Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, personal opinion of course, Val is a must... but I'm partial to her as I'm vested in her outcome in my personal playthrough of the VN... so again, just personal opinion of course.
I probably will, but I needed a couple days between A and Z ... Z wasn't as traumatic as A, so I might tackle V tomorrow ...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I probably will, but I needed a couple days between A and Z ... Z wasn't as traumatic as A, so I might tackle V tomorrow ...
I still think Z is gonna snap...totally mental. She so reminds me of an ex of mine... serious "daddy" issues although Avaron1974 and I have debated the whole scenario a bit before.

Reactions: Ilhares

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I still think Z is gonna snap...totally mental. She so reminds me of an ex of mine... serious "daddy" issues although Avaron1974 and I have debated the whole scenario a bit before.
I can see that possibility ... One question: I'm was interested in trying H/S for shits and giggles at some point ... I read your post about having MASH at the start of Chap 4 cancelling it. Does that mean it leads to something like the Heidi Solo breakup (as explained to me by Avaron1974 )? If so I'm not going to bother, but if not I'm kinda interested.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I can see that possibility ... One question: I'm was interested in trying H/S for shits and giggles at some point ... I read your post about having MASH at the start of Chap 4 cancelling it. Does that mean it leads to something like the Heidi Solo breakup (as explained to me by Avaron1974 )? If so I'm not going to bother, but if not I'm kinda interested.
The "tearjerkers" are only on the "exclusive" AKA "solo" routes. Combos don't have them involved from all my speedruns. The code has the "breakup" scenes based on those exclusive routes.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The "tearjerkers" are only on the "exclusive" AKA "solo" routes. Combos don't have them involved from all my speedruns. The code has the "breakup" scenes based on those exclusive routes.
Technically Val breaks up with him if he's seeing other people. There is no option to stay with her.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So basically, if you don't want the worst of the worst, don't be the only reason the Wonder Twins break up ...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Technically Val breaks up with him if he's seeing other people. There is no option to stay with her.
Understood, but that's not really what's "crushing" folks. It's the A and H "breakup" scenes which only occur with ZendaSolo, ValSolo, AthenaSolo, and HeidiSolo.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, but she basically tells you that'll happen from jump, right? (I started an Austin Powers run but didn't make it through the second chapter before I realized I didn't want to play this game that way ...)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So basically, if you don't want the worst of the worst, don't be the only reason the Wonder Twins break up ...
Yes. This. See above post for clarity (which routes are in the conditionals for the various breakup "scenes")

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, but she basically tells you that'll happen from jump, right? (I started an Austin Powers run but didn't make it through the second chapter before I realized I didn't want to play this game that way ...)
She does but if you follow her route properly you can see when she falls for him.

She has him over for one last fuck before breaking things off but if you are on her route you can make it official and start dating her.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
She does but if you follow her route properly you can see when she falls for him.

She has him over for one last fuck before breaking things off but if you are on her route you can make it official and start dating her.
You and I are on the same page... I'm quite the Val fan for sure.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

<3 (ran out of reactions again ...)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You and I are on the same page... I'm quite the Val fan for sure.
I think Val is probably the best character in the game. Zenda has potential depending how the last update goes, I want to know which of us is right about her.

As for Val though, starts off as a typical cougar looking for young cock in the bar but by the time we get back to her it's pretty obvious there is a lot more to her.

If you take her at face value she looks like a woman getting older chasing younger guys but after a couple of conversations she's a woman that went through something incredibly traumatic that tore her life apart and she hasn't been able to love since.

Her back story is quite interesting and she shares a lot of similarities with the MC in terms of life experience.

That on top of how smart she is with her super memory. I can't say i've seen a character quite like her before.

Nicole is the turns out to be the typical cougar chasing young cock. I did see her second scene and thought it was quite clever. She acts all sweet at first then when she's got what she wants she's all like "there's the door, fuck off".

Reactions: DirtyMario

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
This update was amazing, a bit of everything for every love interest and really good job with the collaborations, Im loving them I wasnt expecting to see characters from other novels ive read here and it was a pretty nice surprise! My favorite girl rn is Heidi! lets gooooo, cant wait for the next update.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
As a heads up, players have encountered a few minor bugs and one major one (which will put you into a causality loop that will result in the heat death of the universe; at least, until you choose the other available option in that scene) which we will be addressing in the morning when Slockie awakens and rises from his crypt.
Did a bug fix ever get released for these problems?

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
Is there any good Sadie content with chapter 4? It's fine if you spoil if for me, I'm just want to know about her specifically. Thanks!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there any good Sadie content with chapter 4? It's fine if you spoil if for me, I'm just want to know about her specifically. Thanks!
Quite a lot.

She has a few scenes on her solo route. Some really hot scenes on the Heidi and Sadie route. A couple of okay scenes and a hot orgy on the MASH route.

So, yeah, Sadie is well covered this update.

4.50 star(s) 225 Votes