Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
after having just experienced a meltdown (in the cafe) when i friend zoned one of the girls, i am going to go back to the start and do a separate Val-only run and a Athena+Heidi-only run and try to ignore everyone else (can Mora join with Athena and Heidi? she's already friends with them, it's not unthinkable that she would)

been really enjoying this so far, maybe too much. it's only a game but i really don't like the idea of Val or Athena bawling at me and throwing plates. i'll start over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: clivewil

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
after having just experienced a meltdown (in the cafe) when i friend zoned one of the girls, i am going to go back to the start and do a separate Val-only run and a Athena+Heidi-only run and try to ignore everyone else (can Mora join with Athena and Heidi? she's already friends with them, it's not unthinkable that she would)

been really enjoying this so far, maybe too much. it's only a game but i really don't like the idea of Val or Athena bawling at me and throwing plates. i'll start over.
Man Heidi is so sad when you don't date her.
I didn't kiss her twice because I thought it was too early and then later when you get to Athena she looks like a sad puppy every time she sees the two of you

Reactions: clivewil

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
So this is the only game I have tried downloading on here were every DL link trigger my virus warning. Anyone else having that problem with this one?

• Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So this is the only game I have tried downloading on here were every DL link trigger my virus warning. Anyone else having that problem with this one?
The only warning I've ever had is that there's no certificate of authenticity (I do get this a lot, but I always say launch anyway. It's not a virus warning, it's just an "I don't recognize where this program came from" warning). Nothing I've ever downloaded from here (F95) has given my computer a virus.

Reactions: sava75 and Arch12

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
The only warning I've ever had is that there's no certificate of authenticity (I do get this a lot, but I always say launch anyway. It's not a virus warning, it's just an "I don't recognize where this program came from" warning). Nothing I've ever downloaded from here (F95) has given my computer a virus.
Its not even letting me download it. Like the download finishes but after it triggers the virus warning and wont let me save the file to my PC. IDK if that is chrome issue then or what. Like I said no other game has done this for me and I have previously had a old version of this game. Just trying to get this new version has triggered this.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Its not even letting me download it. Like the download finishes but after it triggers the virus warning and wont let me save the file to my PC. IDK if that is chrome issue then or what. Like I said no other game has done this for me and I have previously had a old version of this game. Just trying to get this new version has triggered this.
Are you downloading from the site that turns the file into an .iso? If so, yea, I think that's a Chrome thing. I was able to download using Edge (I imagine Safari would work too).

Reactions: Arch12

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Are you downloading from the site that turns the file into an .iso? If so, yea, I think that's a Chrome thing. I was able to download using Edge (I imagine Safari would work too).
Alright...Ill give it a shot on another browser and see what happens. Thanks for the help!

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Yea I got the same message on Edge...Download finished and got the Virus scan warning again and wouldnt let me save file. I downloaded a few other game right before hand with no issue and even the Sancho mod for this game itself fine.

• Thinking Face

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I tried, Mega, Uploadhaven and Pixeldrain...all 3 gave me the same warning
I don't know what to tell you ... try re-naming it when you download it? Maybe the name is causing an issue? But yea, I'm just throwing darts at this point.

Reactions: Arch12

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I tried, Mega, Uploadhaven and Pixeldrain...all 3 gave me the same warning
We have a torrent for it here ( ) and we've virus scanned it too with nothing found (it's obviously not completely foolproof though).
If you run into issues feel free to hit me up.

Reactions: ename144 and Arch12

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
I don't know what to tell you ... try re-naming it when you download it? Maybe the name is causing an issue? But yea, I'm just throwing darts at this point.
Yea I get you. Thanks for at least giving some help. Its just weird I have downloaded so many different games and mods and never had that issue pop up.

clivewil

Oct 25, 2022
Man Heidi is so sad when you don't date her.
i thought sadie was bad enough, i felt like absolute crap after friendzoning her.
hence the replaying separate paths, i'd like the get through the game with the girl(s) i like AND without feeling like an anus

trying the MASH route first, then Val - only because i assume that the Val path will be much simpler than MASH...

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
So im coming back for an update on

Somehow in my Registry a value got change? Or this download was the only 1 triggering this event. But it basically wouldn't let me download because of that until I went in and manually updated the event/value. Strange that I downloaded like 2 different game and a couple mods before this 1 with no issues so I don't know exactly how it happened but it works now.

• Yay, new update!

babaex

May 28, 2022
Is it just me or image ch4busa82.webp is really missing? Or maybe there is a bug in the script?

4.50 star(s) 224 Votes