Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Dunno why or how to describe it. But it feels really good to play this game. It's a very satisfying feeling.

Each and every route feels very filling. I have no doubt that Bare Witness is in my TOP 3 games where romance really feels like romance and is handled wonderfully. In my opinion, of course.

Games and stories like this make me remember why I'm a hardcore romance fan.

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
Slockie any plans for a SubscribeStar page or other options for one-time donations like tipping? I refuse to give any money to Patreon. Love the game!

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Slockie any plans for a SubscribeStar page or other options for one-time donations like tipping? I refuse to give any money to Patreon. Love the game!
Maybe our itch page? I'm not too familiar with the website but that'd be my best guess other than patreon

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What? I just finished and it said end of chapter 3, it didn't go on to a chapter 4.
You, sir, have a very fucked up installation. Start from scratch with your install. You either installed the wrong VN or the very wrong mod (which wasn't SanchoMod as it won't let you mix versions).

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You, sir, have a very fucked up installation. Start from scratch with your install. You either installed the wrong VN or the very wrong mod (which wasn't SanchoMod as it won't let you mix versions).
Just checked and I think I installed the 0.3 mod, guess 0.4 hadn't been updated when I downloaded the previous 0.3 mod.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Val is pretty awesome too. I liked how that developed so far.
Val is my absolute fave.

In 3 it was a toss up between her and Athena but this chapter sold her on my top spot. Her wanting him to live his life then breaking down when he admits he loves her was awesome.

Just checked and I think I installed the 0.3 mod, guess 0.4 hadn't been updated when I downloaded the previous 0.3 mod.
Blame Sancho, it's more fun that way.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Slockie you get all my bug reports? They were nothing difficult to resolve just making sure you got the info you need. In hindsight I should have PM'd you guys instead but was in the heat of the moment updating the mod. Regards.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, I just played it last update and I checked the gallery and I missed it a lot, lol.
How can I get Heidi, Athena, Mora and Sadie? Because MC here broke up with Val (I'm not sure if there is a way to stay with her, maybe solo path? And Mora asked to be exclusive, then MC breaks up with Sadie, Heidi and Athena, if he says that he isn't ready, Mora breaks up with him, so I'm a little bit confused, lol

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
So, I just played it last update and I checked the gallery and I missed it a lot, lol.
How can I get Heidi, Athena, Mora and Sadie? Because MC here broke up with Val (I'm not sure if there is a way to stay with her, maybe solo path? And Mora asked to be exclusive, then MC breaks up with Sadie, Heidi and Athena, if he says that he isn't ready, Mora breaks up with him, so I'm a little bit confused, lol
the oen key choice for this is back in the first chapter, after the mc finishes washign the dishes after the spaghetti dinner, choose to go to heidi and not athena

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes