WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I don't know if this has been said yet, but they said the solo routes would have less content. While that may be true there is still alot of content for the solo routes, at lest for Saidie can't comfirm for the other girls but now I'm about to play my main route which is Athena. Good job guys for making a really good game. Looking forward to the final chapter.

gokudo

Apr 7, 2019
View attachment 1954823
Bare Witness [Ch. 4] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Dev Note for Chapter 3: "Please restart from the beginning one last time. "

Download: - -

Android port made by DarkAssassin
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Don't have patreon but mixdrop is not accessible. Can you please put it on GoFile?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Open up the 00gallery.rpy file.

Line 45 should read if not renpy.seen_image(i):
On the next line, change return False to return True

save file. Close it. Reload game. That should take care of you until actual mods are updated.

edit: the above line number was taken from version 0.3, it may be a different line number in 0.4, I'm still downloading it.
where is the 00gallery.rpy?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Surprise entry coming in just behind Val and Athena to take my third spot.

I mean, I liked Zenda well enough but didn't really pay attention to her route properly I more did it because it was the last one at the time and wanted them all.

So playing through it again properly and she is a sweetheart. I did have to backtrack and not do the threesome parts though. She looks quite sad at those and I don't see it ending well.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Hey, I don't remember exactly but I think someone said that this game was going to be 5 chapters, is that right? So that I can wait to play the game in it's entirety or I just download this one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Dunno if i got a corrupted download or what, but the 64bit version threw an error when i tried to run it.

32bit seems to be fine.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bare Witness - MultiMod Edition (Ch4 Update)
BW_SM_Cover2.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Dang that was a great update. I loved the playfulness of it all. MASH is just awesome and loved how it all played out.

I'm hoping by the final release of the game, you'll add the soundtrack info inside the game so we can listen to it there. The music for this game is just fantastic and really adds to the atmosphere and fits the scenes. Would love to have a nice music section in the game to listen to it from time to time.

In the end though, still loving this game and sad that it is going to come to an end soon but excited to see what happens next. Thank you alterworlds. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Surprise entry coming in just behind Val and Athena to take my third spot.

I mean, I liked Zenda well enough but didn't really pay attention to her route properly I more did it because it was the last one at the time and wanted them all.

So playing through it again properly and she is a sweetheart. I did have to backtrack and not do the threesome parts though. She looks quite sad at those and I don't see it ending well.
Yeah, Zenda is a sweetheart. Basically, I like all the solo routes because I feel like more character and relationship development takes place (I could be wrong). I had to go back and not do the threesome with Maddie, felt like it made Zenda unhappy, and she didn't deserve that.

Val is pretty awesome too. I liked how that developed so far.

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes