Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Some points needed overlap with other characters so if you've tried to go on any dates with Zenda or Val you may have missed something.

You need a certain number of points with Mora, Heidi and Athena by the time movie night comes around and Mora delivers the pizza.

If you can invite Mora in where she hints at liking the Mc to Heidi and Athena and then get the blowjob from Heidi you are on HAM which just leaves adding Sadie and following her route.

If memory serves you need 8 points with both Heidi and Athena and 4 with Mora. That means going on every date and meetup with Mora. Asking for her number, going to the coffee shop, agreeing to meetup, playing Pathfinder, buying her book and going with her to see her ex.

Heidi and Thena's are pretty obvious. Flirt with Heidi and don't do any dumb shit around Athena like stare at her tits.
Thank you so much, it seems the problem I had was that I was missing 1 Heidi point.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I found something interesting during my replay (solo)

Heidi on Solo is described as liking both MC and Athena, and okay with sharing

Athena on Solo is described as leaning more monogamous but yielding to the partner.

That's interesting.

What I don't get is Mora actually. Mora on Heidi/Athena Path + Mora Solo doesn't want to share. Mora without moving into the apartment wants to be solo.

But I know there's a Heidi, Athena, Mora path. It's curious that Mora can both be open to sharing with 2 other girls path but can also be Solo depending on whether she's invited to move in or not.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I found something interesting during my replay (solo)

Heidi on Solo is described as liking both MC and Athena, and okay with sharing

Athena on Solo is described as leaning more monogamous but yielding to the partner.

That's interesting.

What I don't get is Mora actually. Mora on Heidi/Athena Path + Mora Solo doesn't want to share. Mora without moving into the apartment wants to be solo.

But I know there's a Heidi, Athena, Mora path. It's curious that Mora can both be open to sharing with 2 other girls path but can also be Solo depending on whether she's invited to move in or not.
I like the HAM distribution. You've got a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead. That alone would be fun, but then you've got their kinks to go with it. The breeding kink, the incest kink, and the role player. Your sex life isn't going to get dull any time soon, if you don't suffer a heart attack or die from exhaustion first.

While I could content myself with Heidi & Athena, the HAM option also allows H&A plenty of opportunity to be with each other if you're off with Mora. Also, Athena & Mora are both gamer chicks, which is just about a perfect distribution of traits from my perspective. The whole arrangement is set up to provide a lot of fun both inside and outisde the bedroom.
(and an extra hand never hurts if you decide you're going to knock up Heidi, too)

Reactions: Elhemeer

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
My one TINY, ITTY BITTY gripe about this wonderful game is that neither MC, nor Mora would know that Heinlein wrote Starship Trooper...... I Blame Slockie!! :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
.. I like you, so I'm not going to into you about Acting Lessons' major flaw.
Well, I like you too but was addressing a specific point Avaron had made which was " I do find games where only the MC has sex while the girls all sit around waiting in a queue to be boring . as . fuck. "

IRL I constantly speak technically, in these posts I do my best not to do that and use metaphors and relatable examples but don't always nail the landing. In other posts I try to address points with humor (and calling it humor is debatable :ROFLMAO:).

I'm hardly the expert on what should be masculine considering i'm full of estrogen and have a vagina.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ... and, I'll say again, those of us that are masculine still have no fucking clue WTF you're talking about :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p (I'm just pokin' fun, don't take me serious)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Holy shit... talk about the ultimate SanchoSplit coding challenge. This fella is laying me up for the ultimate BareWitness pathing test. That's like proposing I code to retain both Quinn & Jill at the same time in that "other" VN. You folks are killing me here. :p

• Haha
Reactions: ename144

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well, I like you too but was addressing a specific point Avaron had made which was " I do find games where only the MC has sex while the girls all sit around waiting in a queue to be boring . as . fuck. "
Okay, that's fair, and unless the player is a total dick, Acting Lessons does sidestep that, as you set your boy Liam up with Rena quite nicely.
But I will never forgive that fuckstick for making Melissa burn to death if you weren't fucking her first, that's bullshit!
Holy shit... talk about the ultimate SanchoSplit coding challenge. This fella is laying me up for the ultimate BareWitness pathing test. That's like proposing I code to retain both Quinn & Jill at the same time in that "other" VN. You folks are killing me here. :p
Don't do it, man. I try to throw you sensible requests, but Quinn & Jill? No. Incompatible. that's Matter + Antimatter is what that is. They simply do not fucking mix, ever, under any circumstance, without everything being obliterated.

I mean, what's next? Asking you to bridge the divide and let people keep fucking Val & Nicole at the same time? I'm just somewhat amused by how many kids the MC can potentially have running around here as a result of the choices through chapter 4. By my count (unless I missed a branching option), it's 3. Either Val or Nicole (Val absolutely wanting it), and Sadie+Heidi. That's .. well, you'll need a lot of women in your life to help raise those kids without pulling all your hair out, that's for sure. Thankfully Mora & Athena are both protected, at least for the time being.

Reactions: ename144

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, that's fair, and unless the player is a total dick, Acting Lessons does sidestep that, as you set your boy Liam up with Rena quite nicely.
But I will never forgive that fuckstick for making Melissa burn to death if you weren't fucking her first, that's bullshit!
Don't do it, man.
Honestly, I have no intention of doing so. Y'all know by now I mod to simply enhance the dev's product and delivery system, not twist and mangle it into something it's not. Regarding the preggo routes (I wrote a simplified route legend here), I reckon Mora will make a fine babysitter but MC will need to update her ride to a minimum of minivan status at this rate.

I'm telling you right now though, if there ends up a DeanWalsh preggo route I'm out... that's about the only one left in the story that ain't gonna be knocked up. Yep, he's a dude, but these days... :ROFLMAO:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Can't stop being impressed by Heidi's facial expression, this dev is awsome

Reactions: Elhemeer

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
I was heartbroken halfway the playthrough as it seemed I was being forced to let go of Mora and Sadie...but then i found out about the MASH! :giggle:

Just, I have no idea on how to go on that route, since the WT mod I'm using gives you the point but not the route overall :E So how do I get the famous MASH route (and avoid depression)?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I was heartbroken halfway the playthrough as it seemed I was being forced to let go of Mora and Sadie...but then i found out about the MASH! :giggle:

Just, I have no idea on how to go on that route, since the WT mod I'm using gives you the point but not the route overall :E So how do I get the famous MASH route (and avoid depression)?
Since you're using the mod you can track your points. Heidi +8, Athena +8, Mora +4 (and invite her in when she brings your food). Make sure to finger-blast your cousin (and be happy about her being around).

Reactions: Tora-uma

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
Thing is, I'm pretty sure I kept open as many routes as possible (while still not knowing about the MASH) trying to maximize the points with basically every girl in the game, so I have no clue where I could have f-ed up XD

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

I hope you're not referencing SanchoMod. If you are then you're mistaken as it clearly let's you know what you will be awarded or what you won't be awarded depending on your previous choices and even let's you know what it is you need. Example of HAM good to go, and HAM not obtainable respectively:
1665935012730.png 1665935074511.png

4.50 star(s) 225 Votes