ai...

May 30, 2019
I had an exception that I couldn't get past, I couldn't ignore it and skip whatever happened. All I could do was rollback..

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9553, in script
jump d5_morning_janice_status
ScriptError: could not find label 'd5_morning_janice_status'.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Aren't the tags meant to be content already in? As unless i missed a path don't see many of those... but can see potential for them later given the story.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Just off memory I was thinking like bdsm pregnancy spanking.... but after mentioning the patch sounds like it might be in there yep.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
You know it's silly to have Director's cut on a unfinished game. Is that to attract more patreons?

Reactions: AL.d

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Change-log sez:
V0.03b Director's Cut
Additional animations
New optional encounter
Fixed bugs
Fixed typ
But no indication where that optional encounter might be. Just skipped through it and didn't notice any difference from .03a on the path I'd played.

Also, skipping the stupid-ass minigame results in an automatic loss.

Reactions: Mikilande

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Change-log sez:

But no indication where that optional encounter might be. Just skipped through it and didn't notice any difference from .03a on the path I'd played.

Also, skipping the stupid-ass minigame results in an automatic loss.
If Gena comes over at the end of the night, there's now a sex scene. After it concludes you're given a few paths, including a nice one where the MC can persuade or force her to do anal, depending on which charm points you have available. And if Stacy gives you a handjob in the car, there's now an additional option for cleaning up, which doesn't go anywhere.

Personally, I was kind of hoping for some dark charm options for Stacy, considering she's drunk and high by the time the MC gets her back to his place.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If Gena comes over at the end of the night, there's now a sex scene. After it concludes you're given a few paths, including a nice one where the MC can persuade or force her to do anal, depending on which charm points you have available. And if Stacy gives you a handjob in the car, there's now an additional option for cleaning up, which doesn't go anywhere.

Personally, I was kind of hoping for some dark charm options for Stacy, considering she's drunk and high by the time the MC gets her back to his place.
Cheers! Hopefully some kind soul will eventually take the time to decompile this and put together a walkthrough for those of us not inclined to chase down every path. As is, I enjoyed the path I played, but have a distinct impression I probably missed out on a lot of other content.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Is anyone else having a lagging issue with the game? It's pretty frustrating. I've even rebooted with no improvement. I like to do things fast, so this is rough for me. After I posted this I completely shut down my laptop and waited several minutes before booting back up. Now the game functions at normal speed. No problem with the game. It was something to do with my PC.

After playing a few minutes the game resumed the severe lag, so maybe there is a problem with the game.

Last edited:

WaderCrade

Apr 27, 2017
I'm having a problem, when talking with Lana on the phone it appears this message "Could not set video mode" anyone know how to fix?

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
This is a fun game! Can't wait to see how this turns out. I hope there are more submissive routes with some of the other girls.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes