Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I think I need to do that. I don't have any plans to create a VN, just need a creative outlet. Any chance you can share the tutorials with me? Or list them? No worries if you can't as we've strayed far from the subject of your game.
I'm not who you asked but there a few youtube channels that helped me get started with Daz that I can list for you.
he has some good beginner guides and explains them pretty well.
There is also IT Roy the developer of To Be a King he has some good lighting tutorials.

Like Slockie said most of learning Daz involves fucking around with stuff till it looks O.K but if you do start learning post some of your renders in the Daz art thread on this site and ask for tips and the people in that thread can help you out we don't bite, honest;).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm not who you asked but there a few youtube channels that helped me get started with Daz that I can list for you.
he has some good beginner guides and explains them pretty well.
There is also IT Roy the developer of To Be a King he has some good lighting tutorials.

Like Slockie said most of learning Daz involves fucking around with stuff till it looks O.K but if you do start learning post some of your renders in the Daz art thread on this site and ask for tips and the people in that thread can help you out we don't bite, honest;).
Thank you! I need to go grab daz and start on it. Hopefully this weekend.

Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Thank you! I need to go grab daz and start on it. Hopefully this weekend.
No problem. I hope to see you post in the daz thread also I forgot to mention Rauko he has some really simple lighting tutorials that are good for beginners. If you start learning daz just remember lighting is how your renders look good and its also a giant pain in the arse to get right.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
No problem. I hope to see you post in the daz thread also I forgot to mention Rauko he has some really simple lighting tutorials that are good for beginners. If you start learning daz just remember lighting is how your renders look good and its also a giant pain in the arse to get right.
Lighting is 100% the hardest by far. If you ever get stuck, a good alternative is to use HDRIs. Super simple and can work really well

Reactions: MrFriendly

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah HDRI's are a godsend for making lighting look good. I can't imagine what it's like for you guys having to render and set up multiple scenes and poses at once.I can spend hours fucking around with lighting to make one nice render while you guys have to make hundreds of them as well as animations.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Nevermind the cliffhanger - that start tho! :thumbs up:

See Athena, love Athena, play the game and .. immediately see Athena's best side? Best. Start. Ever.
And if there's really a possible threeway romance/love triangle ending with her and Heidi? Jack(ing)pot!

But yeah, ok, the cliffhanger and the hints at the MC's secret are a close second I guess ^^"

AX333

Jan 17, 2021
Everything will be optional. Absolutely no NTR. There will be incest and pregnancy in the game later on in the story. Not sure if we have anything else planned, guess we'll just figure it out as we go.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
doNot.gif
Realistic boobs!

I love her!
She is fantastic she be so cool
and lovable and cuddly and sweet!

Do not take her bosoms I came to and love and adore!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We'll be fixing the phone issue in our next release. This is our first game, and we didn't learn how to do that particular thing until literally today lol. But we will retroactively fix it for chapter 1 and you won't see that going forward.

We'll try to figure out the water issue as well. I have an idea for that one, too.

I'm glad you like Mora. She's definitely a favorite of mine and I hope you enjoy the story ahead with her.
It's not in the plans right now no. Maybe you can end up with more girls than one tho. Who knows ;)
wahaa.gif

Game oN!​

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Yeah, we're close to halfway done with the update so far, things have been progressing nicely and super excited for you guys to play it :D Looks like it's going to be bigger than the first release which is always a good thing :)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Great start. Absolutely loved Val! Actually all of the LIs are beautiful. My one issue with this whole vn is I hope you don't force a name on the mc. I hate that shit.

Regardless best of luck with this and thank you

Reactions: MrFriendly

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Awesome! Doogie McHoser is a much better name than Shawn or any name really.

And just because...

Update when? :ROFLMAO:
We're almost finished with day 5 of the update, which is 7 days long. The update is significantly larger than the first release already, and a lot more branching storylines, so we hope it's worth the wait. We are planning for an end-of-month release.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We're almost finished with day 5 of the update, which is 7 days long. The update is significantly larger than the first release already, and a lot more branching storylines, so we hope it's worth the wait. We are planning for an end-of-month release.
That's cool to hear, I am not going to hold you to that release date because shit happens and it doesn't always roll down hill... However, I will keep my fingers crossed that you will be able to get it all done in time. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Were there any changes to the first release? Will saves work? I hate to be so specific but inquiring minds want to know...

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
That's cool to hear, I am not going to hold you to that release date because shit happens and it doesn't always roll down hill... However, I will keep my fingers crossed that you will be able to get it all done in time. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Were there any changes to the first release? Will saves work? I hate to be so specific but inquiring minds want to know...
Yeah, I've fixed the phone images so it doesn't constantly say Saturday at 9:23 PM. Fixed the textbox opacity, and added a new outline to the text font. Fixed some other issues with images and also added a new animation if you go with Valeria. I'm not totally sure about saves tbh. I had to go back and add some variables, not sure if that will mess them up, I'm assuming so though. We also added a gallery. :)

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes