Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Love the game, but it crashes on me after the volleyball game between the two banks. I have 2 options - party with my co-workers or meet with the girl from the gym. Either option works, I go to sleep, and when recapping the days events, crash.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Yet another game that suffers from too many choices with too many characters. In this update, if you choose not to go out with the ex girlfriend you end up with only about 5 minutes of gameplay.

Having choices that matter in games is great, but you spread development time too thin if you lock a majority of content behind a decision. I have no interest in the ex gf, pretty face but she is too skinny for my taste and she's a bitch. Yet if I don't want to miss half the update I have to go out with her.
Looks like they've got more in mind.

1600905645544.png

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
That sounds promising to me. I am glad I waited to play my non-Stacy save; maybe we'll get some Marta, Stacia, or Summer action (although only Marta is decently likely at this point in the game, I think). I guess we'll see what comes out.
I guess it could be Tatianna or Gena too though. I'm okay with any of them personally! :)

• Love

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I cant be the only one who has noticed the pedo-priest with the little schoolgirls in the background right. The way he places his hands on there shoulders while watching u or the bit in the McD's knockoff is kinda distracting in a creepy way...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I cant be the only one who has noticed the pedo-priest with the little schoolgirls in the background right. The way he places his hands on there shoulders while watching u or the bit in the McD's knockoff is kinda distracting in a creepy way...
I actually had noticed that, but I completely forgot about it since last time and after playing this recent update. Yeah, I think it was meant to imply the same. I wonder if there's some kind of social commentary to go along with that later, or if that's going to actually be part of the plot at some point. Definitely super creepy to me.

Reactions: HandofVecna

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I actually had noticed that, but I completely forgot about it since last time and after playing this recent update. Yeah, I think it was meant to imply the same. I wonder if there's some kind of social commentary to go along with that later, or if that's going to actually be part of the plot at some point. Definitely super creepy to me.
It almost feels like a game within a game. Like where is Waldo. Except it's where is Father Waldo the creepy priest guy. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
He also seems to be the taxi driver that drives you home after the date with stacy (or his brother or cousin? either way creepy!!)
Where in this world is Father Waldo? More importantly where are his hands?!?
1. McDs
2. Park bench
3. Bus Stop
4. Taxi
LOL anywhere else?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
1. McDs
2. Park bench
3. Bus Stop
4. Taxi
LOL anywhere else?
Dunno but I swear seeing him with those obviously underage girls actualy creeps me out lol. Also am I the only one who actualy became to get pissed off with the way he stared at us like he was gloating about the girls? F***** makes my skin crawl lol.

Literal heebee jeebees

• Haha

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
The game is really good keep it up but the patch could use some work lol I found a couple time where landlord, childhood friend was used while the patch was being used lol just saying

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
1. McDs
2. Park bench
3. Bus Stop
4. Taxi
LOL anywhere else?

Duuuuuuuuuude (or dudet??) I JUST read you're name!!! I bow before you oh secretive reaver of the lost arcane arts lol

• Haha

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Duuuuuuuuuude (or dudet??) I JUST read you're name!!! I bow before you oh secretive reaver of the lost arcane arts lol
"I am Vecna the Unholy. I am god upon Exandria. I come to play with the toys left by insolent, forgotten ancients and make this world into a new epoch. What this means, however, is an end to all. An end to borders and nations. There will only be the will of Vecna. So. Ask yourselves. You want peace? There is no peace, the way things are. You all bicker and stab and murder in the names of your mothers, your fathers. But this one? Everyone will live, and when they die, that need not be the end, either, under my banner."

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"I am Vecna the Unholy. I am god upon Exandria. I come to play with the toys left by insolent, forgotten ancients and make this world into a new epoch. What this means, however, is an end to all. An end to borders and nations. There will only be the will of Vecna. So. Ask yourselves. You want peace? There is no peace, the way things are. You all bicker and stab and murder in the names of your mothers, your fathers. But this one? Everyone will live, and when they die, that need not be the end, either, under my banner."
Not gonna lie... slight nerdgasm lol

• Haha

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
For whatever reason, f95 is not allowing me to post a review of this dev so i'll do it here. :/
Anyhoo, cool development, I look forward to seeing this progress and this honestly deserves more patreon supporters than it is getting. The low supporter count is likely a primary reason why development is so slow.
4 Stars from me for what it's worth.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes