Pablor

May 29, 2017
i try a lot of games and i have to say this one is among my favorites, the degree of detail and specially Heidi is gorgeous ..thanks a lot for the work behind such a masterpiece

Reactions: VOYEUR

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
took me some reading to figure out it is a bait tag. pretty low. game did not need that. it is good without cousin bs, that is poorly written anyways. i can not imagine many people even care about it. it just makes you look like a douche, dev.
Nope, real tag and correctly applied. Good written with backstory for MC. Many people like it and no it most definitely doesn't make the dev's look like douches........

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Sounds more like someone can't accept that he is quite alone with his opinion and top it off with an insult.
That's pretty low....

Nov 21, 2019
Nope, no struggle and it's not an opinion about the tag, it's fact.
are you harassing people here with opinions other then you own? dude... what is your agenda? you are already reacted to the comment and still feel the urge to comment on the comment. even tho you chose to misunderstand my opinion on the cousin, that feels to me just implemented for the incest tag. you also dislike my opinion on the writing. i am happy you dig this entire whiteness protection school drama harem. i am sure you are quite literate, but boy, i think it's weird to convince people who said the game is good about how they should feel about Saddie. I reported you.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Playing Zenda's path right now, and man turning down the other girls...
This hurts.
Mora (who is probably my fave character, or tied with Heidi), not kissing her after the PF session.

Btw, how could a gamer not know what an RPG is? Someone who plays MMOs?

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Btw, how could a gamer not know what an RPG is? Someone who plays MMOs?
Shelby wanted to make the joke, but felt too awkward to admit he knew what an RPG was after. Or, if you prefer, he just never paid attention to the style or genre of games he played.

I will be changing the line in the final version, though, because many people have mentioned it. I get that it's hard to believe any gamer these days wouldn't know what an RPG is. I won't spoil the new line, so you'll have to wait for the chapter 5 release to see it.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Shelby wanted to make the joke, but felt too awkward to admit he knew what an RPG was after. Or, if you prefer, he just never paid attention to the style or genre of games he played.
You know, this is the one single thing that I've seen so far I thought didn't quite work. And it's really a pretty minor one, imo. You guys are making a really, really good game here.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
If you're choosing one in the end, it's not a harem; it's called dating. And so, I'm out, despite liking the game so far. I am so NOT playing multiple playthroughs just to see everything. That's kinda the convenience of harem games.
Then I hope you give our next game, Heaven's Door, a try. We're going full harem on it, with 10 potential love interests.

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes