Anjunadeeps

May 23, 2021
So far this has hit me on the same emotional level as Leap of Faith, just the opposite spectrum. Seeing the MC connect with any of the women and having it feel genuine is marvelous. Though it is bittersweet when you snap back to reality. Oh, does any have the Tracklist for this? I'm not sure if the devs got the go ahead from the artists put this in, or are all those songs originals?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So far this has hit me on the same emotional level as Leap of Faith, just the opposite spectrum. Seeing the MC connect with any of the women and having it feel genuine is marvelous. Though it is bittersweet when you snap back to reality. Oh, does any have the Tracklist for this? I'm not sure if the devs got the go ahead from the artists put this in, or are all those songs originals?
Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never hurts to check out the OP ...

Aug 27, 2022
Just a perfect beginning to, arguably, the best *sharem* scene I've ever seen. Perfect characterization of Heidi and makes me wish this story went of for 10+ more updates. Ideally their next game focuses on them as well
I hope not - the game had a good run and it is time to wrap things up and move on to the next project. Far too many games drag on for no good reason and overstay their welcome.

I agree about the group scenes though - it is definitely one of the best I have seen in an adult AVN.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So, does the MC eventually stop being so meek? So far he seems to be a token beta like so many other MCs now days. Commenting on lack of bras and panties "just because". He can't even have a conversation about lesbians or sexual relationships without choking up. I'm liking it so far put the MC is like a little boy.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
So, does the MC eventually stop being so meek? So far he seems to be a token beta like so many other MCs now days. Commenting on lack of bras and panties "just because". He can't even have a conversation about lesbians or sexual relationships without choking up. I'm liking it so far put the MC is like a little boy.
Nope, sorry Chad. He even volunteers to do the dishes for his roommates. Can you fucking believe it?! Spineless I tell ya, absolutely spineless

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Nope, sorry Chad.
Yeah, I see that now. Too much of this one inconsistent for me to really enjoy overall. But no game is for everyone. The biggest problem for me was the out of nowhere change to third person. That was a let down to say the least.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Yeah, I see that now. Too much of this one inconsistent for me to really enjoy overall. But no game is for everyone. The biggest problem for me was the out of nowhere change to third person. That was a let down to say the least.
Making first person sucks, you're limited in what you can do. If you expected a pov game wouldn't you think it'd have the pov tag?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Making first person sucks, you're limited in what you can do. If you expected a pov game wouldn't you think it'd have the pov tag?
Tag or not. It's little to judge a game based on them there are many that are first person that don't have the tag. I take them with a grain of salt most of the time. The POV tag is one of the most broad around here. All it takes is one lewd scene in the POV perspective to be able to add it. There aren't tag for player perspective, it's just a catch all. Still doesn't change that fact that right up until just before the first time jump it was essentially a first person. Doing a good job of it to but like others it didn't last.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Tag or not. It's little to judge a game based on them there are many that are first person that don't have the tag. I take them with a grain of salt most of the time. The POV tag is one of the most broad around here. All it takes is one lewd scene in the POV perspective to be able to add it. There aren't tag for player perspective, it's just a catch all. Still doesn't change that fact that right up until just before the first time jump it was essentially a first person. Doing a good job of it to but like others it didn't last.
Theres clearly the same guy in like 7 different previews, shouldn't you atleast have had the thought that that may be the mc?

• Haha
Reactions: syruz

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Theres clearly the same guy in like 7 different previews, shouldn't you atleast have had the thought that that may be the mc?
Think i seen that guy somewhere at the Mall but....
Wasn't he the 3erd Nome on the Grassy Mole... in hiding? :KEK:

not the 3erd-gnome.jpg

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm not in the mood to go tit for tat. The game isn't for me, like I said in the review. There is clearly a player base so it is what it is.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.50 star(s) 224 Votes