3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
is the incest patch working for this version?
also is it a universal patch or do we need a new one with every release?

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Well .. Ramdin , you should a given a positive review on it when you had the chance, ”cause 2 out of the 5 reviews this game has got are pointing out sand box early with small to no content with many gurls is not worth it. It just makes it heavier to work with and with not that many places to revisit 4 new scenes at the moment, sandbox it not warranted. Can you tell something good of it?

Spreading what little content there is in this 0.3 version of this game into sandbox

Also .. dev said they started working on a new game, so a streamlined VN to the finish it is.
Of course my love

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well its a interesting idea of a game

But its just not a long play time would be more of a 0.1 or maybe a 0.2 kind of thing

And for a long wait time between updates it just doesnt feel like we get much in way of progress

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Banshee Town - Inception [v0.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Banshee Town - Inception [v0.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Banshee Town - Inception [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Banshee Town - Inception [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-16
Version: 0.3

MackBook

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2020
Well its a interesting idea of a game

But its just not a long play time would be more of a 0.1 or maybe a 0.2 kind of thing

And for a long wait time between updates it just doesnt feel like we get much in way of progress
Yes, I took a long break while sharing 0.1 and 0.2 versions. But now I will share an update every month.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Never hold it in .. let it out as boistorous and as flamboyant as you need to!
Yes, I took a long break while sharing 0.1 and 0.2 versions. But now I will share an update every month.
You got a good story in you, do not let it wither or wonder, bang it outta you till you are sattisfied!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

MackBook

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2020
Never hold it in .. let it out as boistorous and as flamboyant as you need to!

You got a good story in you, do not let it wither or wonder, bang it outta you till you are sattisfied!
The ideas I have in my mind are actually pretty good for me, but the fact that I have just started using DAZ is a obstruct to me. :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are growing and learning and all of it meantime coding and making a game ... you are doing great!
There are devs who switch back and forth between blender and daz, but they can sculpt in blender and are confident morphing daz faces and bodies into something closer to their own ideas.
Some even turn blender into a real time rendering machine for their scenes.

But, they stagnate a lot, months lost on getting into daz then into blender and stuff.

You got a process now, keep it into bright lit spaces, 2 to 3 chars on screen,
so you do not burn your hardware down while rendering huge scenes for little plot.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So I just really started playing this, so let me ask:
Who kills the woman beating husband? I shot that prick, no one beats up on a woman, calls her his 'property'... especially if that woman is a relative.

Reactions: Grubb Raines
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes