neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
Quick question about busty box 2. In the fight with torssa, the bonus hint given is "you've got a need for SPEED"....what does that even mean ?
EDIT : I've unlocked the bonus, but I have no idea how I did it. Probably cuz i beat her quickly ? Just a guess.
PS: There seems to be a glitch while getting the bonuses of the characters after jiggle. A white circle come in front of the screen once the condition has been met.
Yes, I also had some glitches. When winning, some wins are not counted well. And sometimes, after winning Jiggle, the second round is with another chick

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
they making overpriced crap there,

anyway neoridon you think you can finish the rip before crakspider the acc runs out?
(should be around 25.2)

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
they making overpriced crap there,

anyway neoridon you think you can finish the rip before crakspider the acc runs out?
(should be around 25.2)
I think that most of the big games are covered.
But if you want something specific, or if you see I am missing one, just ask and I download it. ;)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I think that most of the big games are covered.
But if you want something specific, or if you see I am missing one, just ask and I download it. ;)
well i don't really care there games are crap
but it would be a dick move on crakspider not getting a complete rip for his money

there isn't much left anyway and the crap on their site is listed well enough
i could get the rest but i dont care

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
well i don't really care there games are crap
but it would be a dick move on crakspider not getting a complete rip for his money

there isn't much left anyway and the crap on their site is listed well enough
i could get the rest but i dont care
I do not understand your statement. For 25 USD we've downloaded most of the games. If there is a specif game crakspider, or a anyone else, want, I am more than happy to get them. I think that in terms of ROI crakspider did pretty well.

Could you make Superjuice available?
and if possible also the vampalon game
Superjuice was already in Amazones > JuiceGame (I've renamed the folder now) and you can find the codes a few posts in the past.
I just uploaded vampalon in SciFi > Glamalon X. Start it with gynoF20, as it's a reskin of Glamalon, that's why I'd put bot games together. But I've splitted them into folders now. 8)

MEGA

Any further request? :)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i mean you need to rip everything from that site!
(since you're the only one doing it)

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
i mean you need to rip everything from that site!
(since you're the only one doing it)
I do not need to do anything ;) nor you, or anyone else. crakspider was so kind to share their pass with us, and we are so kind to share the best content of that site with others :D

And here is the original post of crakspider :

It is your lucky day folk, cause i got a membership. In return for my sacrifice i would like some rips that actually work correctly please, particularly for Foxy Box & Woman World Wrestling ^_^
Usercode PqkjK3BH
Passcode HY5UJ7x
Both of this games are in the RIP :cool:

And, of course, if anyone need something specific, just ask!

silvawarfare

Dec 22, 2019
I do not understand your statement. For 25 USD we've downloaded most of the games. If there is a specif game crakspider, or a anyone else, want, I am more than happy to get them. I think that in terms of ROI crakspider did pretty well.

Superjuice was already in Amazones > JuiceGame (I've renamed the folder now) and you can find the codes a few posts in the past.
I just uploaded vampalon in SciFi > Glamalon X. Start it with gynoF20, as it's a reskin of Glamalon, that's why I'd put bot games together. But I've splitted them into folders now. 8)

MEGA

Any further request? :)
no thanks again friend

Reactions: neoridon