Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Your original question kinda answers that if you think about it ... the MC doesn't get away unscathed either though.
You're forgetting this forum has a healthy number of people who want to remove all agency from all female characters and 100% control their lives.

Reactions: botc76

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just finished Chapter 4...
HOLY SHIT!

That Mashed ending through!!!

I just have to say I really love the character work you've done with all the girls, I see how much of a struggle they each go through to accept that Poly Life but it helps that they get individual time with Shelby and each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only wish I could somehow include Val, she is such a wonderful character that it physically hurt to give her the child she wanted then to say goodbye...

I hate having to let her go but when it comes to the love of one good woman vs the love of a house of wonderful women, there is no choice at all. Same reason I've never seen Zenda's path or slept with Nicole more than once.
Who would give it up for a side path?
And finally, such a great choice with the music for each of these scenes. Excellently paired to be romantic and poignant.

If this is your first outing together, I cannot wait for that next game.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think the weirdest thought I've had playing this game is "How did they get 'Casualties' when Drifty couldn't get it back ..."

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Alright, I couldn't resist trying to get the H/S path, and I managed, and was happy 'cause you can do it without breaking Heidi and Athena up (although she still kinda disappears from the story), and you don't really know you've done it until Sadie shows up at the Halloween party, but you can't do it without hurting Mora -- either by not following her path or by not choosing her -- and while it's nothing like when Heidi leaves or what I imagine the Athena leaves scene must be (and I probably wouldn't have finished H/S if that was going to happen), it's still a bad break up.

Still prefer M*A*S*H ... I mean MASH (doesn't fee right without Athena).

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
[/QUOTE]
for real tho, Heidi is Kayla remake model with Philadelphia skin and skin builder freckles, and athena is Sase cathie with Krashwerks Carmela skin, a random models makeup and skin builder makeup.
Hi slockie.
I know you must be busy, but i was hoping you could let me know what assets you used for valeria? "In Bare witness"

Last edited:

nashg26

Sep 18, 2022
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, how do I unlock the scene of Mora and Heidi? The one before the MASH scene

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, how do I unlock the scene of Mora and Heidi? The one before the MASH scene
It has, you're forgiven (by me, probably not by some others), and it goes back to when Mora delivers pizza ...

Seriously though, if you're talking about the hot tub, don't dip your fingers into Sadie with Athena in the massage room.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
How to get that last scene in the gallery ?? with all four of them? is there any save files just for this paths?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Howdy. Just wanted to check in and say we really hope you guys enjoyed the update. Was a long wait, so hope it was worth the wait.
I also wanted to pop in and say development on Chapter 5 (the final chapter) has begun and I'm super excited to finish this game, but also extremely sad at the same time. I've grown this weird attachment to the girls in the last year or two. Every single day over that span I've been dealing with them, so it's a weird feeling knowing pretty soon they'll all be pushed to the side for some new girls. Maybe I sound like an absolute lunatic but whatever, it's been a wild ride so far and I'm looking forward to wrapping their journey up and starting on the next one.

Got about 70 renders done so far. I'm not sure how this chapter will stack up to previous chapters but theirs a decent amount to cover so I'd imagine it'll be decent size.

We'll be sure to keep in touch as we get further in development.

Love ya'll,
Slock

Jul 30, 2020
Just started playing the game, did I hear correctly a Star Shopping instrumental when playing reign with Athena? Lol.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Just discovered this game a few days ago. The fap will have you shooting blanks. Very well done...3somes, 4somes, my kind of game!

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Hi slockie.
I know you must be busy, but i was hoping you could let me know what assets you used for valeria? "In Bare witness"
[/QUOTE]
Heidi's hair is "Jenny Wild Summer"
Val's model is Veronique. The skin I used is SASE Tenley and also added some moles to her with skin builder. There may be some face morphs, but I'm not entirely sure.

I keep trying to quote this properly but fuck if I know how

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Whelp, now I know you can't be official "anything else" if you want to stay with Val ...

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
Hi slockie.
Heidi's hair is "Jenny Wild Summer"
Val's model is Veronique. The skin I used is SASE Tenley and also added some moles to her with skin builder. There may be some face morphs, but I'm not entirely sure.

I keep trying to quote this properly but fuck if I know how
[/QUOTE]

Lol... I totally understand. I've been here a few years, and i still don't know head or tails in these forums, I just wing it best i can.

Oh...I managed to find the Main character's HD skin texture "Fabian HD for Genesis 8 Male" That was difficult to find i must say.
Did you use a base character for the mc? or just morphed his face and body.

And thank you for all your help slockie. I really appreciate it.

4.50 star(s) 224 Votes