neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
Is 'Legend Of Hardluck' ripped ?
EDIT: How does one rip flash games off this site ? (From a programmers perspective that is)
EDIT: Was able to decompile and find the flash files being referred to. Although I'm not sure if I got them all. Was able to find 'vHardluckHome.swf' and 'vHardluck0i.swf' where i is 0-7.
I will do it this weekend, if you're in a hurry you can check the posts at the start of this thread for info on how to do it.

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
I will do it this weekend, if you're in a hurry you can check the posts at the start of this thread for info on how to do it.
I ripped 'Legend of HardLuck' and a few files of 'Spacegirl Interrupted Endgame' were missing, which I also got. Anyway I could send it to ya (to update the mega folder) or update the mega folder myself ?

Reactions: neoridon

silvawarfare

Dec 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "neoridon, postagem: 3085016, membro: 123171"]
nunca joguei esse jogo e raramente gosto do estilo de RPGM.
[/CITAR]
ok thanks

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
Added Legend of HardLuck

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I ripped 'Legend of HardLuck' and a few files of 'Spacegirl Interrupted Endgame' were missing, which I also got. Anyway I could send it to ya (to update the mega folder) or update the mega folder myself ?
yes please! I've added 'Legend of HardLuck' already (check if all files are there please), but could you zip the other ones, upload, and share their download link? Overhere or by private message. I think the fastest way is to use becuase you do not need to make an account.

Excuse me for not sharing the MEGA login data but I already had bad surprises with that.

And thanks! I was traveling this past couple of weeks and didn't had much time.

Also, the login is not working anymore. I would like to give a big thanks to crakspider for sharing it with us and the rest of you people for helping and motivating me :)

Last edited:

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Added Legend of HardLuck

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yes please! I've added 'Legend of HardLuck' already (check if all files are there please), but could you zip the other ones, upload, and share their download link? Overhere or by private message. I think the fastest way is to use workupload.com becuase you do not need to make an account.

Excuse me for not sharing the MEGA login data but I already had bad surprises with that.

And thanks! I was traveling this past couple of weeks and didn't had much time.

Also, the login is not working anymore. I would like to give a big thanks to crakspider for sharing it with us and the rest of you people for helping and motivating me :)
Yes, I was able to find the same set of files as well for "legend of hardluck", but missed 'vHardluck08.swf'. I'm not sure if that's all there is to it though, cuz the trophy room (I think thats what its called) has an extra shadow (or maybe the game isn't complete yet, idk).

Also, sorry, made a mistake. The end files of "spacegirlz" is in the "spacegirl8" (spacegirl interrupted endgame) folder. I thought they were missing :p.

And thanks for all the hardwork !

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
Yes, I was able to find the same set of files as well for "legend of hardluck", but missed 'vHardluck08.swf'. I'm not sure if that's all there is to it though, cuz the trophy room (I think thats what its called) has an extra shadow (or maybe the game isn't complete yet, idk).

Also, sorry, made a mistake. The end files of "spacegirlz" is in the "spacegirl8" (spacegirl interrupted endgame) folder. I thought they were missing :p.

And thanks for all the hardwork !
I don't know if about the trophy game as I haven't played the game yet :/ To tell you the truth I did it this last one in a haste. Just looking for files that started with 'vHardluck'.

As of "spacegirlz" is in the "spacegirl8", do I need to move something?

And you're more than welcome ;)

nononono17

Mar 29, 2018
Why does most of the games bring up a black window and doesn't start at all?
Or stop in the middle when I try to press any button inside it??

propas

Oct 19, 2017
It's a lot of work to do comics, but send me the links and I will see what I can do this weekend
Like this ?

The above are the ones that I believe to be somewhat good considering the general concept of the site.

Reactions: Freeuser2030

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
Why does most of the games bring up a black window and doesn't start at all?
Or stop in the middle when I try to press any button inside it??
Where do you have those problems from the files you're downloaded from the MEGA, you should use the flashplayer to open the games. See my initial post:

MEGA
Inside you will find a standalone flash player flashplayer_32_sa.exe, use it to open Busty2HQ.swf (game start).

* You can put it as default player for your flash files in the properties panel of whatever swf file.

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
Like this ?

The above are the ones that I believe to be somewhat good considering the general concept of the site.
Too late buddy, we do not have access anymore

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
main menu is missing for Topsy Box 2, can anyone upload it ???

Sorry, but I do not have the file anymore BUT, I've place a copy of the main menu of Topsy Box 1 (Boxymap.swf) and the game seems to work fine. The only thing that will change are the opponents represented. I didn't played the game until the end, please confirm me it works.

Freeuser2030

Apr 17, 2019
Sorry, but I do not have the file anymore BUT, I've place a copy of the main menu of Topsy Box 1 (Boxymap.swf) and the game seems to work fine. The only thing that will change are the opponents represented. I didn't played the game until the end, please confirm me it works.
Yeah it worked but the opponents faces are from Topsy Boxy 1, but its a good idea better than a black screen, thanks!

silvawarfare

Dec 22, 2019
friend I know it's asking too much but would you like to post their comics too? only the youngest know.