Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh, she's deff at breaking point but I just don't think it's an overbearing dad just overprotective.

I think they are issues she's possibly brought on herself or someone did something. There is a reason she's tense around supposed friends like Maddie.
I reckon if the MC stays with Z he'll start requesting to be known as "Ye" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This is how the relp changes are for that choice (with and without Mora's prerequisite respectively):
Note that Mora's relp is the most vital in the case of chasing HAM/MASH as they are more sparse. A/H's are much more readily available in excess.
Pretty sure I got MASH, I just got the sex scene with Mora in my bed where she talks about the same stuff she did before storming out on my in earlier playthrough except this time she accepts the arrangement of the 4 girls(later see her making out with Heidi).

If it makes you feel any better, the last episode of M.A.S.H aired roughly 14 years before I was born.
So I am only 26 years older than you...great.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Pretty sure I got MASH, I just got the sex scene with Mora in my bed where she talks about the same stuff she did before storming out on my in earlier playthrough except this time she accepts the arrangement of the 4 girls(later see her making out with Heidi).

So I am only 26 years older than you...great.
Park the imaginary walker gramps... I got you beat by a couple yrs :ROFLMAO: :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not as old as some of the Methuselahs in this thread, but this definitely made me feel my years.
Fun thing though, while I may only be 20 ... something....... the 1974 in my username is when my partner was born so one of us was going when MASH was a thing.

And this thread now makes me feel like my cousin who worked in a care home for years surrounded by old people.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Fun thing though, while I may only be 20 ... something....... the 1974 in my username is when my partner was born so one of was going when MASH was a thing.

And this thread now makes me feel like my cousin who worked in a care home for years surrounded by old people.
I feel your pain. I'm only 26 and it's like dealing with my grandparents when talking with storm. Surprised he even knows how to turn on his computer tbh

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh, she's deff at breaking point but I just don't think it's an overbearing dad just overprotective.

I think they are issues she's possibly brought on herself or someone did something. There is a reason she's tense around supposed friends like Maddie.
I mean we've seen Zenda have sex with someone she'd met on a train and barely knew. We've also seen her fuck on the hood of a car in a public parking lot. And she's gotten drunk and done drugs. She's flown the MC off to various locations and spent money on him - shopping, skiing, clubbing. In addition the guy she is with has no background whatsoever for her dad to check, he has no idea what kind of person this new guy is...

Why wouldn't her dad, over in London, be overprotective if this is her "standard" behavior? How long has she acted like this? I know for the sake of various rules that she had to be 18 before she went "wild" but IRL this could just be standard for her since she hit puberty.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean we've seen Zenda have sex with someone she'd met on a train and barely knew. We've also seen her fuck on the hood of a car in a public parking lot. And she's gotten drunk and done drugs. She's flown the MC off to various locations and spent money on him - shopping, skiing, clubbing. In addition the guy she is with has no background whatsoever for her dad to check, he has no idea what kind of person this new guy is...

Why wouldn't her dad, over in London, be overprotective if this is her "standard" behavior? How long has she acted like this? I know for the sake of various rules that she had to be 18 before she went "wild" but IRL this could just be standard for her since she hit puberty.
That's it.

There is a reason she's so tense around friends and her dad, who was completely reasonable when talking to the MC, was acting overprotective of her.

Something has gone down to turn her wild child with anxiety. I don't think it's the dads fault, that doesn't explain why she's like that around Maddie and why she struggles to trust people.

Somethings going on with her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's it.

There is a reason she's so tense around friends and her dad, who was completely reasonable when talking to the MC, was acting overprotective of her.

Something has gone down to turn her wild child with anxiety. I don't think it's the dads fault, that doesn't explain why she's like that around Maddie and why she struggles to trust people.

Somethings going on with her.
Could it just be jealousy? Thinking that, for some reason, the MC isn't going to want to be with her? Fear of losing him? I don't know why because she's sexy AF, rich, smart, and the total package (as presented).

I hope she isn't going to be a "bad ending", like she betrays the MC to the mobster due to drug debts or something. Shit, will there be a bad ending(s) to the game? Maybe she owes someone something because of her drug connections or she has something in her past that she believes will destroy her relationship with the MC. Not sure what it could be though.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Ch 4)

Go get you some.

Links in the mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Change Log:
  • Added SanchoGallery scene variants for select scenes.
  • Added scene filter for variants for convenience.
  • Minor GUI tweaks and fixes.
See posts here and here for further description and preview pics of changes.
Regards and enjoy.
I'm not trying to spam, just making sure that folks that log in tonight know it's a thing. There was a ton of requests for this feature. It was no small feat to code this way but it's tight and clean.... just like ya want 'em. This new variant switch should impress Slockie and Storm ⛈ as it's some damn slick code if I do say so myself.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, did my first solo with Athena.

Fuck Me ...

I might try Val and Zenda, but I'm not interested in seeing that again from the Heidi path ... Damn that was painful.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, did my first solo with Athena.

Fuck Me ...

I might try Val and Zenda, but I'm not interested in seeing that again from the Heidi path ... Damn that was painful.
Yeah, now picture this .... Heidi leaving is less heartbreaking than Athena's.

Sadly it's Heidi that makes it sad both times. On her route, watching her little heart break as her friend and ex lover walks out of her life is just soul crushing.

Heidi does it with a letter so Athena's reaction is more subdued since she does it alone in her room, you only see the end result. Athena walks out while Heidi is full on bawling.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah, now picture this .... Heidi leaving is less heartbreaking than Athena's.

Sadly it's Heidi that makes it sad both times. On her route, watching her little heart break as her friend and ex lover walks out of her life is just soul crushing.

Heidi does it with a letter so Athena's reaction is more subdued since she does it alone in her room, you only see the end result. Athena walks out while Heidi is full on bawling.
This is how you know a game is fucking good.

There's games with non-coherent story in half broken English with no draw beyond the sex scenes (if there are any), then there's games like this one, that has writing good enough to have players praising the plot more than the fucking (which isn't to say the sex scenes are lacking, those are stellar too). I love games that make the characters actually FEEL human.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes