AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Indeed, I try to be judicious with mine as well and yet run out everyday.
This thread is sadly indicative of how people don’t bother to read when it gets in the way of the fapping.

I have multiple reasons to look forward to chapter 2, more hot ladies and less opacity in the text box. :ROFLMAO:
*Glances at signature(s)*

I'm sure one of them being ginger helps as well.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There will quite literally never, ever, be an AlterWorlds game without at least one ginger girl. You have my solemn vow on this.
Okay, so if you could possibly, somehow, in a future game have a goth redhead with freckles (no tattoos) named Jenny (or customizable name) it would fulfill the triumvirate of holy hotness that I've had a "thing" for since I was a wee lad.

Just a suggestion... No pressure or anything. I am sure a psychiatrist would have a field day with that request...

Reactions: syh653

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Okay, so if you could possibly, somehow, in a future game have a goth redhead with freckles (no tattoos) named Jenny (or customizable name) it would fulfill the triumvirate of holy hotness that I've had a "thing" for since I was a wee lad.

Just a suggestion... No pressure or anything. I am sure a psychiatrist would have a field day with that request...
You know what? She sounds hot. I may hook you up.

Probably gonna be a while, though. No room for anyone new in either Bare Witness or Scion, but I've barely started building the cast for our game following Bare Witness, so be patient. ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You know what? She sounds hot. I may hook you up.

Probably gonna be a while, though. No room for anyone new in either Bare Witness or Scion, but I've barely started building the cast for our game following Bare Witness, so be patient. ;)
Just call me... The Patient Fapper!

LOL

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
BLASPHEMY!!! Fiery Kitten is fine as she is. Pure and soft and full of nut kicking ability. Love her piercings and tats. Curious though if she has barbells. -Swooon-
Both she and Heidi do. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I liked the bit of misdirection Val did with the MC. I-40 runs well south of Denver, but U.S. 40 cuts right through the city as Colfax Avenue. Good show, Storm.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2018
Game dev and writer here too. Amazing work. 300 USD already in the 1st week? Wow. That's inspiring. Is this your first game together guys?

Hopefully, I can release my game too before this month ends.

freakshow69

Aug 15, 2018
great game so far.
but I really really need to know what that piano-tune on the train meeting zenda is called.
anyone? tried shazam it but nope.

Reactions: Slockie

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
oh hey not sure if im dumb for not finding an option to have a background for the text or not but if there isnt an option for it could you add it, its hard to read white on white but i dont have anyother problems keep up the good work.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
oh hey not sure if im dumb for not finding an option to have a background for the text or not but if there isnt an option for it could you add it, its hard to read white on white but i dont have anyother problems keep up the good work.
My man, it's posted right above where you download the game, in the comments, and also a disclaimer screen when you launch the game. It's in the preferences.

granny977

Jul 3, 2020
Right now I'm downloading it, renders looks amazing.

And I have to ask the required questions ... What fetishes / kinks do you plan to include in the game?

And whatever they are, will they all be avoidable / optional? Or will we be forced to watch certain content? (I hope not) :KEK:

Thanks in advance!
yes and you guys did a great job can't wait for the next one

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Pretty good first release with a lot of positives, the one that stood out for me is the Mc. I like him, it was refreshing reading the dialogue without feeling like this guy is doing too much, doesn't come off as a doofus, trying too hard to be funny or whatever. Everything felt natural like people were actually having a conversation with one another. There's plenty of options, nothing or no one was forced on you and the ladies are hot so it's a win for me. Loving the early on dynamic of Heidi and Athena, couldn't ask for better roommates.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Pretty good first release with a lot of positives, the one that stood out for me is the Mc. I like him, it was refreshing reading the dialogue without feeling like this guy is doing too much, doesn't come off as a doofus, trying too hard to be funny or whatever. Everything felt natural like people were actually having a conversation with one another. There's plenty of options, nothing or no one was forced on you and the ladies are hot so it's a win for me. Loving the early on dynamic of Heidi and Athena, couldn't ask for better roommates.
Thank you for the kind words! Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Reactions: Wicked Garden
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes