B4rkB0y

Oct 10, 2022
In my opinion, I would like them to add a netrare scene in the introduction in which the lair fucks the MC's mother after you capture them and that she likes it (obviously it is optional)

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
what's with the humongous boobs lol
This is the 5th released game by EpicLust, and ppl still complaining about the female oversized chests and male oversized penis! This is how EpicLust's characters are always designed! If you don't like them, keep the nagging complaints to yourself or don't play his games because they are always the same in that regard! :rolleyes:

Reactions: EpicLust

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I was surprised Barbarian Chronicles was released this soon considering Cockham Superheroes is many months away from being completed. I'm wondering if EpicLust felt Cockham Superheroes has not been as much of a hit as it predecessor games and needed a jump in interest?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I was surprised Barbarian Chronicles was released this soon considering Cockham Superheroes is many months away from being completed. I'm wondering if EpicLust felt Cockham Superheroes has not been as much of a hit as it predecessor games and needed a jump in interest?
This point did come into play, plus I'm stuck on Cockham inspiration-wise at the moment (will get better, don't worry guys, I do plan on finishing Cockham), plus I'd like to have a game I can release on Steam eventually (although not sure whre they stand on me taking the piss out of them via the Goddess S'teem, or mentioning the Almighty God Patr'Eon, ahem...)

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard
Dec 23, 2017
Will you eventually include itemization for your MC? Not that the guy really wears anything more than a loincloth, and some high-calf sandals right now, but hey there is always room for magical rings, necklaces, and bracers. Possibly even weapon upgrades? Or is he stuck with that axe?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Will you eventually include itemization for your MC? Not that the guy really wears anything more than a loincloth, and some high-calf sandals right now, but hey there is always room for magical rings, necklaces, and bracers. Possibly even weapon upgrades? Or is he stuck with that axe?
Definitely, there will an inventory. Haven't thought about whether to change the axe eventually.

Dec 23, 2017
Definitely, there will an inventory. Haven't thought about whether to change the axe eventually.
Well there are a lot of options you can do even if you want him to keep the same axe. It really depends how complex you're willing to get with it all. If you want him to keep the same axe then the passive stats of the weapon could always be improved by Lanya at the forge, without having to give him a whole new model for a weapon. Maybe she could do this once or twice, until she can't physically upgrade the weapon anymore. But if you persist and ask if there is anything else she can do, she could say that she heard of a rumor about a type of mystical stone from deep within the mountains, that she could use to turn into a unique type of sharpening stone. If you find it, then once a week she could sharpen your weapon for you and you could get a small damage boost or critical strike boost. Of course she will require a small fee. And If you plan on having buildings upgradeable, then you could upgrade her forge. As a result she could get access to better blacksmithing equipment, and make even better sharpening stones. Now instead of giving you one bonus stat over another, she is able to combine the damage and crit boost together.

If you're not married to that axe and are open to the MC wielding other kinds of weapons like swords or maces, then she could always build those as well. But you have to go out and find some blacksmithing plans. You do this by going out and raiding monster caves, ancient ruins, or bandit encampments then take the plans you find to her. After you bring her back the plans, she would (unsurprisingly) claim that she needs other certain materials to actually craft the weapon you want. If you want something better than a basic two-handed sword, axe, or mace that is. Then depending on how good you want the quality of the weapon to be, that could lead to other side quests where you have to hunt for rarer materials the same way you did for the blacksmithing plans. Of course the rarer the materials are, the harder they will be to obtain.

Then there is always magical enchantments. Perhaps this is where Verna can come into play. Same as with the blacksmithing plans or rare materials, she could require you to find magical enchantments on ancient scrolls lost out in the world. She will give you some leads as to where to go, but she isn't sure what you will find exactly. So you go out, kill some monsters or other bad guys, loot their corpses and find an enchantment. You bring it back to her and she can now enchant your weapon to do bleed damage or possibly ignore some armor. That type of thing.

These are just some examples. I hope they helped pique your interest. And if this all sounds way too complicated or like a programing nightmare, then forget I said anything.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
THanks, I defintely intend on having some of the game mechanics you mentioned, like improvement to weapons, whether by Lanya or magic, etc... Thank you also for the other ideas, they sound good to me!

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I must be a dumb Barbarian. I have no clue what to do. Seems all I cna do is talk to people which goes nowhere, pray which advances the week, and visit the falls which also advances the week. Can someone give me a slight push in the right direction?
You probably saw everything then. THe management system is still being worked on, so there is nothing more to it at this intro stage. (please read the "dev notes" on the OP)

Reactions: Bloodguard

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Superman has a huge number of vilains, batman has even more, Diana could have the whole Roman and Greek pantheons coming after her and every other pantheon you can think of as enemies, simply because she decides to help humans - everybody from angels to demons hate humans under God, so you actually have everyone you ever read about in school or in ancient studies - to draw inspiration from - you could give American Gods another watch to see some pretty twisted plots of the old gods versus made up modern gods - or just go watch Furiosa in theaters around you and draw the inspiration of complete madness from essentially tribe leaders who are bonkers to their rotten core.
I'm stuck on Cockham inspiration-wise at the moment (will get better, don't worry guys, I do plan on finishing Cockham)
Ronan the barbarian and How to train your dragon are magestic in their top fun inspirationals for the Barbarian happy go lucky theme of this game.

Ok, I just have to say this, that's got to be murder on the back.
Women, gamer, they are something else.

Last edited:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
He also released the demo of Apocalypse before BotB was finished

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
This point did come into play, plus I'm stuck on Cockham inspiration-wise at the moment (will get better, don't worry guys, I do plan on finishing Cockham), plus I'd like to have a game I can release on Steam eventually (although not sure whre they stand on me taking the piss out of them via the Goddess S'teem, or mentioning the Almighty God Patr'Eon, ahem...)
don't forget to poke nutaku, which is the one that handles adult gaems stuff on steam.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
don't forget to poke nutaku, which is the one that handles adult gaems stuff on steam.
What does this mean? Nutaku and Steam are competitors, they don't work together on stuff. :unsure:
Granted, they have lots of overlap on the games they offer, but that's due to the Devs, not the platform.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
This is funny and the sex scenes are superb. The sex scenes here are the best so far in your work (my opinion of course).

I'm glad you went on another path on a game since you were stuck on inspiration instead of just pushing out something you might not be proud of.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes