Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
WE NEED NICOLE CONTENT MOREEE :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Nicole was only a side chick and with the next update being the last one I don't see her having much or anything coming up.

She made it pretty clear where he stood, which was nowhere. She only used him for a fuck.

Hey, wait a minute! I thought Heidi was our landlady!
Just a roommate, landlady/landlord is never seen.

On Athena's route when Heidi leaves she says she'll pass on where to send the rent.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
Nicole was only a side chick and with the next update being the last one I don't see her having much or anything coming up.

She made it pretty clear where he stood, which was nowhere. She only used him for a fuck.
Man can dream for more... even if it is futile dream

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And yet I did. I rejected Athena, but I did do the lan party, which is when it went off. I then got all the scenes as if I was with her, but not the throuple ones. Unless I have a corrupted copy somehow I have to disagree
It IS impossible though so unless you've altered points or got a corrupt save.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
When Mora said " I am still a virgin " to think that she already had a bf and is over 18 closed her route in my game play for good . Whatever the reason is I find that ridiculous and unreal
Nah, her first BF is gay and trying to use her to "cure" himself due to societal pressure. Had an ex who married a guy trying to do that so I can totally see it happening. Think of it like this: Virgin gets first BF, BF is gay but trying to hide it. Says he is "saving it for marriage" and there you have it.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Her whole "eeep!" thing when you throw her onto the bed! Too cute!
She really is a super cute character. I'm fanboying hard right now. I'll recover, give me time. Hopefully before the final chapter drops, though I'm not sure there's enough time.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
WE NEED NICOLE CONTENT MOREEE :eek::eek::eek::eek:
She'll be a main LI in the next game along with Maddie and, from what I gathered, the following girls that appeared in this chapter:

aurora.png
Aurora (shares Sadie's dorm)

maya.png
Maya (the redhead judge of Heidi's dance contest) scrap that, I've been corrected

Last edited:

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
She'll be a main LI in the next game along with Maddie and, from what I gathered, the following girls that appeared in this chapter:
Maya (the redhead judge of Heidi's dance contest)
While Aurora will be a love interest in Heaven's Door, Maya is just a cameo (she's a real-life friend of mine, has an OF, and we did some cross-promotion with her).

There is, however, another girl who appears (and has lines!) in Bare Witness who will be a love interest in Heaven's Door.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
There is, however, another girl who appears (and has lines!) in Bare Witness who will be a love interest in Heaven's Door.
Other than Nicole and Maddie? She appears in chapter 4?
Setting up all the filters before starting my search lol.

TejGetLix

Jun 14, 2022
When Mora said " I am still a virgin " to think that she already had a bf and is over 18 closed her route in my game play for good . Whatever the reason is I find that ridiculous and unreal
You shouldn't have, if you kept on with her route you would've figured why she was still a virgin even though she had a bf.
Hint: she was barking up the wrong tree

4.50 star(s) 225 Votes