kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
how to download the update ch.4 file? or do i have to download the ch.4 MEGA file (4.97GB)? TKS GUYS!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chapter 3 note:
Please restart from the beginning one last time.

This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once, so please stop mentioning it. Yes, the tag is right and if it's not something that interests you, move onto the next.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA

3516 downloads
5.3 GB

how to download the update ch.4 file? or do i have to download the ch.4 MEGA file (4.97GB)? TKS GUYS!

Reactions: kevinzz

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
Chapter 3 note:
Please restart from the beginning one last time.

This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once, so please stop mentioning it. Yes, the tag is right and if it's not something that interests you, move onto the next.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA

3516 downloads
5.3 GB
Thank you sooo much !!!!!

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
I played through chap 4 but I'm still missing a lot of scenes, mostly from chap 4.
I've looked through gallery.rpy, but i havn't found anything to set tu True.
Do you know how to unlock the gallery with chap 4 ?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
This.
or do i have to download the ch.4 MEGA file (4.97GB)
I played through chap 4 but I'm still missing a lot of scenes, mostly from chap 4.
I've looked through gallery.rpy, but i havn't found anything to set tu True.
Do you know how to unlock the gallery with chap 4 ?
Sancho mentioned that there are many ways and decisions in chapter4 that will quickly make your "harem" smaller.
It may be that you ran into one or the other variable there

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Guys I always fail in heidi-sadie route. I only show interest in those 2 not anyone else yet at every haloween party heidi asks öe to choose and when I said 'both' she lefts crying. Can anybody tell me wtf I did wrong. How the hell I can go in that route other than only show interest in those 2 and reject every other girl in the game?

• Haha
Reactions: JenusKudo

Judgemint

Jul 10, 2022
Damn a miracle has happened seems like the development of this quite almost mythical ch 4 has actually been “close” and finish now time to see how much it weights in its quality of the content as well as quantity.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
loved playing this the other day up to ch 3. replaying now to do the ch 4 stuff. amazing looking girls. fav for me though is Val.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Seriously anybody knows how to achieve heidi-sadie route? I'm going crazy. I tried everything. It's either heidi doesn't come at all at haloween party while saide giving a bj or she comes and asks to choose and when you say both she leaves crying. The WT says 15-16 required and I'm 100% sure I have more than that. I DON'T GET IT

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bare Witness [Ch. 4] [AlterWorlds] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,97 GB / 1,01 GB - BareWitness-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,xx GB / 0,97 GB - BareWitness-0.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~20,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CJ, does this have the official loop fix in it? If so, pass me those script(s). I fixed it but devs may have done it differently. Thanks bud.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: "CJ"

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1665593431919.png

Do you have a safety net covering the pitfalls?
The sanity of MC constantly dreaming of getting offed and loosing only family he got left hangs in the ballance.
Sancho mentioned that there are many ways and decisions in chapter4 that will quickly make your "harem" smaller.
It may be that you ran into one or the other variable there
Some gamers are getting many scenes slipping through their game play.
We seem to only have a fffm arangement. Smaller means MC never leaves his adoptive house.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
But I am curious, what does Paypal/Mastercard get out of this?
They don't get a shit ton of flack from One Million Moms and boatload of Karen's about indecency.......

Was just gonna ask this without involving anyone but seeing as you made that comment,So if I'm understanding it correctly the 3 of them are the main harem and then Sadie and Valeria are extra's or am I missing somthing here?(This is just me going of off the previews of sanchos mod and the previews of the game itself still haven't played but will once sancho updates the mod)
HAMS or (my preferred) MASH are Mora, Athena, Sadie and Heidi and you can get them all together. Val and Zenda are solo routes.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
They don't get a shit ton of flack from One Million Moms and boatload of Karen's about indecency.......

HAMS of (my preferred) MASH are Mora, Athena, Sadie and Heidi and you can get them all together. Val and Zenda are solo routes.
To make this clearer for folks, all LIs have an "exclusive" variant. There are combos such as stated above with HAM, MASH, and HA but otherwise you're dippin' solo. I refuse to spoil the preggo scenarios though... if anyone does that on this thread without using a spoiler tag they should be made to walk the plank off this pirate ship... imho.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes