JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
You're amazing. Getting updates up really fast. Love ya! Keep doing what you're doing and know all of us little people love what you and the other modders do for us. :love:
Thank you, and you are very welcome, enjoy the game :love:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I'm actually really happy with how they handled the whole "choose your own name" situation for this one.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Wow, this was an amazing chapter! Cameo from Three Rules of Life, the reference to Black Widow and Hawkeye ... And surely some more that I have not caught. They were nice touches.

I like how the relationship between Heidi, Athena and the MC is progressing. All 3 want to explore their relationship without labeling, without pressure, and calmly. The only detail that did not convince me was the little 'scene' in which the MC watched both girls fuck, without participating. I'm not a fan of voyeurism at all, that's why I didn't like this very much. It was only 4 or 5 renders, so it wasn't too bad either. I prefer that the MC participates even if it is minimally. Let the two girls scissor while one gives the MC a blowjob, for example. But let him participate. Don't be bad. :B

Mora is still my favorite. Her personality, physically, her beautiful freckles ... I have nothing more to add.

About Valerie, I love her attitude. I thought she would be the typical girl who just wants the MC for fuck, but she seems like she really cares about him and she really does see him as a lover, not a sex toy. I personally love caring and fun milfs. In this chapter, Val has earned a lot of points for me. My second favorite girl.

About Zenda, I get the impression that we still don't have enough information to know exactly what she is like. But I also like her. She is direct and she knows what she wants. We know almost nothing about Nicole, so we will have to wait for future chapters. All we know is about the modeling and that she's friends with Val. And I hope they are just that. I'd like Val just for the MC. :BootyTime:

And about dear cousin, she is so fucking adorable. I love it.
I have a question. The topics that she wants to get in shape were discussed in the game. Are there plans to make her lose weight? Personally, I love how she is now. I really think she's perfect just the way she is.

I usually wait to play until public releases are available, as I do not support the vast majority of games I play on patreon and although it is useless, I do so as a small and personal moral support for the creators. Seeing that the update is already on this site and you guys decided to make it official because of this, it is mandatory to thank you for reading the community here!

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Val is pretty much my favourite for now, really like her interactions with the MC this update and the revelation that she knoww about the MC was really interesting. I don't think it will be long before others find out about it.

Mora is very adorable, and Sadie, with a little work, will definitely become a viable option in the future.

Wasn't a fan of the dynamic with Heidi & Athena in the first update, and this update pretty much cemented the fact that neither of that two is an option for my MC, so no point continuing saves with them. Even though they say they aren't a couple, they very much behave like one. And even though you can express interest in only one of them, you still have interact sexually with the other one, so it looks like they come as a package deal. In one playthrough, I turned down Heidi when I was given the chance, expressed my interest only in Athena, and I was still forced to accept a blowjob from Heidi and watch them fuck without participating . Not a big problem in the end, there are other options in the game, it just looks like the two are a big chunk of what the game offers and I don't really have any interest in either of them anymore.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Val is pretty much my favourite for now, really like her interactions with the MC this update and the revelation that she knoww about the MC was really interesting. I don't think it will be long before others find out about it.

Mora is very adorable, and Sadie, with a little work, will definitely become a viable option in the future.

Wasn't a fan of the dynamic with Heidi & Athena in the first update, and this update pretty much cemented the fact that neither of that two is an option for my MC, so no point continuing saves with them. Even though they say they aren't a couple, they very much behave like one. And even though you can express interest in only one of them, you still have interact sexually with the other one, so it looks like they come as a package deal. In one playthrough, I turned down Heidi when I was given the chance, expressed my interest only in Athena, and I was still forced to accept a blowjob from Heidi and watch them fuck without participating . Not a big problem in the end, there are other options in the game, it just looks like the two are a big chunk of what the game offers and I don't really have any interest in either of them anymore.
Yeah the Heidi part is a mistake on my end, a coding issue. You shouldn't have gotten that, so I can try and fix it and send out a new version. My apologies.

EDIT: Found the issue. Crazy how one misplaced little "=" can screw everything up. :D

Here is the new PC build link -
Mac will be done shortly

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017

I agree
Yeah the Heidi part is a mistake on my end, a coding issue. You shouldn't have gotten that, so I can try and fix it and send out a new version. My apologies.

EDIT: Found the issue. Crazy how one misplaced little "=" can screw everything up. :D
No worries my friend everyone makes a simple mistake it happens to me when I'm writing my music on evenant how a simple note can mess everything up.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there any actual content yet ?
This is bare .. it says so in the name and the title and the Original Post .. everywhere.
Aye, but names can be deceiving. But since there is lewd content already (I assume just "content" was meant specifically for H-scenes), michel shouldn't worry about it. :)
I, 4 one, will try to get all up in the business of the gurl from your avatar.

Here is hope she feels the love I throbb for.
If she doesn't feel your "love", Canto, I would be worried — both for her and for the MC. :oops:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I'm enjoying this a lot, but I ran into a couple of continuity errors:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Neither a huge deal, but just though I'd point them out. Kudos to the dev on a really nice VN, can't wait for future updates.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Another horny one.
With great expectations.
Can't wait to fuck the blond schoolmate and my beautifull cousin.
Especially my thicc cousin.
Wooo.....

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes