Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
In terms of total size of the update, we're over 50% larger than chapter 3's update for both number of renders and size of the script, and more than double the number of animations that were in chapter 3.

It's a big update, but again: it's very pathy, as this is the penultimate chapter and players are going to have to start deciding which girl(s) they want to be with. If you're on multiple paths, it'll feel larger at first and then taper off. If you're on a single solo path, it'll be consistent but shorter than you might hope. If you're on a multi-girl path, you could have a significant amount of content to play through.

Those of you that enjoy multiple playthroughs with different paths will experience an almost entirely different game on each playthrough. We made sure not to repeat scenes, even if they're for girls that you couldn't possibly be on paths for at the same time. The only things you'll see repeated on different playthroughs are specific to Jackson/Shelby/Shitbrick's story, and even those might be slightly different on various playthroughs.

We're excited for people to see it, though if you aren't a patron you're going to have to wait for someone to leak it. We're no longer doing public releases, as the game will be going up on Steam and we're starting to switch everything over to conform to their rules. If you do really enjoy the game, we'd love your support. Even if you join the "Tip Jar" ($1) level of patronage, it'd mean a lot to us. And those $1 patrons do get access to our patron-only preview channels on Discord.

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Dev, kindly made a section where user could see how many points with the girls.

And I have a question, in the first page it mentioned, MC cannot get all girls at a time.

Does is means, no romantic relation with all the girls or MC have to choose betweem two/three girls at a time but keep relations with all of them somehow..??

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

And I have a question, in the first page it mentioned, MC cannot get all girls at a time.

Does is means, no romantic relation with all the girls or MC have to choose betweem two/three girls at a time but keep relations with all of them somehow..??
MASH (mora/athena/sadie/heidi) you can have in different combinations depending on your choices, the other 2 LI's (Zenda/Val) are solo routes.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
MASH (mora/athena/sadie/heidi) you can have in different combinations depending on your choices, the other 2 LI's are solo routes.
Somehow I manage to go with all of them.
Heidi, Athena, Sadie, Mora, Valerie & Zelda.
Also had a scene with Nicole.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Somehow I manage to go with all of them.
Heidi, Athena, Sadie, Mora, Valerie & Zelda.
Also had a scene with Nicole.
That's not possible since you have to choose between the movie night with heidi/athena or going out with zenda at one point. so full paths with all of them is impossible.

Nicole isn't a endgame LI though.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
That's not possible since you have to choose between the movie night with heidi/athena or going out with zenda at one point. so full paths with all of them is impossible.

Nicole isn't a endgame LI though.
I choose to go with Zelda.

But still getting contents with Heidi and Athena.
Like: After a dance sex with Heidi and after that first sex with Athena.
Then a call from Val, where I have to choose to tell a lie or truth about Nicole.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I choose to go with Zelda.

But still getting contents with Heidi and Athena.
Like: After a dance sex with Heidi and after that first sex with Athena.
Then a call from Val, where I have to choose to tell a lie or truth about Nicole.
But then you miss content with heidi and athena (and possibly mora)

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
But then you miss content with heidi and athena (and possibly mora)
Yeah, there is a date between Mora & Val, I had to choose one.

Then Halloween with Heidi/Sadie or Ball Room with Zenda.

Harem means relation with all girls, it doesn’t have to go to all of them at a time. This is not a matter for me.
But if there will be chance of taking a single path and leave other, then I guess I won't play it anymore.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, there is a date between Mora & Val, I had to choose one.

Then Halloween with Heidi/Sadie or Ball Room with Zenda.

Harem means relation with all girls, it doesn’t have to go to all of them at a time. This is not a matter for me.
But if there will be chance of taking a single path and leave other, then I guess I won't play it anymore.
As i said, Val and Zenda will be solo routes only

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
As i said, Val and Zenda will be solo routes only
There was a threesome with Zelda and her friend.
In future there could be more scenes as Zelda said to MC, "I am happy with whatever you choose."

I guess in future there will be with Nicole and Val too.
BTW Val was jealous.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

You cannot have all of them in any way.

Val and Zenda are solo only and you can't be with them if you are with others.

Athena, Heidi, Sadie and Mora can be had in any size of group or solo but whoever you don't pick you will not be with.

Basically you get 1 choice and the rest are out, you can't keep relations with them. There is one optional mini harem but you can't have a full harem.

There was a threesome with Zelda and her friend.
In future there could be more scenes as Zelda said to MC, "I am happy with whatever you choose."

I guess in future there will be with Nicole and Val too.
BTW Val was jealous.
If you look at Zenda during that 3some she was upset, that won't be a full time thing, it was a one off.

Val will not be sharing with Nicole.

Val and Zenda are solo relationships.

Reactions: Gwydion
4.40 star(s) 221 Votes