Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
also have no interest in solo H or A routes because I think it is cruel to make them choose between each other and the MC.
They both have full on break up scenes depending who you chose too.

If you pick Athena, Heidi leaves the house and vice versa, scene is heartbreaking.

I fully agree too, breaking them up is a dick move.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Sooo... Even though I said I would only do a Zenda playthrough, because I have no time, I ended up doing a Val playthrough and a Mora playthrough. I am one of those few weirdos who doesn't have any interest in a poly/harem lifestyle so I didn't play the MASH/HAM/HA routes, also have no interest in solo H or A routes because I think it is cruel to make them choose between each other and the MC. They were established before he came along and I think they were happy together, he had so many other ladies he could pursue and I figured it would be best if he went that way instead of being entangled with HA/HAM/MASH. So I guess what I am saying is that the characters are real enough to me that I want to not hurt them with the actions of the MC, I would rather that they were friends and he got to spend the rest of his life with Z or V or M.

At the end of this game I hope that there won't be a "canon" ending, but if the next game is a sequel how would that work without a canon ending? Anyway, look forward to seeing what comes next.
While I am playing all the routes, I totally agree with you. And I feel much more comfortable playing solo routes. I don't know why, but I like them better.

As for Athena, Heidi, I'm just romancing Athena alone in a playthrough. I've never been much of a fan of Heidi. It was sad, definitely. But, well, since I've never been much of a Heidi fan, it didn't hurt that much to me. I'm a monster. :HideThePain:

As far as endings go, it could be something like what happened in STWA: Unbroken. At the beginning, you select what your ending was in The Author.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm a monster. :HideThePain:
As long as you are comfortable with being a terrible, horrible, no good person to pixelated characters... ;):p:ROFLMAO:

As far as endings go, it could be something like what happened in STWA: Unbroken. At the beginning, you select what your ending was in The Author.
That is a possibility, as long as it isn't a huge difference between each ending... If the MC moves to London with Zenda in that ending but in the Val ending he stays there and has a kid or two, or in the MASH ending they move to a farm and start a commune... That would be hard to handle like STWADev handles his endings. Looking forward to finding out what these two do.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Not sure if it has been reported already but on Heidi solo path, when at the dance competition if you pick the option to leave they'll go to the hotel but then it jumps back in time to the scene of MC listening his father's voice message before going with Sadie to the park -> Athena leaving -> dance competition again

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
"This is NOT a Harem game , the tag is right and if it's not something that interests you, move onto the next."

Ok, have fun :D
I disagree, the fuck if it ain't. If you have 4 girlfriends that you have an orgy with then you, sir, have yourself a harem. Xbox cheevo sound placed here. The definition of harem has never in history been "every LI on the planet Earth".

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Sooo... Even though I said I would only do a Zenda playthrough, because I have no time, I ended up doing a Val playthrough and a Mora playthrough. I am one of those few weirdos who doesn't have any interest in a poly/harem lifestyle so I didn't play the MASH/HAM/HA routes, also have no interest in solo H or A routes because I think it is cruel to make them choose between each other and the MC. They were established before he came along and I think they were happy together, he had so many other ladies he could pursue and I figured it would be best if he went that way instead of being entangled with HA/HAM/MASH. So I guess what I am saying is that the characters are real enough to me that I want to not hurt them with the actions of the MC, I would rather that they were friends and he got to spend the rest of his life with Z or V or M.

At the end of this game I hope that there won't be a "canon" ending, but if the next game is a sequel how would that work without a canon ending? Anyway, look forward to seeing what comes next.
It might also be with a different MC.... They will time to time say this and that happened... But won't go into deep about relationship.... Or, the next game will need the save file from this one

Reactions: drisarter

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"This is NOT a Harem game , the tag is right and if it's not something that interests you, move onto the next."

Ok, have fun :D
I could only give one facepalm via reactions and this deserves ALL the facepalms.

Not an airport, you don't need to announce your departure.

So, here we go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
As long as you are comfortable with being a terrible, horrible, no good person to pixelated characters... ;):p:ROFLMAO:

That is a possibility, as long as it isn't a huge difference between each ending... If the MC moves to London with Zenda in that ending but in the Val ending he stays there and has a kid or two, or in the MASH ending they move to a farm and start a commune... That would be hard to handle like STWADev handles his endings. Looking forward to finding out what these two do.
It might also be with a different MC.... They will time to time say this and that happened... But won't go into deep about relationship.... Or, the next game will need the save file from this one
I was under the impression that it isn't a sequel per se, more like just 'their next game'. And that accordingly it'll have a different MC. I could be wrong though as I don't totally trust my memory on this.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I can't go for only solo path, hahaha, but if I, someday, try a solo path, I believe I'll choose Val. Heidi and Athena, it is a path that, in my opinion, you need to do together. I can't see a reason to choose only one.
You are correct, sir.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just think that sometimes there are characters that absolutely do not fit any kind of sharing scenario.

Val is the alpha chick. A guy wouldn't share his girl with a bunch of other guys and I don't see Val sharing her man with a bunch of other girls, it just does not fit who she is.

While they are fuck buddies she has no problem with what he does but making that scene where he decides to go all in or not is exactly that, all or nothing.

He either walks away to do his own thing or he is all in with her and they start a proper relationship.

She's looking for the works, motherhood/family the lot. She isn't gonna ge that from a guy banging a bunch of other girls which is why she tells him it's their last time essentially leaving the ball in his court whether they carry on or not then he has no excuses.

Zenda is another. She isn't the alpha Val is even with her (faked) confidence but she needs him to herself all the same.

The other 4 girls are all different. Heidi has no problems with sharing because it also means more for her. Athena isn't quite the same speed as Heidi but has a similar outlook unless someone is looking for total commitment then she expects the same. Sadie just wants him and doesn't care who else is around, she even enjoys it once she gets into it and Mora just wants to be loved.

A harem, poly whatever works for those 4 because they all get something out of it. It just doesn't fit Val or Zenda.
Damn ... I ran out of reactions. All the hearts.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Stories to Write About did a cool thing with "The Author" And "The Unbroken" ... The MC in Unbroken is an acquaintance of the MC in Author, and early in the game you are asked a question that, if you played Author, you can choose based on your favorite ending (and if you didn't, you can pick a random choice).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I played through the Athena solo route, and watching Heidi leave on that one was hard enough. That's what I meant by making the characters this human; in most harems, if you opt to exclude somebody it's often like 'alright I'll just peace out, no harm no foul, cheers'. Not this time.

This game nails it pretty close to how something like that would really go down, hell it makes YOU feel like a piece of shit for coming between them when they already had something going on before you came into their lives. Like your being there fucked everything up for them. Speaking from Athena's solo route, she does make the distinction that she's resolved herself in your decision and felt relieved that you wanted to be exclusive, that the she and Heidi never seized the chance at an actual relationship, and says as much not to feel bad about the choice, but it didn't make me feel better about watching Heidi leave in tears like that.

I almost never gush over an F95 game like this, but damn the writing is top tier.
Also just giving a thumbs-up since I'm out of reactions.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I only just noticed the MC has never seen Dirty Dancing.

Look, people.

I don't care if you think you are so alpha you piss pure testosterone and sweat masculinity ..... Dirty Dancing, like Road House, is a must watch Swayze movie ... no exceptions.

There are some films that are legal requirements to watch ... or at least should be.

Jaws, Terminator 1 and 2 shame they never ever made any more, Gremlins (maybe Gremlins 2 because it has it's funny moments), Mad Max ... all of them, Point Break, Lost Boys, Stand By Me, American Werewolf in London, Shaun of the Dead, Matrix, John Wick, The Raid, Dirty Dancing and Road House.

Also Poltergeist.

Anyone argues and i'm also throwing in Ghost, Twilight and 50 Shades so no arguing pretty please cos even I won't watch those and my tolerance for shitty movies is Sharknado high.

• Haha

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There are some films that are legal requirements to watch ... or at least should be.

Jaws, Terminator 1 and 2 shame they never ever made any more, Gremlins (maybe Gremlins 2 because it has it's funny moments), Mad Max ... all of them, Point Break, Lost Boys, Stand By Me, American Werewolf in London, Shaun of the Dead, Matrix, John Wick, The Raid, Dirty Dancing and Road House.
I don't know how you have that collection of awesome and not have Ghost in there ... although I still have to get to the Raid series ...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know how you have that collection of awesome and not have Ghost in there ... although I still have to get to the Raid series ...
Ghost is a fantastic movie but one of my friends once dated a guy who sang Unchained Melody on Karaoke ..... to say he was bad would be like saying Ghengis Khan had a slight temper problem.

I tried watching that move after and I can't get through the pottery scene without laughing and it's killed the movie for me.

Sucks because it is a great movie and Whoopi is also awesome in it but the iconic scene of the movie has been ruined for me.

The Raid films are so good. I love a good fight scene in movies and the coreography of those scenes is nothing short of amazing.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ghost is a fantastic movie but one of my friends once dated a guy who sang Unchained Melody on Karaoke ..... to say he was bad would be like saying Ghengis Khan had a slight temper problem.

I tried watching that move after and I can't get through the pottery scene without laughing and it's killed the movie for me.

Sucks because it is a great movie and Whoopi is also awesome in it but the iconic scene of the movie has been ruined for me.

The Raid films are so good. I love a good fight scene in movies and the coreography of those scenes is nothing short of amazing.
This might be the saddest story I've ever heard ...

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes