Danv

Aug 21, 2020
If you're choosing one in the end, it's not a harem; it's called dating. And so, I'm out, despite liking the game so far. I am so NOT playing multiple playthroughs just to see everything. That's kinda the convenience of harem games.
you can have four at once in a single run (MFFFF orgy included), by site definition it is a harem

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
If you're choosing one in the end, it's not a harem; it's called dating. And so, I'm out, despite liking the game so far. I am so NOT playing multiple playthroughs just to see everything. That's kinda the convenience of harem games.
True
But Harem content available for 4 girls i think. Sadie , Athena , Heidi & Mora. I playing for them.
Had to break up with Zenda. I don't care
It is a bummer that Harem not applicable to some female characters

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
Is there an updated walkthrough yet for chapter 4(not counting mods)? I play on Android so I can't install mods or am too much of a boomer to figure how to if I can

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
If you're choosing one in the end, it's not a harem; it's called dating. And so, I'm out, despite liking the game so far. I am so NOT playing multiple playthroughs just to see everything.
To each his own, but then you'll really miss something.

That's kinda the convenience of harem games.
Well, then it's good that it's clear in the OP.

This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once, so please stop mentioning it. Yes, the tag is right and if it's not something that interests you, move onto the next.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well, we had to
himym-wait-for-it.gif
for quite a while, but a very good new chapter with some hot scenes with pretty much all the girls as well! I thought "uh-oh" when I saw the MC hook up with Val almost immediately after the whole fallout with the other three finding aout Sadie, but he wisely decided to end things there (almost a shame though that there's not the option to be a total jerk/dumbass here :LOL:). Looking forward to the next one, though I would like if there were a bit more options for the MC to be kinky during the sex scenes, I find him (according to my depraved standards of course) to be a bit too vanilla. Oh, and after that Athena/Christopher Lee talk... I kinda want to see that now :p

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
are you harassing people here with opinions other then you own? dude... what is your agenda? you are already reacted to the comment and still feel the urge to comment on the comment. even tho you chose to misunderstand my opinion on the cousin, that feels to me just implemented for the incest tag. you also dislike my opinion on the writing. i am happy you dig this entire whiteness protection school drama harem. i am sure you are quite literate, but boy, i think it's weird to convince people who said the game is good about how they should feel about Saddie. I reported you.
Bro, what the in all that is holy are you on? You're making zero sense. The character wasn't added in the game for the tag, the mods on F95 added the tag because it fits, how is that hard to understand?

And you reported me for what? Disagreeing with you on a discussion forum?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just started but what's the deal with this heidi chick? Is she just mean to the MC whole time? For some reason she wants us to watch her fucking her girlfriend and is disappointed if we don't but if we do she's an asshole about it. Like what the fuck do you want bitch?
That's just banter hun, she's teasing you not being mean.

Bro, what the in all that is holy are you on? You're making zero sense. The character wasn't added in the game for the tag, the mods on F95 added the tag because it fits, how is that hard to understand?

And you reported me for what? Disagreeing with you on a discussion forum?
How very DARE you disagree with someone when they are wrong on the internet.

scenes with heels?

only mc can fuck too? really boring if it :(
Nope and nope.

MC is the only man but the girls fuck each other if there is more than one in the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
this game is very good, i haven't finished all the content until the current version but i just think that according to Valeria's personality (at least what i've seen so far), she should be included in the harem as the matriarch or something like, but anyway, the way the game is at the moment is also good.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes