Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Is it just me or image ch4busa82.webp is really missing? Or maybe there is a bug in the script?
If you're talking about the non-creampie group sex image, I believe there's a fix, but I can't remember what it is. I just know I encountered it too.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Ello,
We're making some decent progress right now, we just reached 230 renders in total. This is definitely going to be a big update so we'll keep ya'll posted.

Here is a quick little preview of the cutest of girls.

Love ya'll <3

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So does this mean there's potential (likely) to see the Mirror Universe (or less drastic variations thereof) versions of most/all the main characters from here?
As long as they don't suddenly sport van Dyke beards we're okay.
Arguing about a noodles dish. Now I’ve read everything. ;)
I'm sure nobody would ever have such a silly objection.
I wish I could grow hair like that. All mine is in the beard at this point.
In my limited exposure to male redheads, 98% of any potential sex appeal is in the beard. There might be a few out there who manage without one, but almost all the male gingers need the chin pubes to rock the look.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Amazing game, no doubt one of the best on the site and a new favorite for sure. Incredibly excited for ep five as well as the next game they make(Making a review soon), 2 over-arcing thoughts from the last chapter
1. All of the paths are beautiful in this update-even though I imagine the paths where you break up with the girls after the "breeding" with Valeria is hella sad. Never played it, used 0x52 mod to play all paths.
2. This screencap really encapsualtes a lot of what I love about the game, particularly where we’re at now, and why Heidi is a close 3rd for favorite girl behind Athena(No.1, pure undebatable facts) and Sadie with Mora as a close 4th
screenshot0055.png
Just a perfect beginning to, arguably, the best *sharem* scene I've ever seen. Perfect characterization of Heidi and makes me wish this story went of for 10+ more updates. Ideally their next game focuses on them as well

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Amazing game, no doubt one of the best on the site and a new favorite for sure. Incredibly excited for ep five as well as the next game they make(Making a review soon), 2 over-arcing thoughts from the last chapter
1. All of the paths are beautiful in this update-even though I imagine the paths where you break up with the girls after the "breeding" with Valeria is hella sad. Never played it, used 0x52 mod to play all paths.
2. This screencap really encapsualtes a lot of what I love about the game, particularly where we’re at now, and why Heidi is a close 3rd for favorite girl behind Athena(No.1, pure undebatable facts) and Sadie with Mora as a close 4th
View attachment 2174060
Just a perfect beginning to, arguably, the best *sharem* scene I've ever seen. Perfect characterization of Heidi and makes me wish this story went of for 10+ more updates. Ideally their next game focuses on them as well
They've said next game is a different reality focusing on different people (but these characters "may" show up). Bare Witness is kind of a test-run for them as a team.

• Sad
Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
They've said next game is a different reality focusing on different people (but these characters "may" show up). Bare Witness is kind of a test-run for them as a team.
I hope things behind the scenes are as good as what we see in the releases, it's rather good.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Does anyone know the names of the songs that appear in the game?:unsure:
Pretty sure they said there's a playlist on their discord server.

Edit: And here (this is in their notes in the OP):

PerVertex

Jun 22, 2018
Bit of an odd thing, but when I click through with my xbox 360 controller the game keeps crashing.
Happens every few slides or so.
Here is the latest one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

first renpy game that has issues with it, so that is a win! XD
And its on line "1337" making it a double win!

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Bit of an odd thing, but when I click through with my xbox 360 controller the game keeps crashing.
Here is the latest one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it's a ren'py version issue. Take another games "ren'py" folder and replace the renpy folder in Bare Witness.

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Yea how does Ren'Py not understand that we need more support for exotic control schemes?
What if someone wants to play with a dance mat or that Nintendo Bongo controller?

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

PerVertex

Jun 22, 2018
Yea how does Ren'Py not understand that we need more support for exotic control schemes?
What if someone wants to play with a dance mat or that Nintendo Bongo controller?
heh, being able to select stuff with your feet, so you have both hands free be nice XD
I don't have a dance mat, or bongo controllers, else I'd make a proof of concept :p
"changelog: can now slap my balls onto the bongo controller to skip scenes"

But, --as a lefty-- and both the left and right side of the box controller work identically, I can control anything renpy throws at me with the right analog stick, buttons, and R-triggers.

it's a ren'py version issue. Take another games "ren'py" folder and replace the renpy folder in Bare Witness.
I'll give that a try, thanks!

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Don't mind a little Lesbian/Bi stuff as long as i don't feel like a 3rd wheel in the relationship and always involved in a 3some and no just girl on girl stuff.

4.50 star(s) 224 Votes