Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
If anyone wants to help support us, but not financially, leaving reviews definitely helps out in the long run. If you don't want to do that, word of mouth is also a big help to us. About 30% (I think) of our current patrons were found through word of mouth. And if you don't want to do either and instead want to tell me to fuck off, that is also perfectly acceptable.

For real tho, I really hope you guys enjoyed the update. It took a while, but we finally got it done :D

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
In all seriousnessness, and I really do hate doing the serious stuffses so i'll keep it brief...

I think most of us are willing to have a bit of a wait for the last chapter.

[...]

I think something that's been this good so far needs to hit it out the park for the ending and that takes time. I know you weren't going to rush anyway but just know that as impatient as we all are, we'd rather see this end on a high note than a rushed one.
Of course, not a question at all. That was not a bit, I really didn't see that chapter 4 was out already.
Because apparently I'm too dumb to read thread titles.
If you spend a bit of time in the AVN space you get used to wait times and Bare Witness really isn't anywhere close to the worst offender here.

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Do you have to perform some Herculean feat to get MASH?? It seems to be easier to upset all the girls and they never want to see you again?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
For real tho, I really hope you guys enjoyed the update. It took a while, but we finally got it done :D
I'm not saying anything new here, but I do want to say the game is amazing. The only thing missing is intentional, and entirely our fault for falling in love with these characters, and that's more time with them. Knowing that there's only one more chapter is definitely making me sad, and I only jumped on the bandwagon a few days ago.

I can't wait for the finale, but I will anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Can anyone drop me what's name of song in this game?
I was so enjoy listening it while i was play (y)(y)
First, I'm not sure what answer you were expecting ... unless you think the whole soundtrack is one long song.

But apparently there's a playlist in their Discord.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
she al.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone drop me what's name of song in this game?
I was so enjoy listening it while i was play (y)(y)
First, I'm not sure what answer you were expecting ... unless you think the whole soundtrack is one long song.

But apparently there's a playlist in their Discord.
There is nothing left after her marvelous music videos of love.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thena is munching of Hey while Val is head over heels eating MC up
top to bottom and tip toe to finger tip.
I need a path with Athena and Val. All the girls in this one have their appeal for sure, but Athena and Val are at the top.
Their priorities never align in this game.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Thena is munching of Hey while Val is head over heels eating MC up
top to bottom and tip toe to finger tip.

Their priorities never align in this game.
Oh, for sure. It wouldn't make any sense in the story. I'm just a greedy bastard that wants to be able to have the two most attractive (to me) ladies in a relationship at once.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD - WALKTHROUGH - MULTI MOD

You got all the help, gamer! Go game!
Damnit Canto... you know very well there's only one true "help". Who made a custom combo gallery scene just for your request and even named it in your honor in one of the most popular VN's on the site? Yepper, it was me. Who's fucking side are you on? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p

Inside joke: for those who don't know Canto thought he'd toss a recommendation for LoF that might not be able to be done. I accepted the challenge and did it, then jokingly put the scene inside SanchoGallery and named it after him with some custom dialogue to boot. We tend to poke fun at each other so don't take this post seriously.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
First "Soldier with bulletproof" i saw in novels, kinda cool to be honest
Honestly, that's because most dev's couldn't render a Trojan if it was the last thing they ever did. Translucent graphics and all that jazz fucks them up. That's my guess. But, like I've said before, I can barely render stick figures going at it so what the fuck to I know? :ROFLMAO:

P.S. Thumbnail that shit in the future would ya? It's fucking huge on twin monitors when nav'ing the thread... if you don't mind.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 225 Votes