-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm hoping that Stacy isn't taking the MC for a ride (non-sexually), because that would suck. Spend all the money, say all the right things, and play the perfect gentleman and she still says they're just friends. I mean, if you get her drunk enough you can get a handy (or if you go down that path, you can get the threesome), so that's at least something, right? You supposedly didn't get that far in high school previously, and her friend isn't cock-blocking you this time. Still, if Stacy hasn't actually grown up (there are signs that she hasn't really), there's always the possibility that it will just end in heartbreak later for the MC.

Sofia is a sweet girl. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to have a lot of hope for her own future. Her boyfriend doesn't support her dreams but she says nothing. Her friends are the type who might laugh at her wanting to do cosmetology. And she gets taken advantage of at the office . . . regularly. I felt bad when Sofia got the extra work as "punishment" of the MC. :(

Janice is a bitch, of course, but since Fran was also accused of sexual harassment, there doesn't seem to be any leverage right now for the MC to do anything about the situation. I'm sure the MC resisting Janice's advances earlier (unless you chose to submit to her — not my thing, so IDK what happens in that case) wouldn't have really made any difference in how Sofia gets treated. I'm definitely looking forward to putting Janice in her place at work; not sure I'll ever really want to tap anything within 3 meters of either that or Fran. But, to each their own.

Since she is the eponymous character of the game, I wonder what role Bella will have in the game overall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cute for sure, but curious.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HandofVecna

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I'm hoping that Stacy isn't taking the MC for a ride (non-sexually), because that would suck. Spend all the money, say all the right things, and play the perfect gentleman and she still says they're just friends. I mean, if you get her drunk enough you can get a handy (or if you go down that path, you can get the threesome), so that's at least something, right? You supposedly didn't get that far in high school previously, and her friend isn't cock-blocking you this time. Still, if Stacy hasn't actually grown up (there are signs that she hasn't really), there's always the possibility that it will just end in heartbreak later for the MC.

Sofia is a sweet girl. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to have a lot of hope for her own future. Her boyfriend doesn't support her dreams but she says nothing. Her friends are the type who might laugh at her wanting to do cosmetology. And she gets taken advantage of at the office . . . regularly. I felt bad when Sofia got the extra work as "punishment" of the MC. :(

Janice is a bitch, of course, but since Fran was also accused of sexual harassment, there doesn't seem to be any leverage right now for the MC to do anything about the situation. I'm sure the MC resisting Janice's advances earlier (unless you chose to submit to her — not my thing, so IDK what happens in that case) wouldn't have really made any difference in how Sofia gets treated. I'm definitely looking forward to putting Janice in her place at work; not sure I'll ever really want to tap anything within 3 meters of either that or Fran. But, to each their own.

Since she is the eponymous character of the game, I wonder what role Bella will have in the game overall.
Cute for sure, but curious.
Fantastic insights.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Fantastic insights.
Definitely agree with all of this. I didn't know about the shortage of content if you didn't do anything with Stacy. I suppose that is often the nature of VNs where there are this many girls. I wonder if a future update (whether the next one or a later one) will include some other alternative on Friday night instead.

You had the option to spend the previous evening with others from the volleyball game; maybe something more will get added, like getting an unexpected text from Marta, saying something like "My plan fall through. What is you plan tonight?" I don't expect it, but it would be something. Ofc, the way Stacia and Lucian cockblocked the MC (and Lucian cockblocked Rob) makes this even less likely. (And I assume Summer isn't gonna be a possibility, at least not right now. Possibly after Lucian treats her like a used rag or something. So I don't think we can expect a call from her, either.)

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
I get as far as thinking about Janice Day 5 then this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9690, in script
    jump d5_morning_janice_status
ScriptError: could not find label 'd5_morning_janice_status'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9690, in script
    jump d5_morning_janice_status
  File "J:\temp\temp\BoB-0.03a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "J:\temp\temp\BoB-0.03a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd5_morning_janice_status'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Banking on Bella 0.03a
Tue Sep 22 15:57:12 2020

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Definitely agree with all of this. I didn't know about the shortage of content if you didn't do anything with Stacy. I suppose that is often the nature of VNs where there are this many girls. I wonder if a future update (whether the next one or a later one) will include some other alternative on Friday night instead.

You had the option to spend the previous evening with others from the volleyball game; maybe something more will get added, like getting an unexpected text from Marta, saying something like "My plan fall through. What is you plan tonight?" I don't expect it, but it would be something. Ofc, the way Stacia and Lucian cockblocked the MC (and Lucian cockblocked Rob) makes this even less likely. (And I assume Summer isn't gonna be a possibility, at least not right now. Possibly after Lucian treats her like a used rag or something. So I don't think we can expect a call from her, either.)
I love me some Stacia. I sincerely, from the depths of my heart, hope we get to cuck Lucian at some point! God that would be satisfying as all hell.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I'm just curious, so...is Janice it for the femdom or are we going to get anything beyond that...or?
No idea. Fran probably. I don't know that any of the other girls thus far really have shown the personality for it. Might be a good question for the Dev(s).

Maybe that Ivanka chick? She looked like she'd have some fun slapping the shit out of your dick a bit lol.

• Haha

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
Maybe, although the dark points are dangerous.
hey how exactly do you convince Gena to have sex with you using dark points after she friendzones you? only 2 choices i get are Leave and get 1 charm point or start kissing her and get kicked out, did the dev remove scenes? and is there a patch to put them back in?

• Thinking Face

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hey how exactly do you convince Gena to have sex with you using dark points after she friendzones you? only 2 choices i get are Leave and get 1 charm point or start kissing her and get kicked out, did the dev remove scenes? and is there a patch to put them back in?
Yeah, it looks like those scenes are gone now. I wonder if too many people (or Patreon, perhaps) disliked the outcome. Previously, you'd spend 2 dark points to walk her home, 2 dark points to go up to her apartment, and then you'd force yourself on her. IIRC, you then had to use one final dark point when she starts to pull away during the process (allowing you to intimidate her so she stops resisting), and at the end of things, you'd raped her and left her crying afterward. Now, if you force yourself on her, you try to rape her, but she kicks you out and slams the door in your face.

It might also be true that this is not a censoring type of thing. Maybe the developer decided that both light and dark points should work a little differently, like maybe certain characters respond well to them and certain do not. It might be that the points can only have an effect on someone's response, but that they will not be allowed to force an outcome. So, the change could be more of a mechanics thing and not pearl-clutching at a certain fetish.

In this case, then, maybe Gena is very resistant to dark points, like she's willing to be nice to you if you insist on some things (walking her home and using her bathroom), but ultimately she won't succumb to an attempt to force sex with her. It's hard to say for sure, of course.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
First question is, is the dark mind patch already available for 0.3 and did you play with that installed if so? The incest patch used to be a bit more as just an incest patch. If so it is likely what poster above said, else it is likely the missing patch.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
First question is, is the dark mind patch already available for 0.3 and did you play with that installed if so? The incest patch used to be a bit more as just an incest patch. If so it is likely what poster above said, else it is likely the missing patch.
I wasn't aware the incest patch had more to it. (I probably just didn't pay close enough attention. Hehe.) I do remember using the i-patch for version 0.02, so that might have made the difference as well, then.

All I know is that previously you could rape her using dark points and now you can't. Basically, I used her as a test in the last version to see what would happen if you applied dark charm to move things forward. After Gena sat in stunned silence and embarrassment, I decided to redo and be romantic. I didn't like seeing her as a shell of a person; it was too harrowing for my tastes.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wasn't aware the incest patch had more to it. (I probably just didn't pay close enough attention. Hehe.) I do remember using the i-patch for version 0.02, so that might have made the difference as well, then. All I know is that previously you could rape her using dark points and now you can't.
Well the description for incest patch has changed in OP and it is 45 MB patch so possibly we will know soon. :)

Edit: yeah rape is often more or less treated as a joke in most games based upon that Japanese trope women will like it. Truth though that even for those women that might have pure physical feelings from that, that makes the emotional pain only bigger. Just that does not fit with those kind of games, seems dark in this game is more really dark then and realistic.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well the description for incest patch has changed in OP and it is 45 MB patch so possibly we will know soon. :)
I just tested out the new patch, had a save just prior to the part the last patch went all error on, so added the new patch, went to that save, and boom, went through just fine for me. So, yeah, thing that they got this fixed it would seem.

ArchDuke Harkonnen

Sep 24, 2018
I wasn't aware the incest patch had more to it. (I probably just didn't pay close enough attention. Hehe.) I do remember using the i-patch for version 0.02, so that might have made the difference as well, then.

All I know is that previously you could rape her using dark points and now you can't. Basically, I used her as a test in the last version to see what would happen if you applied dark charm to move things forward. After Gena sat in stunned silence and embarrassment, I decided to redo and be romantic. I didn't like seeing her as a shell of a person; it was too harrowing for my tastes.
You can still do those. I just tried it again in my playthrough a few moments ago. You need to download the patch when the dev releases it. In a DM with a member of the dev team, it was shared that the patch is more than just allowing incest. It opens up other AVOIDABLE fetishes that is considered a huge no-no with Patreon terms i.e. rape, etc. So those dark charm points will come in handy... if that's your preference.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018

Edit: yeah rape is often more or less treated as a joke in most games based upon that Japanese trope women will like it. Truth though that even for those women that might have pure physical feelings from that, that makes the emotional pain only bigger. Just that does not fit with those kind of games, seems dark in this game is more really dark then and realistic.
I feel like the Dev does a good job of making that fetish accessible (it can be done without a game over) but without glorifying it or making lite of it. And through the patch and point system we don't have to play that route if we don't want too.

That said I wonder if there will be consequences someday for the player :unsure:

For my part I'm glad the patch is working again!

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes