3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
This is not true... a few years ago I was very overweight (long hours, booze, other stuff, no exercise) and it was getting me down, so I began exercising, drinking less, eating better and I lost 4-5 Kg every week for the first month or so. Then the loss slowed down but I was still losing at least 2 Kg every week. I have also known a young woman who was much larger than Sadie irl and she lost over half her initial body weight over 2-3 years; she completely radicalised her life style. Not saying it's common, but it is definitely possible, for some people.
I'm sorry man but no matter what you say it doesn't work like this. calories in, calories out. Maybe the Mountain when he had a 10000 cal a day diet could slash it in half and lose that much weight per week but he weighted 450 pounds. a normal person uses 2000-3000 calories. even if you don't eat you wont lose that much weight per week, the numbers don't lie.

losing half your weight in a couple of years does not require extreme starvation. it comes up to the usual 1-2 kg a month

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You seem to have slightly misunderstood my post. I fully agree with you, these girls have a pre-existing relationship and you can't expect the MC to just become the sole focus point of their life... except there are a couple of people on here who expect just that; if the MC doesn't take full control of all the girls in the game straight away and can decide that they can only have sex with him, they criticize the dev for making him a cuck or something like that. So that part of my post was just meant to mildly mock those people :p
Yeah, I am sure we shall read some of that. I'm on the other end of it. Athena and Heidi seem happy and stepping into an existing relationship seems like it could be awkward. Especially if there is ever a problem or "trouble in paradise", they will obviously stay with each other and the MC has a complicated enough life without worrying about where he will live if shit goes south.

Besides there are plenty of fish in the sea, which includes a very hot redhead by the name of Mora. Nevermind the fact that Zenda is amazing as well. With so much choice there's no need to overcomplicate things anymore than they already are.

Reactions: NateGrey

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This is not true... a few years ago I was very overweight (long hours, booze, other stuff, no exercise) and it was getting me down, so I began exercising, drinking less, eating better and I lost 4-5 Kg every week for the first month or so. Then the loss slowed down but I was still losing at least 2 Kg every week. I have also known a young woman who was much larger than Sadie irl and she lost over half her initial body weight over 2-3 years; she completely radicalised her life style. Not saying it's common, but it is definitely possible, for some people.
I'll do you one better, when I started loosing weight I started with 3 weeks on liquids only.....I lost 11kg the first week, man did I pee that week :)

Reactions: eightypercent

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I'm happy with the cousin, but do you have an idea what all relations you're going to include?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah either this

or hoping for a gallery mod.
It's very rare that I find out if a game has a gallery, I never look to see if there is. If it doesn't have it, I don't download the gallery mod if someone puts it.

It's like achievements, trophies, picture rewards, I never look to complete them, and I usually don't check the ones that I have yet to complete.

The existence or not of a gallery will not change my interest in the game.

Reactions: MrFriendly

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Fiery Kitten with the Barbells. -Swwwwoooon- And hella backstory. Already in love.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I'm sorry man but no matter what you say it doesn't work like this. calories in, calories out. Maybe the Mountain when he had a 10000 cal a day diet could slash it in half and lose that much weight per week but he weighted 450 pounds. a normal person uses 2000-3000 calories. even if you don't eat you wont lose that much weight per week, the numbers don't lie.

losing half your weight in a couple of years does not require extreme starvation. it comes up to the usual 1-2 kg a month
That also is untrue... numbers are easily manipulated if you don't know the assumptions and the physics. kCal in / kCal Out is an approximation at best. A foodstuff is attributed a calorific value by burning some of it in a controlled environment and measured. That's your supposed KCal in... but irl it ain't that simple. Not all foods are fully processed by the body (most aren't) so there's direct waste (poo). Quantities per meal are also important. Chewing food has a large impact on digestion, so absorption into the body. Some foodstuffs are processed by your body in a highly efficient manner, others are not, despite whatever their respective Calorific values may be. Exercise calorific value are an average approximation and this varies from person to person, their base morphology, etc. The numbers do lie!.. well can be misinterpreted anyway.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
That also is untrue... numbers are easily manipulated if you don't know the assumptions and the physics. kCal in / kCal Out is an approximation at best. A foodstuff is attributed a calorific value by burning some of it in a controlled environment and measured. That's your supposed KCal in... but irl it ain't that simple. Not all foods are fully processed by the body (most aren't) so there's direct waste (poo). Quantities per meal are also important. Chewing food has a large impact on digestion, so absorption into the body. Some foodstuffs are processed by your body in a highly efficient manner, others are not, despite whatever their respective Calorific values may be. Exercise calorific value are an average approximation and this varies from person to person, their base morphology, etc. The numbers do lie!
It's not rocket science, all you need is the approximation and a reasonable timeframe. this idea that you can have a body transformation in a month or 2 is stupid and dangerous. you are not going to lose 40 pounds in a month or 30 or 20. unless you can figure out a way for a normal person to be at a daily caloric deficit of around 5000 calories this discussion is pointless

Last edited:

Anoxida

Aug 27, 2018
Really great game. Not really into the lesbian thing so I'm pretty much completely ignoring Heidi and Athena but there's plenty of good content outside of them so all good. Great job Dev.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It's very rare that I find out if a game has a gallery, I never look to see if there is. If it doesn't have it, I don't download the gallery mod if someone puts it.

It's like achievements, trophies, picture rewards, I never look to complete them, and I usually don't check the ones that I have yet to complete.

The existence or not of a gallery will not change my interest in the game.
I actually have quiet a few games on my PC just because they have a gallery mod/gallery unlock available this includes some of the biggest games on the site that don't interest me when it comes to playing them but they are good for a fap or two.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I actually have quiet a few games on my PC just because they have a gallery mod/gallery unlock available this includes some of the biggest games on the site that don't interest me when it comes to playing them but they are good for a fap or two.
That's okay, I guess the gallery will be something that people generally like. I'm very weird and I'm not interested, but I think it's more normal for people to like having it.

I suppose that having the gallery is another way to take advantage of the game ... If you don't like the story or aren't interested in how the game develops, but it has good scenes, you can always use them if that is what you like or are interested.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
It's not rocket science, all you need is the approximation and a reasonable timeframe. this idea that you can have a body transformation in a month or 2 is stupid and dangerous. you are not going to lose 40 pounds in a month or 30 or 20. unless you can figure out a way for a normal person to be at a daily caloric deficit of around 5000 calories this discussion is pointless
I'm gonna put an end to this real quick with two brief notes:

1. Sadie was slightly exaggerating

2. Water weight

I'd say I can't believe the biggest debate here is about the realistic weight loss of one of the characters, but honestly that shit doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
I'm gonna put an end to this real quick with two brief notes:

1. Sadie was slightly exaggerating

2. Water weight

I'd say I can't believe the biggest debate here is about the realistic weight loss of one of the characters, but honestly that shit doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
yea i didn't mean for it to go on for so long my initial comment regarding this was pretty short

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
No blowjob and condom is supposed to be best sex of my life? :KEK: Valeria is a bit too overconfident. :LUL:

Can I get with only Athene later if I don't watch them fuck? Being an accessory for their(or Heidies) exhibitionism kink is off putting but Athene is really cute.

And what is it with so many games feeling like they have to show us how main character piss? :WaitWhat::WutFace:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes