Thanks. Sometimes I like changing characters names to match their personality/look.

The bitch slap was first then you turn her around slapped her ass and finger banged her for a bit before walking out.

Actually if you read everything about Stacy and pick the don't forgive her you'll see that the MC has already given her a 2nd chance a 3rd chance and who knows how many other fucking chances before this one as the MC states she keeps coming back and he keeps forgiving her and that it just keeps repeating. He forgives she leaves he forgives she leaves over and over again.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
CookieMonster666

Thanks. Sometimes I like changing characters names to match their personality/look.

The bitch slap was first then you turn her around slapped her ass and finger banged her for a bit before walking out.

Actually if you read everything about Stacy and pick the don't forgive her you'll see that the MC has already given her a 2nd chance a 3rd chance and who knows how many other fucking chances before this one as the MC states she keeps coming back and he keeps forgiving her and that it just keeps repeating. He forgives she leaves he forgives she leaves over and over again.
Oh yeah you got me there. Good point. I still, perhaps in my delusional mind, feel she is crawling back this time. Maybe she does have me whipped lol :ROFLMAO:!

Damn that's a sign of good writing when you think you are whipping that pussy only to realize you might be whipped. Crap.

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Definitely. And I know some disagree with this perspective, but I'm not automatically unforgiving of someone who has deeply wronged you (in a game or IRL). I'm willing to give Stacy a second chance (on one of my paths) and enjoy where it leads for now; I don't think doing this once (or even perhaps twice) makes someone a simp or pussy-whipped. At a certain point, though, you need to avoid the lumps in the first place. So, ofc, I will definitely be PISSED, if she pulls the same shit again.
I also am not automatically unforgiving. In Stacy's case, though, it sounds like she's had multiple chances and I seriously doubt she's sincere this time. Either way I'm not giving her the chance to pull that shit again. I'm in control now and she gets me on my terms. That's why I played the scene with the asshole and his wife all the way - I wanted to see how far she'd let me go. Whatever's going on with her, if she thought she'd pretend to come begging for another chance so she could fuck me over again, the fact she let it go that far and didn't storm out and tell me to fuck off forever means she's no longer the one in control.

Maybe I'll change my mind once she's done enough to make up for the past and I can finally forgive her. Or not. We'll see how that goes.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is a path where you're a submissive boy to Janice, why couldn't there be a path where you're a simp to Stacy ? It's good writing, personally I enjoyed it, paying for the alcohol and getting no sex in return :HideThePain:

You're warned before accepting to see her and you can refuse if you don't like it

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes