Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
haha listen, I wouldn't consider DE south, either. I barely consider VA south, but ya know...capital of the Confederacy and all.

But yeah, we're drifting off-topic, so will leave it at that. :D
Ok, you got me, one more. VA is south enough for me. It's got hillbillies and billies certainly ain't yankees :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I appreciate the laughs. I needed them after this Sancho theft ongoing fiasco. I'll be pushing the mod update pretty soon with the feature enhancements. Regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
hi, can we get all the girls? i have 2 playthroughs: 1 for zenda, and 1 for harem (sadie, athena, heidi & mora).. and on both playthroughs i broke up with val..

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Ch 4)

Go get you some.

Links in the mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Change Log:
  • Added SanchoGallery scene variants for select scenes.
  • Added scene filter for variants for convenience.
  • Minor GUI tweaks and fixes.
See posts here and here for further description and preview pics of changes.
Regards and enjoy.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
In short, no.

Zenda and Val will not join the harem.
So there is a way to keep Mora in the group? I wanted to keep 4 of them, the two roommates, cousin and Mora(I also agreed to get Val pregnant). When I had the conversation with Mora where she asked for exclusivity, she stormed out when my character, without my input, declared he was not ready for that.

BTW, finally ran into something unbelievable in this story...

screenshot0001.png

...suddenly my character is Hercules? That is at least 380lbs, which is tough enough to straight bench press, no way doing a supine reverse barbell curl.

• Haha
Reactions: Juri my Waifu

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So there is a way to keep Mora in the group? I wanted to keep 4 of them, the two roommates, cousin and Mora(I also agreed to get Val pregnant). When I had the conversation with Mora where she asked for exclusivity, she stormed out when my character, without my input, declared he was not ready for that.

BTW, finally ran into something unbelievable in this story...

View attachment 2099213

...suddenly my character is Hercules? That is at least 380lbs, which is tough enough to straight bench press, no way doing a supine reverse barbell curl.
You can't have Mora if you are still sleeping with Val because their dates happen at the same time so you'll lose points with Mora by sleeping with Val.

When it comes time to adding Mora to the group you won't have enough points and you'll have missed her dates.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
You can't have Mora if you are still sleeping with Val because their dates happen at the same time so you'll lose points with Mora by sleeping with Val.

When it comes time to adding Mora to the group you won't have enough points and you'll have missed her dates.
I did turn down Val when she asked to go on a date(telling her it was supposed to just be a fuck buddy thing), then ended up going on a date with Mora instead. Don't think I saw Val again until after the dad gets killed and that was when she called up about a weekend, where I wasn't given a choice, I just said yes. Then made it clear to her after the shooting range that I was in something a bit more serious but agreed to give her a child.

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
also can anyone tell me how to get these scenes? on which path should i be? can we unlock or scenes or something like that?
1.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Well, also recognize that the player can in fact impregnate Val and still have MASH. I'm not trying to confuse folks but it is doable.

Reactions: haooni and Ilhares

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Well, also recognize that the player can in fact impregnate Val and still have MASH. I'm not trying to confuse folks but it is doable.
I did a restart with skip turned on. I turned down Zenda when she called for a date and now got a different later scene where I could ask Mora to come in to the house with me and the roomies. Maybe that was what was missing in my earlier playthrough.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I did a restart with skip turned on. I turned down Zenda when she called for a date and now got a different later scene where I could ask Mora to come in to the house with me and the roomies. Maybe that was what was missing in my earlier playthrough.
When Mora makes the delivery? Yeah, that's required for HAM & MASH

Reactions: bamachine
4.50 star(s) 225 Votes