Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
View attachment 1139639
Bare Witness [Ch. 2] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Dev Note: Starting a new game if you played Chapter 1 is highly recommended.
If you load a save, you will miss added points to some of the girls and a scene with Valeria

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
It's crushing the game. Not even get to main menu. Images missing and then error.
My bad,sorry.Installed on previous version,lol. Sorry again.

Last edited:

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Im missing the scenes with Heidi and Athena right next to Movie night. Any idea how to get it ?

Sadie says she lost 10 pounds in a week, thats not possible. 10 pounds=4.5 kg 1 kg of fat is 7700 cal. 7700x4.5/7= 4950 . thats how many calories she would have to burn per day. even if you take into account losing a lot of water and not eating anything its impossible unless shes morbidly obese(shes not). losing that much in a month is doable with a very strict diet and lots of work

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Im missing the scenes with Heidi and Athena right next to Movie night. Any idea how to get it ?

Sadie says she lost 10 pounds in a week, thats not possible. 10 pounds=4.5 kg 1 kg of fat is 7700 cal. 7700x4.5/7= 4950 . thats how many calories she would have to burn per day. even if you take into account losing a lot of water and not eating anything its impossible unless shes morbidly obese(shes not). losing that much in a month is doable with a very strict diet and lots of work
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I'm enjoying this a lot, but I ran into a couple of continuity errors:
Neither a huge deal, but just though I'd point them out. Kudos to the dev on a really nice VN, can't wait for future updates.
Thanks for finding these, the top one should be fixed. I'm looking into the bottom error with Zenda, but it's 7 am and I am drained. Should be fixed tomorrow <3

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Excellent music choice like the first song that plays in the train, i do like this type of music a lot. It's very easy to produce, but it has a big impact on emotion. It give's me a relax feeling. I also put up this kind of music when i'm interacting very deeply with people, to set a relaxed mood. It also brings back memories when i took psychedelics with some of my ex gf's while listening to chillout, ambient, chillstep, downstep etc music.

I could wish more developers in novels would use this type of music.

Last edited:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Awesome, huge update! (y) Though it's kinda evil to make us choose between hot exhibitionist sex with Zenda or 'movie night' with the incredibly hot roommates! I had to go for the latter, that scene was just too good to pass up! Though I'm surprised no one on here has complained yet that you made the MC a beta/cuck/voyeur for not joining in on the bed :LOL:

P.S. Also hilarious that if you try to name MC Shelby you get named Shitbrick instead!

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020

This is not true... a few years ago I was very overweight (long hours, booze, other stuff, no exercise) and it was getting me down, so I began exercising, drinking less, eating better and I lost 4-5 Kg every week for the first month or so. Then the loss slowed down but I was still losing at least 2 Kg every week. I have also known a young woman who was much larger than Sadie irl and she lost over half her initial body weight over 2-3 years; she completely radicalised her life style. Not saying it's common, but it is definitely possible, for some people.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Update was really good, as I've previously stated I have no interest in Athena or Heidi so they can keep fucking each other forever, the date with Zenda was hot but I feel like there's something more to her that maybe problematic. Mora is so cute, look forward to that developing. Valeria and Nicole are of no interest to me either, same with Sadie.

Overall, it feels weird that for Saturday and Sunday the roommates are nowhere to be seen. Not even mentioned as a thought by the MC. I understand that my MC decided to go with Zenda and parking lot sex but Athena and Heidi went from omnipresent to being completely gone (especially since it is the weekend).

Would love it if the MC can tell Heidi and Athena that he isn't interested but wants to be friends.

Anyway, looking forward to chapter 3, keep up the good work!

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
What a sublime update... thanks AlterWorlds for your outstanding VN. Love everything about it. I used the WT but chose to ignore two potential LIs... it's complicated enough to juggle with 4 partners and I can see the clothes store cougar may also get eager too. Chapter 2 worked really well... great amount of story progression, good music choices, and you really nail the chapter endings, leaving us wanting more.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Awesome, huge update! (y) Though it's kinda evil to make us choose between hot exhibitionist sex with Zenda or 'movie night' with the incredibly hot roommates! I had to go for the latter, that scene was just too good to pass up! Though I'm surprised no one on here has complained yet that you made the MC a beta/cuck/voyeur for not joining in on the bed :LOL:

P.S. Also hilarious that if you try to name MC Shelby you get named Shitbrick instead!
Completely agree with your choice for Friday night (I went through a similar thought process) but can't agree with your beta/cuck/voyeur opinion... I struggle in life to put labels on people because I generally don't see people as good or evil, nice or nasty, alpha or beta: I believe [i fecking know] most of us are all of those things under varying circumstances (and frequency). MC moves in with a [non-exclusive] couple and agrees to become part of that. If he doesn't dominate them and become the sole focus of their existance the first night, that does not make the him a beta. He watches them return to their comfort zone after making out with them... I see it as a starter before the main course. Certainly not cuck because he is the new one to the relationship, and voyeur only in the sense of his non-participation in the bedroom the first night on their road to discovery of a non-exclusive three-way relationship. It's about trust, nothing to do with being alpha or beta; the MC is neither of the extremes, but like most of us, is somewhere on the spectrum.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Completely agree with your choice for Friday night (I went through a similar thought process) but can't agree with your beta/cuck/voyeur opinion... I struggle in life to put labels on people because I generally don't see people as good or evil, nice or nasty, alpha or beta: I believe [i fecking know] most of us are all of those things under varying circumstances (and frequency). MC moves in with a [non-exclusive] couple and agrees to become part of that. If he doesn't dominate them and become the sole focus of their existance the first night, that does not make the him a beta. He watches them return to their comfort zone after making out with them... I see it as a starter before the main course. Certainly not cuck because he is the new one to the relationship, and voyeur only in the sense of his non-participation in the bedroom the first night on their road to discovery of a non-exclusive three-way relationship. It's about trust, nothing to do with being alpha or beta; the MC is neither of the extremes, but like most of us, is somewhere on the spectrum.
You seem to have slightly misunderstood my post. I fully agree with you, these girls have a pre-existing relationship and you can't expect the MC to just become the sole focus point of their life... except there are a couple of people on here who expect just that; if the MC doesn't take full control of all the girls in the game straight away and can decide that they can only have sex with him, they criticize the dev for making him a cuck or something like that. So that part of my post was just meant to mildly mock those people :p

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes