Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
So... Everyone talking about this or that girl, this and that path... Which girl can I have with which other and so on... But... No one mentions that it's the fourth update in eighteen months... I mean, one update every six months and a few days. If I play this game now, by the time there's another update, I'm sure I'll have completely forgotten what this was about! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: bruce555

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So... Everyone talking about this or that girl, this and that path... Which girl can I have with which other and so on... But... No one mentions that it's the fourth update in eighteen months... I mean, one update every six months and a few days. If I play this game now, by the time there's another update, I'm sure I'll have completely forgotten what this was about! LOL
So wait until it's finished. There's only one chapter left.

Reactions: Generalgrande
Oct 17, 2020
GAAAHHH.. THE FUCKING CLIFF HANGERRRRR:WutFace:

Gatdamn.. I'm so excited to see where this goes.. Like holy shit lol..:WeSmart:

Also, I like the fact that throughout the game you can choose who you wanna pursue instead of being forced to go for one or all of them tbh.. Feckin love me some Zenda..Would be dope as hell if we could even meet her pops in the next chapter, especially considering the fact that the dialogue at the end of Ch. 4 said "....the end".. Shit got me sitting here with mixed feelings:FacePalm:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
GAAAHHH.. THE FUCKING CLIFF HANGERRRRR:WutFace:

Gatdamn.. I'm so excited to see where this goes.. Like holy shit lol..:WeSmart:

Also, I like the fact that throughout the game you can choose who you wanna pursue instead of being forced to go for one or all of them tbh.. Feckin love me some Zenda..Would be dope as hell if we could even meet her pops in the next chapter, especially considering the fact that the dialogue at the end of Ch. 4 said "....the end".. Shit got me sitting here with mixed feelings:FacePalm:
Probs will meet him next time, it's the last update so will have their endings and I assume meeting her family will be part of it.

Reactions: BagelzAndStuff
Dec 8, 2018
I don't understand yesterday I played and everything was fine. Today I'm running the game and I get this all the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you know what can happen? I've redownloaded it with the intention of rushing back to where I left off but it doesn't work either.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I don't understand yesterday I played and everything was fine. Today I'm running the game and I get this all the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you know what can happen? I've redownloaded it with the intention of rushing back to where I left off but it doesn't work either.
Replace the renpy files in the Bare Witness folder with another game's renp'y files. Not sure how or why that happens but that should fix it

Oct 17, 2020
Probs will meet him next time, it's the last update so will have their endings and I assume meeting her family will be part of it.
Yeh.. I'm not gonna lie, I'm excited to see the end of it. It's almost a little bittersweet in a way, b/c I wanna see the ending, but I also don't want it to end b/c I can't find many games like this, ya know? lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeh.. I'm not gonna lie, I'm excited to see the end of it. It's almost a little bittersweet in a way, b/c I wanna see the ending, but I also don't want it to end b/c I can't find many games like this, ya know? lol
I get it.

It's not often a game comes around with updates that have something for nearly everyone. It's got a decent story, great characters and it is a shame it is only a short game.

Good news however is they already have plans for their next game.

Oct 17, 2020
I get it.

It's not often a game comes around with updates that have something for nearly everyone. It's got a decent story, great characters and it is a shame it is only a short game.

Good news however is they already have plans for their next game.
Yeh, the story really is something. I prefer games that either have more story, or a balanced mix of story and sex scenes. Don't really like the whole mindless n pointless fucking n some games, ya know?

Also, HELL YEAH! Now that really is some good news, thanks for letting me know!

Now I'm wondering what it'll be about n how long it'll be:unsure:.. Guess we'll just have to wait and see

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Does Heidi+Athena Official supercede Val automatically?

How to get Val to be Official by the end of Ch 4?

In my playthrough Val just gave up and I was not given a choice to choose her over Heidi and Athena. (No I didn't do Nicole either after Val said no)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does Heidi+Athena Official supercede Val automatically?

How to get Val to be Official by the end of Ch 4?

In my playthrough Val just gave up and I was not given a choice to choose her over Heidi and Athena. (No I didn't do Nicole either after Val said no)
Val is solo only, you can't be with anyone else if you want to be on Vals route.

Like i've said before, Val is the alpha chick. She isn't going to compete for you, if you have anyone else on the go she'll give you one last fuck then move on. If you want Val then you can't be with anyone else.

Val and Zenda are not part of the share group, to be with them you need to on their route only. If you are any of the combinations involving Heidi then you won't get Val or Zenda.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She'd be a great Éowyn.
I can't think about Lord of the Rings right now.

Not until the absolute shower of shit that was The Rings of Power is washed from my mind with these 2 bottles of wine I bought for that very purpose.

While I would love to see the little blonde Hobbit get her star moment ..... a blonde elf with the amotional range of a house brick has ruined it for me.

Fuck, even season 8 of GoT didn't annoy me as much as that steaming pile of horse manure of a TV show has.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
What the actual fuck is Zenda wearing during the skiing trip?! I have never seen worse ridiculous fitting clothes in any VN I played since like forever on a woman. Why thought the dev, “yeah that is good for release”. ;)

4.50 star(s) 225 Votes