Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
So the current uploaded version is bugged?.
Yes, but the bug in question is one very few players would see, which is how it slipped past our beta testers. If you do come across it, you'll find yourself looping into a scene. Just choose the other option when presented and it'll resolve normally. The bugfix version will go out later today.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BareWitness-CH4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 1954823
Bare Witness [Ch. 3] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Dev Note for Chapter 3: "Please restart from the beginning one last time. "

Download: - -

Android port made by DarkAssassin
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Please update your wt-mod for ch. 4!!! :)

Reactions: JokerLeader

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
I was just wondering; how can there be incest in the game? Doesn't Patreon say big no-no to it or am I missing something? :unsure:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Lol makes a game with the harem tag that's not really a harem game and complains when people point it out. What's the point of half-assing it if I can be with some characters simultaneously why not all of them.
If you make the effort to read here,
in the OP and the definition of harem on F95, you will find your answer.
A little tip, the search function at the top right is very helpful.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Harem is 3+ girls.

You can't get all the girls here, only 4 of them will agree to share.

Athena, Heidi, Mora and Sadie.

Val and Zenda are both solo only.
Thanks for the clarification. It would have been great to be able to include Val as the Matriarch of MC's harem (along with the 4 other younger girls, ). Now that would be a decent harem.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I was just wondering; how can there be incest in the game? Doesn't Patreon say big no-no to it or am I missing something? :unsure:
We snuck our incest in through the side door. They never noticed.

In seriousness, Patreon doesn't seem to care about legal incest, which is what occurs in Bare Witness. Cousin-fuckin' is good to go.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lol makes a game with the harem tag that's not really a harem game and complains when people point it out. What's the point of half-assing it if I can be with some characters simultaneously why not all of them.
It's been in the description for ages now.....

It wouldn't work for all of them because their characters wouldn't fit the share type.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
It's been in the description for ages now.....

It wouldn't work for all of them because their characters wouldn't fit the share type.
It's hard for some people to read. They see the harem tag, they immediately think everything that walks is supposed to be your mindless fuck dolls. If not it's somehow NTR or not a harem game. MNF has been a good influence I guess :KEK:
I mean how can people with feelings exist in a Harem Game?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: SanchoMod will include the latest core code as it's been found to be compatible. This means you get the new SanchoGallery scene filters, hotkey change of text size/opacities, choice button opacity options, improved scene transitions, etc.
1665578852928.png

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
There are tons of incest games on Patreon. But they don't provide the patch in patreon. I mean fucking the 'Landlady' isn't incest. If a third party not related to Patreon provides the patch that makes the 'Landlady' to 'Mom', Patreon has nothing to do about it. And honestly, Patreon doesn't care. They have made the rule because they are in the US and for some Master Card/Visa related issues.

Reactions: DADIANA

BillyLawrence

Dec 10, 2020
Honestly, I'm ok with it not being a game where every girl you talk too jumps into your harem. It doesn't happen in real life, so it seems ridiculous happening in a game. I would prefer to decide which girl(s) I bring close and which ones are just friends. But I've always been a romantic and shy away from games where it's all about just getting laid at any cost. For the same reason I avoid sharing and domination. Games like Sisterly Lust works for me as you can team up with one or more at your own discretion. Acting Lessons was almost there but forced a death of one of the girls as part of the choice. You keep going with this game. I'll give it a try. If it fits my tastes, I'll add it to my list of supported games. Whatever happens, do not let the forum comments alter your vision... Even mine! :)

Reactions: Elhemeer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They have made the rule because they are in the US and for some Master Card/Visa related issues.
Where do you lot get this from?

Patreon didn't make the rule, PayPal and Mastercard forced them into it or they would pull support and cost them millions a year.

It has nothing to do with being in the US or any other reason I see people pull out of their arses around here. It was financial blackmail, nothing more, nothing less.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Where do you lot get this from?

Patreon didn't make the rule, PayPal and Mastercard forced them into it or they would pull support and cost them millions a year.

It has nothing to do with being in the US or any other reason I see people pull out of their arses around here. It was financial blackmail, nothing more, nothing less.
Ah, my bad. I used to think that it had to do something with US politics too. But I was sure that some sort of financial blackmail was involved.
But I am curious, what does Paypal/Mastercard get out of this?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Yes, but the bug in question is one very few players would see, which is how it slipped past our beta testers. If you do come across it, you'll find yourself looping into a scene. Just choose the other option when presented and it'll resolve normally. The bugfix version will go out later today.
Will there also be a "bugfix only"?
Doesn't make much sense to download ~ 5 GB for a few KB sized .rpy file ;)

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes