Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I will give one suggestion that isn't blatant even in the Sancho Mod: At the end of the first day, when you have a chance to choose which girl to talk to before bed, choose Athena. I'm not sure, but I think you need it to have both Heidi and Athena at 8 points for the pizza delivery to invite in Mora (who has to be at 3 points when she arrives).
no, you can do athena if your doing HAM, but if you want MASH you need to go to Heidi

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
I did not know I was supposed to invite Mora inside for pizza. It seemed like it was going to mess up H and A.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I started a new game but can never get Mora to join the group? I followed the walkthrough as much as possible but she still storms off after asking about exclusivity.
no, you can do athena if your doing HAM, but if you want MASH you need to go to Heidi
Hmm. I'll have to play again, 'cause I'm pretty sure my MASH playthrough had me going to Athena ... in fact, I was pretty sure, 'cause there's no way Heidi has less than 10 points if you go to her, and I could definitely be wrong, but I thought they each had 8 in my successful MASH run. But I could be wrong.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Hmm. I'll have to play again, 'cause I'm pretty sure my MASH playthrough had me going to Athena ... in fact, I was pretty sure, 'cause there's no way Heidi has less than 10 points if you go to her, and I could definitely be wrong, but I thought they each had 8 in my successful MASH run. But I could be wrong.
i got HAM by going to athena, but was unable to get MASH if i went to her, talked to either storm or slockie about why i couldnt get MASH and that was the key choice

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I will give one suggestion that isn't blatant even in the Sancho Mod: At the end of the first day, when you have a chance to choose which girl to talk to before bed, choose Athena. I'm not sure, but I think you need it to have both Heidi and Athena at 8 points for the pizza delivery to invite in Mora (who has to be at 3 points when she arrives).
Actually Mora needs to be at 4 points at that point preview from the Sancho mod OP shows this.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Actually, that's been clarified and Sancho has updated the mod. The choice to invite her in gives her the 4th point needed to start down the HAM road.
Now I'm abit confused because I swear I had 4 points or more at that point,Like I specificly made it my mission to make sure I have 8,8,4 before then which I'm pretty sure I did...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Now I'm abit confused because I swear I had 4 points or more at that point,Like I specificly made it my mission to make sure I have 8,8,4 before then which I'm pretty sure I did...
You can ... but I guess you can also have 3 at that point and it still works 'cause choosing to invite her in gives her the 4th point needed for the scene. I have 4 when she gets there too. I'm just telling you what Sancho said in one of his updates.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, finally found an answer to a question I've had for a while, and since the answer involves solo Heidi, not going to try and see the H/S path play out. I'm good.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
A thought (and sorry if this has been asked and answered): Are ALL the girls that smile at the MC going to show up in Heaven's Door?

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
You can ... but I guess you can also have 3 at that point and it still works 'cause choosing to invite her in gives her the 4th point needed for the scene. I have 4 when she gets there too. I'm just telling you what Sancho said in one of his updates.
Yeah fair enough,To be fair tho I only really started following what happens with the game after this latest chapter dropped so thats the reason for me missing that,I guess using sancho's mod really is the best way to insure you get the path you want...It still makes me wonder tho where or how you can end up with 3 points by that point...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah fair enough,To be fair tho I only really started following what happens with the game after this latest chapter dropped so thats the reason for me missing that,I guess using sancho's mod really is the best way to insure you get the path you want...It still makes me wonder tho where or how you can end up with 3 points by that point...
Other than choosing not to pick a "Mora" moment in any of the previous situations (for whatever strange reason) ...

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Have only done a few test-runs so far of currant update/version here.
Implemented Sancho1969 's mod in goal of viewing/sorting routs.
Was unable to accomplish couple desired paths as well as 'MASH' rout successfully for the moment.

Have not read all posts on this thread, search was not as successful for me or i, messed something up in using it.
Is there a tree-WT for paths of: MASH, HAM, characters ect ect ect ect... Currently up to date(Version)?
Apologies if this has already been answered and Thank You Kindly.

Romance is refreshing in this AVN.... and the humor............
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarhkBlu

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Was unable to accomplish couple desired paths as well as 'MASH' rout successfully for the moment.

Have not read all posts on this thread, search was not as successful for me or i, messed something up in using it.
Is there a tree-WT for paths of: MASH, HAM, characters ect ect ect ect... Currently up to date(Version)?

I can feel my brain cells dying....................

• Wow
Reactions: MrD812

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020

HOW?!?!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrD812
4.50 star(s) 225 Votes