robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9690, in script
jump d5_morning_janice_status
ScriptError: could not find label 'd5_morning_janice_status'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9690, in script
jump d5_morning_janice_status
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\BoB-0.03a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\BoB-0.03a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd5_morning_janice_status'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Banking on Bella 0.03a
Thu Sep 17 12:33:44 2020

Same for me canèt even ignore it to pass it by.
Why is no one looking for answers in previous posts: stop using an outdated incest patch.

Reactions: TGH316

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Version 0.3 of the incest patch would be good though, version 0.2 of the game is no longer available here. Is someone having any news about it ? Is it on the pipeline or someone new has to make it ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
One thing I've always noticed about this in some of the backgrounds there is a creepy priest figure and he always has two young girls with him it's like they are forever following the MC around :LOL:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Devs could avoid all the Ipatch problems by just making the relationships definable in the same way that the names are.
That way it'd be up to the end-user to make that decision.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People love them some Janice :)
I took off the patch cause it caused an error later in the game so I'm gonna wait for the updated 1, I put in the mod and it showed the path to make sure you are on her path and can dom but the option doesn't appear just the sub route.

Yeah I think it's a mixture of an older woman and a woman that isn't perfectly sculpted like they usually are in these games? Not complaining about that mind you lol, like there are fans of Judith for example in Summertime Saga (myself included) and I think that it's for the same reason.

Reactions: HandofVecna

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I took off the patch cause it caused an error later in the game so I'm gonna wait for the updated 1, I put in the mod and it showed the path to make sure you are on her path and can dom but the option doesn't appear just the sub route.

Yeah I think it's a mixture of an older woman and a woman that isn't perfectly sculpted like they usually are in these games? Not complaining about that mind you lol, like there are fans of Judith for example in Summertime Saga (myself included) and I think that it's for the same reason.
Yeah no judging here :) . The dev on Patreon said he/she/they were actually pretty (pleasantly) shocked at the demand for Janice and even Fran. I guess they didn't expect it.

Yeah I think its a strength of the game that there are a number of women with different body types and ages.

*Edit: They might need to add a signature for Janice ;)

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes