Raaz30

Dec 15, 2018
Everything will be optional. Absolutely no NTR. There will be incest and pregnancy in the game later on in the story. Not sure if we have anything else planned, guess we'll just figure it out as we go.
what is incest patch change royale in game explain and provide incest patch

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
There is no incest patch for the game, but you can get involved with your cousin. That's the only close relative. No sisters, mothers, brothers or fathers available for sex, not even a landlady.

Reactions: Kassandara

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Sadly, Chapter 4 is all about the mashed ham sandwich (or whatever you kids are calling it these days), unless you're on the side paths for Val or Zenda. The individual HMAS girls just get whatever slice is leftover without the rest of the harem, and that seriously bums me out.

Mora in particular got it bad. I mean, I expected less sex, but I didn't also expect less bonding and hanging out. We don't get to see Mora gaming again unless we insist on sharing her with Heidi and Athena. Hell, we can't even do anything to ease her financial situation unless we invite her to the harem. It's like the MC has too much free time to be a proper boyfriend to her, and that's just messed up.

Just goes to show how hard the devs have it. Someone gets the shaft no matter what they do. :(
I agree with this. The apparent agency of the characters was my favourite part about this game, so I was a little disappointed with how Mora's and to a lesser extend Sadie's paths turned out (but only a little, because Zenda is my favourite path anyway and she was anything but disapponting). That not every character is into joining Shelby's harem just made sense, because they all have strong personalities. But then there's surprisingly little explanation for how Mora and Sadie are different. It's like Shelby only had to say the magic words and they turned into muff divers.
For example the Heidi/Sadie path makes sense, with Heidi as the open minded character that pushes Shelby and Sadie to break their boundaries. But for Mora it's like she joined the harem, only because she can't afford to live on her own.

Reactions: ename144

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
with Heidi as the open minded character that pushes Shelby and Sadie to break their boundaries.
They broke those boundaries long before Heidi gets in on it.

He fingers her in the gym and she blows him before Heidi even knows about both of them. They never had any boundaries to get over. After the gym incident he tells Sadie he wants to be with her.

She joins the group because she has no problems sharing, she just wants to be with him and has no problems being with girls.

Everything that starts Shelby and Sadie off happens before Heidi joins in.

Heidi only gets there first on the Heidi and Sadie route. On the full harem route it's Athena that pushes it because it's her kink.

But for Mora it's like she joined the harem, only because she can't afford to live on her own.
She moves in with them because she has nowhere else to go, she doesn't join the harem until Heidi and the MC tell her how they feel about her.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I agree with this. The apparent agency of the characters was my favourite part about this game, so I was a little disappointed with how Mora's and to a lesser extend Sadie's paths turned out (but only a little, because Zenda is my favourite path anyway and she was anything but disapponting). That not every character is into joining Shelby's harem just made sense, because they all have strong personalities. But then there's surprisingly little explanation for how Mora and Sadie are different. It's like Shelby only had to say the magic words and they turned into muff divers.
For example the Heidi/Sadie path makes sense, with Heidi as the open minded character that pushes Shelby and Sadie to break their boundaries. But for Mora it's like she joined the harem, only because she can't afford to live on her own.
It's not quite that bad; we know Mora was already friends with Heidi and Athena when the game starts, and there is the blink-and-you-miss-it shot of Mora hanging out with the three of them at the start of Chapter 3 if you're on the HAM route. So it's not like Mora's inclusion comes out of nowhere. But for a major life-altering decision it gets exceedingly little buildup and it gives Mora almost no chance to acclimate to her apparent bisexuality before she's hip deep in harem.

I think in retrospect it would have been better to establish HAM a little more thoroughly before adding Sadie. That would have made the transition less sudden for Mora, put more emphasis on her feeling of betrayal when Sadie's relationship is revealed, and also given the solo-Mora path (and solo-Sadie, for that matter) some time to differentiate itself from the harem. But it probably would require extending the game by another chapter.

Reactions: Hildegardt

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
They broke those boundaries long before Heidi gets in on it.

He fingers her in the gym and she blows him before Heidi even knows about both of them. They never had any boundaries to get over. After the gym incident he tells Sadie he wants to be with her.

She joins the group because she has no problems sharing, she just wants to be with him and has no problems being with girls.

Everything that starts Shelby and Sadie off happens before Heidi joins in.

Heidi only gets there first on the Heidi and Sadie route. On the full harem route it's Athena that pushes it because it's her kink.
Something that came up only this update is that Sadie questions their "happily ever after" not only because incest is taboo, but also because Shelby is in witsec and as his cousin Sadie is the connection to his old life and therefore a danger. So their boundaries aren't just sexual.
Maybe being the third wheel to Heidi/Shelby could be Sadie's only chance to keep seeing him for example.
She moves in with them because she has nowhere else to go, she doesn't join the harem until Heidi and the MC tell her how they feel about her.
Idk, I feel like this is pretty tropey for something that supposedly "is NOT a traditional Harem game". Especially when Mora's solo path has to suffer for it.

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
One must be careful with this simplistic theory on how some VNs work. Many simplistically coded VNs only use a form of "relp" to advance particular scenes, hence why rookie coders tend to pump out the "select the baby-shit green colored choice is best" philosophy. That doesn't hold water in complex VNs that use event variables and elaborate conditional code to set story pathing directions. I don't want to get too far into the weeds and add to any confusion but just know that "relp" is almost insignificant (not entirely but mostly) to the branching of the story pathing. Think of other complex VNs (you've played them) and try to keep that in mind as you make your choices.

The alternative route is to either play unmodded or install SanchoMod for it's GUI features and turn Off the ChoiceGuide... then simply choose interactions that "feel" right to you in the moment. That's how all devs truly intend the VN to be played anyway, some more successful than others of course.

Don't take this post as me telling you what to do. You do you. I'm just pointing out that there's more under the hood of some of these hot rods than simplistic relp choices. Regards.
I totally agree, just the thought of coding lines for so many branches and paths with so many variables makes my brain overflow:ROFLMAO: That's also why I really respect the work of games and mods makers(y)

On a side note, I did start a new playthrough following your indication to keep track of the points and....

MASH is life!:love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Something that came up only this update is that Sadie questions their "happily ever after" not only because incest is taboo, but also because Shelby is in witsec and as his cousin Sadie is the connection to his old life and therefore a danger. So their boundaries aren't just sexual.
Maybe being the third wheel to Heidi/Shelby could be Sadie's only chance to keep seeing him for example.
That conversation never came up in my game.

She never once questions it. The only person in my game who said Sadie would be a danger is Shelby himself because she kept saying his old name.

Like I said, they never had any boundaries. She's had a thing for him since they were kids. She's pushing hard from the moment she sees him again and doesn't stop from there.

The only thing she questioned in my game is during the house meeting she asks if she should be there because she doesn't live with them.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
When Mora said " I am still a virgin " to think that she already had a bf and is over 18 closed her route in my game play for good . Whatever the reason is I find that ridiculous and unreal

GameMinion

May 12, 2021
Bud, by the end of Ch4 that's impossible unless you have a combo path (explained at the end). HeidiOfficial is awarded in Ch3 during the "dance practice event". Once that's obtained if any other combo path is also obtained by the end of Ch3 then HeidiOfficial is converted to False at the beginning of Ch4. During the course of Ch4 if you still have any other solo path as well (such as AthenaOfficial) then it's flagged as False. You simply cannot have HeidiExclusive (Heidi's converted solo in Ch4) and AthenaExclusive (Athena's converted solo in Ch4) simultaneously. It's impossible unless you physically alter the code.

The absolutely only ways to have both Heidi and Athena together in any route is via the combo routes: Heidi/Athena (HA), Heidi/Athena/Mora (HAM), or Mora/Athena/Sadie/Heidi (MASH). On any solo route it is simply impossible. I've checked the code, I'm not the dev, but I have the most advanced mod for the VN on the planet and spent hundreds of hours over the course of the VN's production to date analyzing and enhancing the VN's features. You can trust me on this.
And yet I did. I rejected Athena, but I did do the lan party, which is when it went off. I then got all the scenes as if I was with her, but not the throuple ones. Unless I have a corrupted copy somehow I have to disagree

4.50 star(s) 225 Votes