Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Slock here, just wanted to pop in and let ya'll know that we're hoping to have a beta released in the next week or two. Scoot and I are going through the script in ren'py and making sure everything works properly before we send it out to our beta testers. Hopefully we're able to fly through it, but who knows I'm a fucking idiot and make a lot of mistakes, but regardless, it's coming! (SOON I HOPE!)

Love ya'll <3

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Hands off the boobs of these wonderful babes! They deserve to feel happy too.

You better think long and hard before you introduce the bombshells to us.
Cutting their wonderful bosoms to fit some nagging loner is heresy! Heresy I tell ya!
dont u mean hands on?
i want to give em my love

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Would you change their boobs to make them fit your kink?
Is that the extent of your desire? Would you blackmail them emotionally for boob jobs?

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
for real tho, Heidi is Kayla remake model with Philadelphia skin and skin builder freckles, and athena is Sase cathie with Krashwerks Carmela skin, a random models makeup and skin builder makeup.

If you message me on our discord I can just send you the duf files
Hi. Could you send the Duf files on here?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
anyone know where i can find the song during Mora's sex scene in her apartment? Shazaam was no help :(

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Howdy ya'll, just wanted to let you know that we've started the beta testing process which will hopefully go smoothly (probably not knowing my dumbass.) While testing is being done, their are still a bunch of animations that need to finish, so while our testers try and break the game, the remainder of the animations should finish so by the time all the bugs are fixed, we should just be able to plug in the animations and be done.

So, just wanted to share that info with you guys while also giving me the opportunity to post the new main menu screen with all the girls!

Love ya'll.

Ch4mainmenu.png
Should be 2700 renders and 170 animations, more than twice ch3. Hype.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Quick note, it’ s very path dependant so some play throughs will be a lot shorter than others. Figured I’d throw out a quick disclaimer before people complain about the length of the update
well my brother you know me I am Athena only player so

as long as I get my one-on-one time with Athena I'm good

but if I'm being 100% honest with you I'm looking forward to having a talk with her

about our relationship and I really don't want her to be with anyone else but me intimately if you know what I mean

in my opinion, we should have had that conversation sooner

but I'm really looking forward to the update keep up the great work

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Why no Heidi & Mora path?
I don't want Sadie and I definitely want nothing to do with Athena who is perfectly designed on all levels to turn me off completely. Mora is actually perfect for m... uh, my MC, an RPG-loving knockout virgin, but I could possibly envisage a throuple with Heidi involved. I guess Mora/Sadie could work as well though I really don't feel much for Sadie.

The Mora falling in love bit was really super well done, captured that butterflies-in-stomach feeling perfectmy. And she looks amazing. Wish I could have had the option to skip out on Val sex once I started the Mora route, as it felt wrong for MC (not a horndog) to cheat on Mora when he knows she is so vulnerable and hurt (and same with Val - once he learns her tragic backstory it feels insensitive for him to still pursue others, the relationship option should have come at that point I feel).

In any case congrats for creating another SSS-tier love interest to add to the hall of fame!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes