bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
So i have read the OP and a few of the last pages. I guess theres "harem" with some girls and the rest you have to make 1 save per girl?
Can you tell me what girls can i have in the harem route so i know how many saves do i need to make to play the full game?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So i have read the OP and a few of the last pages. I guess theres "harem" with some girls and the rest you have to make 1 save per girl?
Can you tell me what girls can i have in the harem route so i know how many saves do i need to make to play the full game?
You must have missed it in the last few pages, then.

Solo Paths: Heidi, Athena, Mora, Sadie, Zenda, Val
Harem paths: Heidi/Athena, Heidi/Athena/Mora, Heidi/Sadie
Add to that the Heidi/Athena/Mora/Sadie combo platter and that's the ones we know of for now. I personally question whether or not a Val/Nicole option will be plausible.

Reactions: bigmen

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
You must have missed it in the last few pages, then.

Add to that the Heidi/Athena/Mora/Sadie combo platter and that's the ones we know of for now. I personally question whether or not a Val/Nicole option will be plausible.
Im dumb I actually ignored these comments cuz of the spoilers tags :cry:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mora, Athena, Sadie and Heidi are the 4 girls you can include in the harem route.

The other LI's are solo. So Zenda and Valerie. I know Zenda has a scene where another girl gives MC a blowjob and some people have speculated a throuple but that blowjob really, really annoys Zen so I don't think that's very likely.

Also, it seems Val really isn't in to sharing so any chance of her route being more than a solo is 0.

Your only chance at group stuff is with the 4 girls.

My main is Athena with Heidi and Athena as my second. I know a lot of people like the group stuff but it felt off to me. Heidi and Athena have a great dynamic and including the MC seems to add to it but once more poeple started getting added Athena seems to go quiet and it just felt weird to me.

I like Mora and Sadie so will probably do their routes but don't think i'll ever go beyond the original throuple as far as group stuff goes.

Sep 3, 2020
Mora, Athena, Sadie and Heidi are the 4 girls you can include in the harem route.

The other LI's are solo. So Zenda and Valerie. I know Zenda has a scene where another girl gives MC a blowjob and some people have speculated a throuple but that blowjob really, really annoys Zen so I don't think that's very likely.

Also, it seems Val really isn't in to sharing so any chance of her route being more than a solo is 0.

My main is Athena with Heidi and Athena as my second. I know a lot of people like the group stuff but it felt off to me. Heidi and Athena have a great dynamic and including the MC seems to add to it but once more poeple started getting added Athena seems to go quiet and it just felt weird to me.

I like Mora and Sadie so will probably do their routes but don't think i'll ever go beyond the original throuple as far as group stuff goes.
not me my sister I love monogamy and I'm a one-woman kind of man

it's been a while since I played but I believe I can have Athena all to myself and I'm so happy about that

because I really don't want to share her with anyone

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Please refrain from unnecessary unrelated discussions or Insults derailing the thread to off-topic.

Warnings/thread bans may occur if not complying with the general thread rules.
Thank You.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Well shit, I kinda played this game as a quickie insert between updates of other games but it actually really grows on me.
Made the mistake of not reading up on it much, just fired up the WT mod and went to town. And that mod gives literal green light on every option for indecent behavior, no matter what.
I just now, towards the end of Ch. 3, realize that this is not a harem game and I have to pick and choose. God damn, but how?
Haven't seen Nicole mentioned up there so I guess she's out of everything unless she somehow worms herself into the Val route.

I see a lot of save files in my future. :FacePalm:

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
As for now the harem route doesnt include Sadie right? I mean i finished the harem route and there are clues that she might be included but not right now right?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well shit, I kinda played this game as a quickie insert between updates of other games but it actually really grows on me.
Made the mistake of not reading up on it much, just fired up the WT mod and went to town. And that mod gives literal green light on every option for indecent behavior, no matter what.
I just now, towards the end of Ch. 3, realize that this is not a harem game and I have to pick and choose. God damn, but how?
Haven't seen Nicole mentioned up there so I guess she's out of everything unless she somehow worms herself into the Val route.

Val is 100% solo, she doesn't share.

As far as i'm aware so is Zenda.

Nicole is a side fuck, whether she'll get a route or not I don't know.

If you are looking for a haremlike then the 4 giirls are the only grouping.

As for now the harem route doesnt include Sadie right? I mean i finished the harem route and there are clues that she might be included but not right now right?
She hasn't been added yet but she will be.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Val is 100% solo, she doesn't share.
Which is a little unexpected because she puts a whole lot of emphasis on you two "not being exclusive" and according to Todd she belongs to the streets. Guess she changed her mind.

Nicole is a side fuck, whether she'll get a route or not I don't know.
Me squeezing her in with Val was pure speculation seeing that they seem to know each other and hang out a lot. Val doesn't seem to like Nicole very much and it looks like they got a cougar competition going on. But crazier things have happened I guess, I'd maintain a save just for that double cougar route.

If you are looking for a haremlike then the 4 giirls are the only grouping.
Not every game needs to be a harem and I'm just stupid for not reading the yellow text in OP.
But anyways I tried it out for a bit and while she's in it for now, I don't think Athena really likes what's happening. And she's my top priority.

I'm hoping for a bit more backstory on the two initial housemates in future updates. Do we have any indication for how often these drop? As it looks like, the current update is more than 9 months old.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Which is a little unexpected because she puts a whole lot of emphasis on you two "not being exclusive" and according to Todd she belongs to the streets. Guess she changed her mind.
By closing of the last update it's pretty obvious Val is catching feelings fast.

It's her that tells the MC to not see Nicole, she was getting jelly.

She's got it bad.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Me squeezing her in with Val was pure speculation seeing that they seem to know each other and hang out a lot. Val doesn't seem to like Nicole very much and it looks like they got a cougar competition going on. But crazier things have happened I guess, I'd maintain a save just for that double cougar route.

Not every game needs to be a harem and I'm just stupid for not reading the yellow text in OP.
But anyways I tried it out for a bit and while she's in it for now, I don't think Athena really likes what's happening. And she's my top priority.

I'm hoping for a bit more backstory on the two initial housemates in future updates. Do we have any indication for how often these drop? As it looks like, the current update is more than 9 months old.
The next update will be here soon™, Slockie has it at about 95% finished.

I think they said there will be 6 chapters so not a lot of story left.

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
By closing of the last update it's pretty obvious Val is catching feelings fast.

It's her that tells the MC to not see Nicole, she was getting jelly.

She's got it bad.
Yes I guess that could be the case.
Communication isn't that clear on this point to be honest, as far as the things we're told go, it could also just be her getting insecure because she feels like she has to compete with Nicole now.

The next update will be here soon™, Slockie has it at about 95% finished.

I think they said there will be 6 chapters so not a lot of story left.
Oh so we're at the halfway point already? Damn that's sad. Feels like the story just started.

Reactions: Gwydion and Ilhares

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Nicole will be a main LI in the next game, she's only a side girl in this game.
Actually we already know the possible endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of this paths already have some content, like Heidi + Sadie. Worth checking it out.
She doesn't mind sharing if you wanna fool around with her, if you want something more that's a no no.
Oh so we're at the halfway point already? Damn that's sad. Feels like the story just started.
There'll be a total of 5 chapters, chapter 4 should be released soon. This was always meant to be a short project as a learning experience.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Nicole will be a main LI in the next game, she's only a side girl in this game.

Actually we already know the possible endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of this paths already have some content, like Heidi + Sadie. Worth checking it out.

She doesn't mind sharing if you wanna fool around with her, if you want something more that's a no no.

There'll be a total of 5 chapters, chapter 4 should be released soon. This was always meant to be a short project as a learning experience.
If you're looking to get hired as our spokesperson this is an outstanding way to throw your hat in the ring.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes