ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
will this game every get updated
No. Leave it. They are having struggles with the programming. The game was only updated once or twice with a different engine and was never updated again. And, of course, they were consumed with another game.

Zarou

Mar 17, 2020
I got the new Demo for patrons, I have no idea how to extract images or CG's in Godot. Does anyone now?

Suzaa

Jan 17, 2022
The demo in the OP ist just the alpha, the link of Zarou ist the Demo 1.03.
But i guess no one dropped the demo 1.05 up to now.

Zarou

Mar 17, 2020
Does anyone how to extract the cg’s from this demo? By the way I also have some clues about the game, will post them.

Reactions: restinnpeace

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The demo in the OP ist just the alpha, the link of Zarou ist the Demo 1.03.
But i guess no one dropped the demo 1.05 up to now.
This is so confusing.
What's the difference between "alpha" and "Demo" version?

Ain't "Demo" suppose to be just small part of the game / sample / advertisement,
While "Alpha" is a Work in Progress build of the Whole game?

Reactions: laserjet28

Suzaa

Jan 17, 2022
This is so confusing.
What's the difference between "alpha" and "Demo" version?

Ain't "Demo" suppose to be just small part of the game / sample / advertisement,
While "Alpha" is a Work in Progress build of the Whole game?
In my opinion "Alpha" ist just a pre-version of the game with mechanics that can fully be changed,
A "Demo" is like an small part of the game.In this example the game is still in development, so we could see it as an early acces version of the game.
When you check the differences of the dates in thezip files you will see, that the alpha is older.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
In my opinion "Alpha" ist just a pre-version of the game with mechanics that can fully be changed,
A "Demo" is like an small part of the game.In this example the game is still in development, so we could see it as an early acces version of the game.
When you check the differences of the dates in thezip files you will see, that the alpha is older.
That's my point, "Alpha" / "Early Access" / "Test Build" are more or less the same thing: It's WIP, but you get the full thing available at the moment.
  • Tho in Modern Gaming "Early Access" are abused by publishers to milk money while avoiding accountability.
"Demo" purposely Cut out contents, it's not the whole game, only to advertise the product.

And I still hv no idea What you imply to:
  • The dev version "Demo" and "the real thing" differently, Demo 1.05 is older than the 1.03 Zarou shared
  • or There's already Real game 1.05, but we only got 1.03 (Totally ignore the demo version, since it's not the whole game)

Zarou

Mar 17, 2020
Does anyone how to extract the CG's from the latest demo/beta? I would appreciate it!

Suzaa

Jan 17, 2022
hey Zarou,
unfortunately i dont know how to extract them.
Which version of the game are you playing? I think its not the version which you put down on the mediafire link.
Is it possible for you to give access to your game data?

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
hey Zarou,
unfortunately i dont know how to extract them.
Which version of the game are you playing? I think its not the version which you put down on the mediafire link.
Is it possible for you to give access to your game data?
The latest update was 22 Hrs ago
It would be great if someone could pay for the Patreon version and upload it here.