Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Jaws, Terminator 1 and 2 shame they never ever made any more, Gremlins (maybe Gremlins 2 because it has it's funny moments), Mad Max ... all of them, Point Break, Lost Boys, Stand By Me, American Werewolf in London, Shaun of the Dead, Matrix, John Wick, The Raid, Dirty Dancing and Road House.
I've only seen 3 of those. Or 4 if that's the latest mad max.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Who's in mashed potatoes?
MashedPotatoes is awarded automatically if the player has HAMsandwich AND Ch3's SadieRelationship. It's awarded near the beginning of Ch4. This is different than the combo of HAMsandwich AND Heidi/Sadie Path since with MashedPotatoes, Heidi only finds out about Path(Sadie) in Ch4. It ends up the same at the end of Ch4 but the dialogue is different throughout Ch4.

Kinda confusing, right? Read it a couple times, it'll sink in.

Edit: To summarize it a bit - Think of it as the merging of two highways (paths) of either HAMsandwich+Heidi/Sadie OR HAMsandwich+SadieRelationship. Both have Heidi in them (HAM), MashedPotatoes simply is used as a way to merge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krynh

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've only seen 3 of those. Or 4 if that's the latest mad max.
I’ve seen them all but then I was a child of the 80’s and 90’s who “hid” in movie theaters during the summer. I’d be tempted to add movies but it’s a good list.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Let's just nip it in the bud, shall we?
Here's the basic routes.
I did not name these as the variables (why add to the confusion some already have),
but this is the basic scenario for solo, combo, and preggo:

Solos
  • Athena
  • Heidi
  • Mora
  • Sadie
  • Valeria
  • Zenda
Combos
  • Heidi/Athena (HA)
  • Heidi/Sadie (HS)
  • Heidi/Athena/Mora (HAM)
  • Mora/Athena/Sadie/Heidi (MASH)
  • Zenda/Maddie (ZM)
Preggos
  • ValeriaPreggo (Req: Obvious - don't pull out)
  • SadiePreggo (Req: Obvious - don't pull out)
  • HeidiSadiePreggo (Req: MashedPotatoes (MASH) & HeidiCumInside(2+) OR HeidiSadie & HeidiCumInside(2+))
  • HaremPreggo & MashedPreggo (obtained during same scene) (Req: MashedPotatoes (MASH) & HeidiCumInside(2+))

khristian123

Aug 21, 2019
Unofficial Android Port :

Bare Witness [Ch. 4] + Sancho's Multi Mod

Download Apk: Workupload

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.bare.witness/

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
DOWNLOAD LINK DOSNT WORK

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Let's just nip it in the bud, shall we?
Here's the basic routes.
I did not name these as the variables (why add to the confusion some already have),
but this is the basic scenario for solo, combo, and preggo:

Solos
  • Athena
  • Heidi
  • Mora
  • Sadie
  • Valeria
  • Zenda
Combos
  • Heidi/Athena (HA)
  • Heidi/Sadie (HS)
  • Heidi/Athena/Mora (HAM)
  • Mora/Athena/Sadie/Heidi (MASH)
  • Zenda/Maddie (ZM)
Preggos
  • ValeriaPreggo (Req: Obvious - don't pull out)
  • SadiePreggo (Req: Obvious - don't pull out)
  • HeidiSadiePreggo (Req: MashedPotatoes (MASH) & HeidiCumInside(2+) OR HeidiSadie & HeidiCumInside(2+))
  • HaremPreggo & MashedPreggo (obtained during same scene) (Req: MashedPotatoes (MASH) & HeidiCumInside(2+))
High time for the next chapter to come out so I can maybe remember who the fuck Maddie is.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
High time for the next chapter to come out so I can maybe remember who the fuck Maddie is.
Maddie is the girl that turns up when you go to the ball with Zenda.

She's only a brief side chick, no one important to the story but could possibly have a negative impact on Zenda's route.

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Maddie is the girl that turns up when you go to the ball with Zenda.

She's only a brief side chick, no one important to the story but could possibly have a negative impact on Zenda's route.
Oh. Well makes sense then. I never went with Zenda.
Middle eastern looking chicks are off the menu for me since I've been with one for 5+ years. :KEK:

Yeah, gonna be just a bit longer for chapter 5, considering we only released chapter 4 three goddamn days ago.

Jesus, y'all are pushy.
Ah damn I totally missed that!
Thanks for reminding me brother, downloading right now!
Great game btw! :HideThePain:
Not gonna get out of this one am I?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In all seriousnessness, and I really do hate doing the serious stuffses so i'll keep it brief...

I think most of us are willing to have a bit of a wait for the last chapter.

This has been a surprise hit for me, i'm not usually so heavily invested in male protag games being a lesbo and all but i've loved this for the story and the characters. Doesn't hurt that Heidi is a muff diving queen. I may not be a fan of harems in general I can't deny those sex scenes were great especially seeing Heidi chow down on some Thena Fruit Pie.

Anywhooooo

I think something that's been this good so far needs to hit it out the park for the ending and that takes time. I know you weren't going to rush anyway but just know that as impatient as we all are, we'd rather see this end on a high note than a rushed one.

4.50 star(s) 225 Votes