May 7, 2017
For whatever reason, f95 is not allowing me to post a review of this dev so I'll do it here. :/
Anyhoo, cool development, I look forward to seeing this progress and this honestly deserves more Patreon supporters than it is getting. The low supporter count is likely a primary reason why development is so slow.
4 stars from me for what it's worth.
More than likely, someone is reporting your review or it is being checked by Mods and then removed. As to why that happens, is probably the fact that you aren't reviewing the game (i.e. talking about the story, characters, graphics, music, etc.), since you are basically talking how slow the development is because of lack of support.

As a possible second reason why your review might not go through, it could also be that your original review was under the 200 character requirement, but since I checked your 'new review' here, this one is above the 200 characters limit, being 250 characters. So more than likely, your review is being checked and seen as breaking a combination of rules for rating games, specifically point 3 of the rules and because you are neglecting to use a review structure (Story, Originality, Renders, Sound, Playability, Performance, Bugs, Animations, Voice Acting, Grammar, Amount of content, etc.).

By the way, here are the rules for reviewing threads.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HandofVecna

critter

Jun 9, 2017
On day 5 occurs a game-breaking error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10192, in script
    jump d5_janice_dchr_lunch
ScriptError: could not find label 'd5_janice_dchr_lunch'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10192, in script
    jump d5_janice_dchr_lunch
  File "E:\# GAME downloads\- Banking On Bella v.0.30a\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\# GAME downloads\- Banking On Bella v.0.30a\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd5_janice_dchr_lunch'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Banking on Bella 0.03a
Wed Sep 30 16:49:52 2020

critter

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
According to the mod there is a "Sub Relationship" path that may mean gay junk and I want to know if this is true and if so a tag needs to be applied. BoB 2020-09-29 13-16-04-30.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HandofVecna

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm really liking the mechanics with the charm/dark points, but man... these faces are really something else lol.

If I back Janice and the dude during the first meeting, the deal still fails and they are mad at me. Is this intentional? There doesn't seem to be any benefit to backing them since going with Fran gives you one reputation point.

Also, the game seems to have huge memory leaks. This is the biggest problem that needs fixing ASAP.

Last edited:

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
For whatever reason, f95 is not allowing me to post a review of this dev so i'll do it here. :/
Anyhoo, cool development, I look forward to seeing this progress and this honestly deserves more patreon supporters than it is getting. The low supporter count is likely a primary reason why development is so slow.
4 Stars from me for what it's worth.
Game might be the best kept secret on F95 right now lol. Did you click the star in the top right corner? You have to click those first. I forget to do that sometimes when I try to rate a game. Not super intuitive.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If you played without mod you wouldn't have been confused. Furthermore it's obvious it's related to Janice, did you read the dialogue ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you played without mod you wouldn't have been confused. Furthermore it's obvious it's related to Janice, did you read the dialogue ?
Yes I did read the dialogue and it was not clear who you would be sub to, just wanted to make sure that the tags are correct.

On another note I don't do sub so I went with the top choice anyway.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The music in this game is why so many people play these games muted. Don't start off your game with an obnoxious, loud song with clapping samples. And don't have it loop for the entire introduction to the game.
yea I thought that track will just loop indefinitely, so I muted it after a minute of playing. Was gonna mention the shitty music in my review, but I went to double check how it is in other parts of the game first. There does seem to be some appropriate tracks to fit the mood throughout the game, so the intro music is doing the game a disservice.

Reactions: fitgirlbestgirl

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
yea I thought that track will just loop indefinitely, so I muted it after a minute of playing. Was gonna mention the shitty music in my review, but I went to double check how it is in other parts of the game first. There does seem to be some appropriate tracks to fit the mood throughout the game, so the intro music is doing the game a disservice.
Meh. It does get better, but only marginally. I still think most of the music choices are incredibly uninspired. There's a lot of the same shit you've heard in dozens of games already. It always baffles me that you hear the same like 10 tracks in games again and again when there are huge libraries of royalty-free music out there. It's just lazy.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I downloaded the incest patch for 3a but how to use it where to put it I am not sure. I put in game and it is still showing as friend.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I downloaded the incest patch for 3a but how to use it where to put it I am not sure. I put in game and it is still showing as friend.
Put it inside the "game" folder inside the main folder for the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What about the in-game mod? Is that technically a walkthrough?
I don't use mods during the first or so playthrough unless they fix problems with the game and incest mods that don't change the content besides incest.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes