Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
The seat was down, then it was up the next frame. Would be weird to put the seat down when peeing when it's up
Yes, he was peeing with it down and after he finished he put it up. That's what happened and that's weird.

Edit Or both renders happen before he starts peeing. Maybe a bit of misunderstanding there on my part.

Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Yes, he was peeing with it down and after he finished he put it up. That's what happened and that's weird.

Edit Or both renders happen before he starts peeing. Maybe a bit of misunderstanding there on my part.
Yes. You're supposed to lift the seat, pee, and then lower the seat.

Reactions: L7Bear

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020

Yeah, would've been easier to portray but I didn't really want to spend money on a pee asset for something as small as that lol. I see your point tho :)

Reactions: FunFuntomes

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Damn. That was actually really good. I'm impressed.

I only have a couple of minor notes:
1) I totally misread the hints and thought the MC lost a couple years to transitioning rather than due to a trial. Ha! Oops.
2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Yes. You're supposed to lift the seat, pee, and then lower the seat.
I know that, I thought he was peeing with the seat down then raising it after he finished, which is pointless.
What I was misunderstanding was that I thought he was done peeing when put the seat up but actually he hadn't started yet.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Yeah it is, my mistake. Just wanted to add the choice if they wanted black or transparent text box and forgot to set it to normal. It'll be fixed in the next release
Would have made sense to just reupload a fixed version already rather than the endless stream of i can't read the text posts. Yes i know there is some yellow warning/help text on the OP but it is blatantly obvious that people do not read that. First impressions matter.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not bad, It has some mistery going on and the setting isn't the usual thing but the MC acts sometimes like a 12 years old virgin.
He's 21 years old and has seen some shit it seems. It doesn't make much sense to be that shy and awkward around the girls.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yo, what's up with all these 5 star reviews from people with 0 to 10 posts? Thats kinda sus
might be...might not be....
Play the game and decide for yourself
I did and even though I have not yet wrote a review it doesn't change the fact that for a v0.1 or first release however you want to call this is actually a pretty good one
Now about the stars...that's debatable...in my book this is a 5star game...AT THE MOMENT, don't know what will happen in the future but this has a bright one nevertheless
ANYWAY ..what I'm trying to say and I went off track...is play the game :) and make your own judgement
EDIT : I see you played the game xD oh well..I think it deserves more than 3 stars...but again thats your view....
Also...none of the accounts are made when the game was released or something like that..only one of them is on 24th of march..so whats your point?
Dev started making accounts since 2016 just for this day to make 5star reviews?or what?

Reactions: Piat

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
might be...might not be....
Play the game and decide for yourself
I did and even though I have not yet wrote a review it doesn't change the fact that for a v0.1 or first release however you want to call this is actually a pretty good one
Now about the stars...that's debatable...in my book this is a 5star game...AT THE MOMENT, don't know what will happen in the future but this has a bright one nevertheless
ANYWAY ..what I'm trying to say and I went off track...is play the game :) and make your own judgement
EDIT : I see you played the game xD oh well..I think it deserves more than 3 stars...but again thats your view....
Also...none of the accounts are made when the game was released or something like that..only one of them is on 24th of march..so whats your point?
Dev started making accounts since 2016 just for this day to make 5star reviews?or what?
Anytime you have a bunch of inactive counts popping up to leave a glowing review, then dissapearing, to never be seen again. Someone's playing fuck fuck games.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes