preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So how do you get the Heidi and Sadie route? I started a new game just in case, spent time only with Heidi and Sadie maxing both their points like I did in their individual routes and when the BJ scene happens and I say both Heidi walks away.
I have the same problem and your question hasn't been answered for 10 months rofl. It seems I should give up at this point. What a helpfull thread

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Was just gonna ask this without involving anyone but seeing as you made that comment,So if I'm understanding it correctly the 3 of them are the main harem and then Sadie and Valeria are extra's or am I missing somthing here?(This is just me going of off the previews of sanchos mod and the previews of the game itself still haven't played but will once sancho updates the mod)
Valeria is solo only same as Zenda.

Sadie can join the 3 some.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I have the same problem and your question hasn't been answered for 10 months rofl. It seems I should give up at this point. What a helpfull thread
Focus on Heidi, and when you first meet Valeria, answer her question with Exercise (or working out, I don't remember the exact options). It'll lead toward a point later on with Heidi, which is probably the point you're missing to get on Heidi/Sadie.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I got this, snd the only thing i csn recsll thst people arrent mentioing is that i was in the throuole with Athena and Heidi. I think thats required to open heidi to the ida of sharing.. hioe thay helps and isnt redundant.

Side niote: Creampieing Heidi multiple times changes dialouge with Heidi/Sophie and....man, did that hit some nice buttons i didnt know i had.

Reactions: Ilhares

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Focus on Heidi, and when you first meet Valeria, answer her question with Exercise (or working out, I don't remember the exact options). It'll lead toward a point later on with Heidi, which is probably the point you're missing to get on Heidi/Sadie.
I did exactly that. Always focused on Heidi and Sadie when possible. I answered exercise to valierie's question as well. When I go to heidi's room earlier in the game, should I say 'I like her too' or 'I understand'? Maybe that's where I fucked up. Or maybe joker mod fucks that route?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I got this, snd the only thing i csn recsll thst people arrent mentioing is that i was in the throuole with Athena and Heidi. I think thats required to open heidi to the ida of sharing.. hioe thay helps and isnt redundant.
So I should go for Athena as well for that heidi-sadie route? I completely ignored Athena whenever I can

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can get Heidi, Athena, Mora and Sadie in a group or a combination of. Heidi-Athena. Heidi-Sadie. Heidi-Athena-Mora. Heidi-Athena-Mora-Sadie. Not sure about Heidi-Athena and Sadie though.

The only ones not joining them are Zenda and Valeria.

Val is pure solo, she hates sharing of any kind. Zenda can bring a friend in for a couple of threesomes but she really doesn't like it and only goes along with it for him, I wouldn't advise it if you want anything full time with her.

Sep 3, 2020
They are each good at what they do ... quick and throbbing vs. calculated matrix.

Available and gets you all.

Work in progress and gives you the statistics of the characters interactions.
I would just like to say as a Athena only player that is the best thing I've ever played in my life

that was more than I could have hoped for I loved every second of it

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It's been in the description for ages now.....

It wouldn't work for all of them because their characters wouldn't fit the share type.
Which is my problem with harem games, 99.9% fail to address the ridiculousness of the situation, or build any relationship between the members. All love interests end up looking like copy pasted personalities, bar some superficial details, they all love the MC, they all don't mind sharing, they all don't care what the world thinks( hell, the world itself seems to not care about the oddity), none of them catch feelings for other members inside the harem... just uninspired and boring fan service writing, repeated in the same form across hundreds of VNs.

So, as a person that doesn't care, or even hate harem, I'm happy to report I don't mind it here. I think it works as good as one can expect and am intrigued how it will progress further.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I would just like to say as a Athena only player that is the best thing I've ever played in my life

that was more than I could have hoped for I loved every second of it
I have a save for every route but only done Val's from this update so far .... totally worth it.

However .... Athena is super adorable. I thought she was going to be a bit bitchy when I first saw her but she just so likeable and towards the end of chapter 3 she was just so cute.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i am a bit confused about ch 4 download. i cannot get past ch 3 to begin ch 4. does the sancho mod affect this?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod update progress:

Since I feel I'm a bit ahead of schedule (yeah, I know, mine not yours :p) I've coded the SanchoGallery proper so when you view any scene it does NOT auto unlock the OEM gallery. This is obviously on purpose so you can keep the OEM gallery as "cheevos" aka achievements. Seems I forgot to do that in the Ch3 version of the mod so my apologies. It's done now though, tested, and bulletproof. I'm back to speedrunning as the SanchoGallery is done except categorizing the scene types for the filters.

I'm posting updates in the mod's thread as it remains spoiler-free. There's more than a few folks in this thread that need to learn what the spoiler tag is out of respect of those who haven't played the update yet... just sayin'. But you do you, regards nonetheless.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Welcome to the world of successful sitcoms/series/movies where ”inspired by true story”
is as much real as you can get. Game of thrones is now NTR incest bonanza and nobody cares anything about that.
All the hurt fans voiced is the show being too dark at times, hard to tell what is going on.
fail to address the ridiculousness of the situation

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You can get Heidi, Athena, Mora and Sadie in a group or a combination of. Heidi-Athena. Heidi-Sadie. Heidi-Athena-Mora. Heidi-Athena-Mora-Sadie. Not sure about Heidi-Athena and Sadie though.

The only ones not joining them are Zenda and Valeria.

Val is pure solo, she hates sharing of any kind. Zenda can bring a friend in for a couple of threesomes but she really doesn't like it and only goes along with it for him, I wouldn't advise it if you want anything full time with her.
I think Heidi-Sadie only route is impossible. I did everything and only focus them and got their points maxed but sadie-heidi always ended heidi asking choose one and when mc said both heidi crying get out of the haloween party. But when I go for athena as well as heidi-sadie, then when heidi asks mc to choose, when mc said 'both'. This time threesome with sadie and heidi happened. I literally did every other thing same. Without not going for Athena, heidi-sadie route always fails in my experience

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes