Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Cheers! Hopefully some kind soul will eventually take the time to decompile this and put together a walkthrough for those of us not inclined to chase down every path. As is, I enjoyed the path I played, but have a distinct impression I probably missed out on a lot of other content.
Yeah... not even sure who Gena is. I just want to cuck Lucian and claim the twins for myself. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: HandofVecna

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/10/19: Updated Mod, 0.03b

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.03b
  • Optimised oscarAdditions
Download: -

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i played it a little but hey, what is with all the stress in the game...you dont come to enjoy it instead have become a knot in your stomach from all the problems the folks around you make...so i didnt get the vibe of playing further....maybe i read the description wrong ...

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
For me it's Lana - Lana's BFF - Mallorie - Girls with the priest - Gena - Stacy - twins. LuMpY the wicked witch and old hag will never be in the list.
Great list.

For me
1. Sofia (Sweet and sexy as can be)
2. Stacia (Cuck Lucian . Something about the way Stacia looks is sexy to me)
3. Stacy (Long legs and little nubs, yum)
4. Gena (Perfect. Any girl showing up at your house in a trench coat and stockings is a keeper, nuff said)
5. Marta's Ass (Self explanatory)

I know once Bella, Lana and the rest of the crew get intro'd I'll have to shuffle the list accordingly. I think very few people found the Mallory route. She intrigues me as well. It's like she is an "Easter Egg" in the game.

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Gena's the girl who works at the gym reception?

Is there a lot of content you miss if you don't go out with her and/or if you treat Sofia as a friend? I have no interest in either of them but if they lead me to characters I might like I can put up with them.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Gena's the girl who works at the gym reception?

Is there a lot of content you miss if you don't go out with her and/or if you treat Sofia as a friend? I have no interest in either of them but if they lead me to characters I might like I can put up with them.
Too early to tell: So far not really, but it's early days. It's very easy to avoid Gena in particular (Sophia naturally pops up a bit more often as she works with the MC), so would be odd to have a lot of content gated behind her character. For now you're just missing out on the chance of a (few varieties of) sex scene with her.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Too early to tell: So far not really, but it's early days. It's very easy to avoid Gena in particular (Sophia naturally pops up a bit more often as she works with the MC), so would be odd to have a lot of content gated behind her character. For now you're just missing out on the chance of a (few varieties of) sex scene with her.
People are talking about characters I've never met. I tried going back to a save when we meet Gena at the gym and somehow even though I spent dark charm points to convince her to go on a date she still refused. I went on then to the game on the beach and lost this time and found the whole scene at the bar with the twins was now gone. And people are talking about characters like Mallory who I never met at all, so clearly it's easy to miss significant experiences (like Marta flirting with you, presumably, hopefully, setting up later interactions) based on what seem like they shouldn't be such significant events (particularly missing the bar scene when most times if you skip the mini game you automatically lose, and winning the mini game is really difficult, seems unfair.)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
People are talking about characters I've never met. I tried going back to a save when we meet Gena at the gym and somehow even though I spent dark charm points to convince her to go on a date she still refused. I went on then to the game on the beach and lost this time and found the whole scene at the bar with the twins was now gone. And people are talking about characters like Mallory who I never met at all, so clearly it's easy to miss significant experiences (like Marta flirting with you, presumably, hopefully, setting up later interactions) based on what seem like they shouldn't be such significant events (particularly missing the bar scene when most times if you skip the mini game you automatically lose, and winning the mini game is really difficult, seems unfair.)
Yup. I'm not crazy about how much of the content is mutually exclusive either. Just means the dev spends a lot of time making renders and writing scenes that a significant portion of the players will never see on any given playthrough.

• Angry
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'm okay with some content requiring particular choices, e.g., if I choose a particular girl I don't get a different one. What gets me here is it seems that if I don't choose some of the ones in whom I have no interest I miss others who I might like.

Have to go out with Stacy to meet Bella - now presumably we'll meet Bella eventually either way. And I've decided I'm in for Stacy because I played through that route last night and the way she cries when you invite the arrogant douchebag and his wife to join you and they insult her but you decide to go have sex with the wife anyway while Stacy is in the room (admittedly getting some fun of her own but still having to watch you fuck someone else) was great. Based on how her character has been described to treat the MC, just what she deserves and I hoped for her.

I'm also kind of tempted to see what's down the Sofia submissive route even though I'm not attracted to her (at least I am to Stacy, I just don't like her as a person.)

But I'd prefer to skip Gena and be confident I don't need her path to find anyone interesting.

Now to figure out how to find Mallory :).

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Yup. I'm not crazy about how much of the content is mutually exclusive either. Just means the dev spends a lot of time making renders and writing scenes that a significant portion of the players will never see on any given playthrough.
It all goes back to the "Choice Paradox". We as players demand choice and then complain when we miss content. So the Dev loses 50% of his audience either way. So what is a Dev to do? Stop offering choice and do less work would be my suggestion to every Dev. If you are going to lose 50% of audience, lose the 50% that makes you work harder. Put in the illusion of choice, one choice menu items and call it a day like Mr. Dots. The rest of us who like choice can go pound sand I suppose.

The VN thus far allows you to opt out of dating main characters BUT of course that means you will miss content. I can't foresee anyway to opt out of Sofia or Stacy and not miss content. But if you opted out of Stacy you got Gena IF you opted in on Gena otherwise yeah you had a short game. Choices matter I guess and I think the fact that you had an alternative route if you choose to opt out of Stacy is far more than most games would give you. IMHO.

Mallory is the coffee girl. Go on the date with Gena and basically tell her to go f herself and you'll meet Mallory. Nothing sexual but does set the table for maybe future stuff IDK.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Well I am new to this one and haven't played it yet but it caught my interest. Was just hoping there was a way to actually have them all.
So far it seems like you can have everyone and experience most content if you say yes to everyone. Once you start opting out then you can miss content but I guess that why we opt out lol. My suggestion is to save and create routes as there appears to be a lot of ability to replay events and get different outcomes.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So far it seems like you can have everyone and experience most content if you say yes to everyone. Once you start opting out then you can miss content but I guess that why we opt out lol. My suggestion is to save and create routes as there appears to be a lot of ability to replay events and get different outcomes.
ok thanks.

Reactions: HandofVecna

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I'm okay with some content requiring particular choices, e.g., if I choose a particular girl I don't get a different one. What gets me here is it seems that if I don't choose some of the ones in whom I have no interest I miss others who I might like.

Have to go out with Stacy to meet Bella - now presumably we'll meet Bella eventually either way. And I've decided I'm in for Stacy because I played through that route last night and the way she cries when you invite the arrogant douchebag and his wife to join you and they insult her but you decide to go have sex with the wife anyway while Stacy is in the room (admittedly getting some fun of her own but still having to watch you fuck someone else) was great. Based on how her character has been described to treat the MC, just what she deserves and I hoped for her.

I'm also kind of tempted to see what's down the Sofia submissive route even though I'm not attracted to her (at least I am to Stacy, I just don't like her as a person.)

But I'd prefer to skip Gena and be confident I don't need her path to find anyone interesting.

Now to figure out how to find Mallory :).
I think Stacy is sexy as all hell. I liked that scene for the same reason you did too. I'd love to have taken her back to our place and done more though :( lol I get why people don't like her but I also know I like her b/c of that too. Revenge maybe mixed with lust IDK lol

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I think Stacy is sexy as all hell. I liked that scene for the same reason you did too. I'd love to have taken her back to our place and done more though :( lol I get why people don't like her but I also know I like her b/c of that too. Revenge maybe mixed with lust IDK lol
That scene your describing your not sharing Stacy are you while you have sex with the dudes wife?

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes