underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I have just played it for the second time and I have two questions because I didn't see two scenes, if someone could answer me:
I remember that in my first time playing it, there was a dialogue between Mora and MC where Mora jokes about MC has other girlfriends and then MC talks about Heidi and Thena and Mora seems fine about him dating them and the second one is about the halloween party where this time I didn't see Sadie. The first time, MC and Heidi meet Sadie and they all have a lil bit fun together...
Sorry for my English. It isn't my first language and I'm still learning :)

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I have just played it for the second time and I have two questions because I didn't see two scenes, if someone could answer me:
I remember that in my first time playing it, there was a dialogue between Mora and MC where Mora jokes about MC has other girlfriends and then MC talks about Heidi and Thena and Mora seems fine about him dating them and the second one is about the halloween party where this time I didn't see Sadie. The first time, MC and Heidi meet Sadie and they all have a lil bit fun together...
Sorry for my English. It isn't my first language and I'm still learning :)
To get the first scene you've to pursue Athena, Heide and Mora (Sadie is optional for that scene).
For the second one you've to pursue Heidi* and Sadie, and crucially NOT Athena or you'll get a different scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
To get the first scene you've to pursue Athena, Heide and Mora (Sadie is optional for that scene).
For the second one you've to pursue Heidi* and Sadie, and crucially NOT Athena or you'll get a different scene.
But I was on Heidi, Athena and Mora and didn't get this first scene. About the second one, I get why I didn't see Sadie at the party because I pursued Athena too. Thank you!

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
But I was on Heidi, Athena and Mora and didn't get this first scene
To be fair I remember that scene as well, I replayed the game from the start looking for it but I didn't get that conversation.
Maybe it was present in ch2 and removed in ch3.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
To be fair I remember that scene as well, I replayed the game from the start looking for it but I didn't get that conversation.
Maybe it was present in ch2 and removed in ch3.
It's still there, but if you don't have adequate points with all of them at the right juncture it doesn't happen.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
This is really good. Zenda is my favorite girl followed by Athena and Mora. I also like the cousin too. Only girl I don't find myself caring for all that much is Heidi, she's cool just not my cuppa. Well done. Can't wait for more.

P.S. - The MC looks like a mix of Shawn Mendes and Nick Robinson. I am glad as the game went on his face started being shown. Much better than a faceless MC I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: TitanXlord

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Last update on december 2021? Reported as abandoned.
You've been here for over 4 years, you should know the rules by now.

"Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months."
Source: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

Fits neither. The devs have been regularly posting on Patreon (last one was 4 days ago) and even commenting here.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes