imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Fuck... this last strip tease scene with the girls... i guess if i die right now, i could die happiest as possible

Reactions: Slockie

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
1666025157645.png
Holly molly, that "the end" vibe before this was awful e.e i tought "i said i can die happy, but the MC CAN'T" e.e not just yet :v i need to know more of the story lol

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Zenda's "friend", you only meet her on Zenda's path (one of the best ones), she's got decent content to be just a side girl in this game.

View attachment 2106535
I can guess where this is going with Maddie based on everything people have said about the Zenda path, but I also don't get it.

The MC can see immediately that this girl rubs Zenda the wrong way, and nothing happens unless you, the MC, who's still very aware he's in Witness Protection, accepts well-known high-effect cognitive-impairing drugs from a person he just met!

As someone who at least tries to follow what little hints there are to the character of the MC, I just can't make the leap of illogic to play that branch out.

I look forward to experiencing her in depth in Heaven's Door, but I can wait. (Plus, if I really want, I can just pop into the SanchoGallery)

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
So if you have sex with Nicole the 2nd time, breaking a promise with Val, will Val try to have sex with the MC in Heaven's Door to have revenge? Guess I can't see Nicole as a LI that will be in a relationship after this story.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
So if you have sex with Nicole the 2nd time, breaking a promise with Val, will Val try to have sex with the MC in Heaven's Door to have revenge? Guess I can't see Nicole as a LI that will be in a relationship after this story.
It isn't the same Nicole. Heaven's Door happens in an alternate reality to Bare Witness.

Our studio name isn't just cool-sounding. ;)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
It isn't the same Nicole. Heaven's Door happens in an alternate reality to Bare Witness.
Oh.
Hm.
The implication of that is that somewhere out there, in some reality there is a game where I can be with both Heidi and the promised Mika at the same time. 'Thena can join too if she wants to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Still playing the game, and I see that Christopher Lee gets some love from Athena. Did she check out his Heavy Metal music too?

Reactions: Elhemeer
Jul 28, 2019
Yeah, when folks refer to HAM here, that's that combo of women. Trick is to have all threes affection at certain levels before when Mora delivers food.
You're the real MVP. I had their affection at the right level for that scene, but I'd diverted too much afterward. Your message made me go back and focus a bit though, and it was Chef's kiss kind of material. Loved it.

Reactions: whizwart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Our studio name isn't just cool-sounding. ;)
So does this mean there's potential (likely) to see the Mirror Universe (or less drastic variations thereof) versions of most/all the main characters from here?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So does this mean there's potential (likely) to see the Mirror Universe (or less drastic variations thereof) versions of most/all the main characters from here?
As I understand it it will feature some of the same models (as in DAZ assets) but they won't be the same characters.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
HaremPreggo & MashedPreggo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Umm I'm trying to understand this one here,Are these 2 events/scenarios separate because as it stands when I look at the stats screen from your mod at the end of chapter 4 both are false for me atleast MashedPreggo makes sense being false as I'm only doing HAMSandwich so you know just kinda confusing and even more confusing if they are seperate since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 225 Votes