MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
You say you are using sancho's mod yet you are still fucking up,PLEASE JUST TELL ME HOW?
Try to formulate a direct question, elaborating in detail.
Address exactly what You are asking with the quote feature here, will be helpful.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Try to formulate a direct question, elaborating in detail.
Address exactly what You are asking with the quote feature here, will be helpful.
Ok what exactly are you doing,Are you actually just focusing on the girls on those paths your are trying to get or are you trying to screw everything under the sun?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Ok what exactly are you doing,Are you actually just focusing on the girls on those paths your are trying to get or are you trying to screw everything under the sun?
As stated above in the FIRST post of mine You replied to.

"Have only done a few test-runs so far of currant update/version here.
Implemented Sancho1969 's mod in goal of viewing/sorting routs.
Was unable to accomplish couple desired paths as well as 'MASH' rout successfully for the moment."

Not listing everything for You currently.
Didn't do to many runs, stopped to find a WT-tree of routs for current update-version.
As it is a bit time consuming in doing so.

Is this clearer or making sense now for You?

• Angry
Reactions: DarhkBlu

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Was unable to accomplish couple desired paths as well as 'MASH' rout successfully for the moment."

Didn't do to many runs, stopped to find a WT-tree of routs for current update-version.

Good morning. For MASH (which requires HAM first then adds Sadie) I don't really understand how the dynamic ChoiceGuide here doesn't fully explain that the player will or won't achieve it and if not, what it takes to get it. You have to get the screen choice if you have Mora at all which is obviously required for those routes... so how would you have me do it differently?

Reactions: DarhkBlu

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020

This is the closest thing you will get as a tree and honestly IDK what else to tell you https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-ch-4-alterworlds.79512/post-9174878

Reactions: MrD812

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Very nice, I put off playing as I was worried it wouldn't be worth it after the long as fuck wait, but it was really good, glad I got my HAMS sandwich, at last, loved the snowboarding stuff with Athena, and walking around doing photos with Sadie, I am no expert, like in the slightest I am 42 and closest to snow I have been is freezer ice, but wouldn't it have been slippery as fuck walking around.

So Sadie, Athena incest fetish, Heidi breeding, what is all the hinting at with Mora.

Not fooled by that cliffhanger, I smell bacon.

First time I actually saw the credits, 3 devs, a writer and a thot only fans chick that is an odd-ass credits.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Good morning. For MASH (which requires HAM first then adds Sadie) I don't really understand how the dynamic ChoiceGuide here doesn't fully explain that the player will or won't achieve it and if not, what it takes to get it. You have to get the screen choice if you have Mora at all which is obviously required for those routes... so how would you have me do it differently?
Not asking You do anything differently but Thank You Kindly.
Again, was looking for and Updated Version, of a 'Walk Through Tree'.
The Mod is fine in my view, if there is a flaw there it will have to be pointed out---> TO ME(i don't see one).

The .pdf as we know shown on the OP is out dated.
AS STATED IN MY Inquiry, i'm unsuccessful in finding/searching for one here.
Thank You, Very Kindly.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I think what this guy is looking for is somthing along the lines of a tech tree like in Civ

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not asking You do anything differently but Thank You Kindly.
Again, was looking for and Updated Version, of a 'Walk Through Tree'.
The Mod is fine in my view, if there is a flaw there it will have to be pointed out---> TO ME(i don't see one).

The .pdf as we know shown on the OP is out dated.
AS STATED IN MY Inquiry, i'm unsuccessful in finding/searching for one here.
Thank You, Very Kindly.
Hmm, I see. Well, I don't have a tree but I made a list of possible routes here. Honestly they aren't that terribly complicated. Be more specific on a particular route you're having issue with maybe.

Edit: Never mind, TBDM beat me to saying basically the same thing. Regards.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Hmm, I see. Well, I don't have a tree but I made a list of possible routes here. Honestly they aren't that terribly complicated. Be more specific on a particular route you're having issue with maybe.

Edit: Never mind, TBDM beat me to saying basically the same thing. Regards.
More or less but, showing rout paths as some AVN-WT .pdf's have.
Nevertheless.....Appreciate You both helping, Thank You All (y)

Elodrass

May 20, 2019
Finished CH 4 today, really liked the game thus far, especially with the mod by Sancho, but there was one thing that jumped at me as a possible error on pathing or something of the sort:

So in chapter 4 i was going for the MASH path, but had the one time with Nicole and was with Viv at that point, then chose to go on the Trivia night with Mora instead of the date with Viv, thus not promising to not sleep with Nicole again, unless i missed something. Later broke up with Viv and agreed to be a surrogate father, so when Nicole called for another go i was like "Well, why not?" Only for Viv to call me afterwards and break with the main character because he didn't keep the promise... But we had already broke up by that point and i had made no such promise. Anyways reloaded the save, declined Nicole and things went as normal with the MC having the last time with Viv and all that.

Nitpick aside can't wait for the next chapter, great work AlterWorlds!

Reactions: botc76

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Finished CH 4 today, really liked the game thus far, especially with the mod by Sancho, but there was one thing that jumped at me as a possible error on pathing or something of the sort:

So in chapter 4 i was going for the MASH path, but had the one time with Nicole and was with Viv at that point, then chose to go on the Trivia night with Mora instead of the date with Viv, thus not promising to not sleep with Nicole again, unless i missed something. Later broke up with Viv and agreed to be a surrogate father, so when Nicole called for another go i was like "Well, why not?" Only for Viv to call me afterwards and break with the main character because he didn't keep the promise... But we had already broke up by that point and i had made no such promise. Anyways reloaded the save, declined Nicole and things went as normal with the MC having the last time with Viv and all that.

Nitpick aside can't wait for the next chapter, great work AlterWorlds!
Honestly my suggestion is to stick to an individual path rather then doing multiple paths so if you are going for MASH only go for the 4 of them,You never know what not sticking with just them can do to your playtrough.

Reactions: Elodrass

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Alright, I know I saw the fix in here somewhere but I can't find it. How to you fix the missing non-creampie graphic in Chap4? I thought I remembered there being a patch or a work-around, but I can't find any of the reference posts ...

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
AHHHH this game and the others that are this damned good have ruined me because its now hard for me to play games that are not near this level of quality,FUUUUUUUUUU...

• Red Heart
Reactions: sava75 and Slockie

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Slockie Holy shit, just finished playing the harem route for this update and it was so incredibly awesome.

Both the four-way and the five-way were amazing and not just sexy as fuck, but well written as well.
You seem to really go for the polyamory route, while many other harem games, IF they even show sex between the girls, make it seem as if it is all about the MC. With "Bare Witness," you really get the impression that the girls are aroused by each other and that there is love between them, and I like that a lot.

I also like the two solo routes and can perfectly understand that characterwise they wouldn't fit into the harem, hell in my initial Harem goal route I somewhere messed up with Mora and for now there is still a separate relationship with Athena and Heidi AND one with Sadie, no idea if that will even work out.
Funnily enough, the one where I was mostly going for Mora was the one that led to the full 4 girls route. It's fine in the end, because that way I get to really see all the variations in the sex scenes.

Anyway, just really wanted to explicitly say how much I enjoyed chapter 4, I would say your scenes with more than one girl are among the best on the site, on par and even surpassing Perverteer's in some instances.

Great work, looking forward to how this plays out.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Slockie Holy shit, just finished playing the harem route for this update and it was so incredibly awesome.

Both the four-way and the five-way were amazing and not just sexy as fuck, but well written as well.
You seem to really go for the polyamory route, while many other harem games, IF they even show sex between the girls, make it seem as if it is all about the MC. With "Bare Witness," you really get the impression that the girls are aroused by each other and that there is love between them, and I like that a lot.

I also like the two solo routes and can perfectly understand that characterwise they wouldn't fit into the harem, hell in my initial Harem goal route I somewhere messed up with Mora and for now there is still a separate relationship with Athena and Heidi AND one with Sadie, no idea if that will even work out.
Funnily enough, the one where I was mostly going for Mora was the one that led to the full 4 girls route. It's fine in the end, because that way I get to really see all the variations in the sex scenes.

Anyway, just really wanted to explicitly say how much I enjoyed chapter 4, I would say your scenes with more than one girl are among the best on the site, on par and even surpassing Perverteer's in some instances.

Great work, looking forward to how this plays out.
Glad you enjoyed it!

4.50 star(s) 225 Votes