Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Umm I'm trying to understand this one here,Are these 2 events/scenarios separate because as it stands when I look at the stats screen from your mod at the end of chapter 4 both are false for me atleast MashedPreggo makes sense being false as I'm only doing HAMSandwich so you know just kinda confusing and even more confusing if they are seperate since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you stated you're on HAM and not MASH, so yes, it's different (per the prerequisites). As far as what those two "preggos" will be for I'm not the dev, those variables are set but are not yet in any conditional code to date... so I can't answer what they will ultimately be used for. With the way they are both set during the same exact scene seems to be rather redundant but their must be a split in a future chapter that is yet to be known, otherwise there'd only be one variable.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Damn, just caught up with the last update and just learned we'll only have 5 chapters....
My sadness is immense and I'll need more Athena....

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Sure but....it's not the same... :cry:
I do hope Chap 5 will be long af
Considering there are 10 possible endings (plus the forever alone one but that shouldn't take much resources), and all of them will have the pregnant variation, even one scene per path is already 20 scenes. Add four scenes in the common path to wrap up the main story and that's basically a huge update and realistically the maximum we can expect.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Considering there are 10 possible endings (plus the forever alone one but that shouldn't take much resources), and all of them will have the pregnant variation, even one scene per path is already 20 scenes. Add four scenes in the common path to wrap up the main story and that's basically a huge update and realistically the maximum we can expect.
Looks like quite a lot, yes
It'll never be enough ofc but looks like just enough to do that awesome game justice

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Damn, just caught up with the last update and just learned we'll only have 5 chapters....
My sadness is immense and I'll need more Athena....
Bare Witness will be the last time you see this reality's Athena. But it is not the last time you will ever see Athena. It will be a long while until you see her again, however.

She will also be cameoing in Come Home from RJ Rhodes, so you might want to check that one out as well.

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Quick question: Is the Adrian in this game the same Adrian from "Come Home"? Good crossover if so! :cool:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Bare Witness will be the last time you see this reality's Athena. But it is not the last time you will ever see Athena. It will be a long while until you see her again, however.

She will also be cameoing in Come Home from RJ Rhodes, so you might want to check that one out as well.
So we'll never see Bare Witness!Athena :)cry:) again but as a cameo we will ; but not just ? Since we'll see her again "in a long while". Or is it wishful thinking ? Or I can't read for shit ?
If only I had more than 2 braincells fighting...

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Yes. She and Athena are cousins, which is how Athena will be showing up in Come Home.
Steam release, pretty please ! :love::love: Update was super incredible !! Keep up the good work ! Cheers !

PS: anybody know how to get Sadie and Heidi (cherry pop scene) in Ch.4 ? I had only Sadie, no other options were present.

Reactions: OptimusCrime

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Steam release, pretty please ! :love::love: Update was super incredible !! Keep up the good work ! Cheers !

PS: anybody know how to get Sadie and Heidi (cherry pop scene) in Ch.4 ? I had only Sadie, no other options were present.
I respectfully disagree... Make it GOG instead of Steam, plz! Or BOTH! (y)

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
I started a new game but can never get Mora to join the group? I followed the walkthrough as much as possible but she still storms off after asking about exclusivity.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I started a new game but can never get Mora to join the group? I followed the walkthrough as much as possible but she still storms off after asking about exclusivity.
I would say you should install Sancho's mod you must have messed up somewhere especially if the walktrough you are using is the other mod...

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
You have to have Mora, Athena and Heidi love all over 10 in chapter 3 and meet up with Mora when she texts you. That will put you on the hamofficial path (HAM = Heidi, Athena, Mora). If you're on the path and make things official with Sadie, it will put you on the mashpotateos path (MASH = Mora, Athena, Sadie, Heidi).

Suggestions to use Sancho's mod is likely your best bet to make sure you hit the requirements.

Reactions: lustmaster767

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You have to have Mora, Athena and Heidi love all over 10 in chapter 3 and meet up with Mora when she texts you. That will put you on the hamofficial path (HAM = Heidi, Athena, Mora). If you're on the path and make things official with Sadie, it will put you on the mashpotateos path (MASH = Mora, Athena, Sadie, Heidi).

Suggestions to use Sancho's mod is likely your best bet to make sure you hit the requirements.
I will give one suggestion that isn't blatant even in the Sancho Mod: At the end of the first day, when you have a chance to choose which girl to talk to before bed, choose Athena. I'm not sure, but I think you need it to have both Heidi and Athena at 8 points for the pizza delivery to invite in Mora (who has to be at 3 points when she arrives).

4.50 star(s) 225 Votes