Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I literally said I like the game other than this situation, I should go play another game just because of that? Are you really that narrow-minded? I don't know if you're having a bad day or you just like lecturing people but maybe next time you shouldn't create an argument just for the sake of creating an argument.

And I'm no gonna argue about this anymore, it leads nowhere.

Note Dev never addresses the fact that the characters call you gay for not wanting to see it.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So I'm playing the game for the first time, and it's well written. But I give writer's credits when out of the blue there's an unanticipated involuntary reaction to a line in the script. Of the couple hundred games I've played or am following, Maybe 18-20 have produced that reaction. IMHO - that is one of the key things that sets a VN apart from the herd.

Here's yours Heidi says "Are you really complaining about me swallowing something whole?" While eating pizza in their living room.

I nearly pissed myself laughing so hard. Damn devs. Excellent writing! Thanks so much for creating this VN.

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
In the midst of playing this update (have a feeling I am almost at the end of it judging by the content) but I have now passed spending time with Zenda twice. I guess I just like Heidi, 'Thena and Mora too much at the moment. Probably going to need a few saves. I know it's not a true harem, but I hope there is a few interesting in sharing. Oh and Val... the MILF/Cougar is amazing, love her.
So far, very much enjoying this Slockie, thanks for a wonderful story here so far.

Edit: Did not mean to leave Storm out either, my only excuse is that it is half past 2am lol

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The BAD thing about this VN is the wait for the next update! I'm pretty unforgiving about VNs early in their development. I've only one thing to say to the devs: measured by any metric you've a winner here I sincerely hope you take this story to its ultimate conclusion. Seriously - the sky's the limit on this one, and I can think of maybe 4 other games in development that I'd say that about.

Plus Heidi, besides being unique, is one of the most desirable girls/women I've seen on the games of this site for a very very long time.

Hat's off to the devs! Awesome job.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I guess being lazy with variable name lengths for using only two first letters for character's name as a variable name got Todd shot in the knee having tagged as Tom. Both are using "define to" in characters.rpy... Using ch2fixed version.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
In the midst of playing this update (have a feeling I am almost at the end of it judging by the content) but I have now passed spending time with Zenda twice. I guess I just like Heidi, 'Thena and Mora too much at the moment. Probably going to need a few saves. I know it's not a true harem, but I hope there is a few interesting in sharing. Oh and Val... the MILF/Cougar is amazing, love her.
So far, very much enjoying this Slockie, thanks for a wonderful story here so far.
The story is all Storm, I'll thank him for you though! :D

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
The story is all Storm, I'll thank him for you though! :D
My bad, I didn't mean to leave out Storm. My only excuse is it's half past 2 in the morning here lol
But seriously, now that I have finished this new chapter...
This is fantastic, and your artwork is great... Near the end of this chapter, 2 scenes really caught my eye...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So both you and Storm have really got an amazing thing going on here.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Out of curiosity, ⚡Storm⚡ and Slockie, is there a reason save names can't include common non-alphanumeric characters? I've seen other games where this was more or less unrestricted, and the reasoning for it made me curious. I was going to mark a save as "D&D with Mora", but I can't even use the ampersand. :unsure: Other nice-to-haves would include apostrophes, commas, and periods ("Dexter at Sadie's dorm", "Athena, Heidi, and MC stay in", etc.).

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
So I just finished this up until the update.
Wanted to give a couple of comments and thoughts to the Dev.

Firstly Story; What there is seems pretty good, I do think the Mc's reasons for being where he is (in terms of new location, school, ect) is actually pretty good. I am interested to see where the story goes.

The characters are each pretty interesting (or have so little dialogue that its hard to from an opinion, but this could be a early version 0.02a kind of problem).

Graphically; The game is very well done, the characters are well designed and have a good level of detail... I do kind of wonder at what age a 20-21 year old girl would have had to start getting tattoo's and piercings to have amassed so many already.. but thats probably too '4th wall breaking' of a line of thought.

The Choices; are decent enough, I tried the game without walkthrough and it seemed like I was forced to decide how MC spent his time, which inferred a selection regarding the romantic interests.

Criticism:

Overall I found the story good and the graphics very well done. I will likely continue to follow the game and keep playing it (at least for the next update or two).

My recommendation to the Dev (because criticism without recommendation is just bitching), is to maybe be a bit clearer with the dialogue (English is not my first language, so part of this may be my misunderstanding). By clearer what I mean is this. Right now the story comes acroos as a 'free love' kind of game where everyone is just having sex 'in the now'. If that is your intent, I would say your doing very well, but please let players know this.

If your trying to make a deeper story that has some level or romance to it, I think you might want to consider and put more attention towards explaining what/why the characters are choosing for their relationships in the dialogue.

That said,
Thanks for sharing your game.
Best of luck in the future.

P.S
I am a firm supporter of the Dev making their game, their way, my comments/criticism/observations are made to (hopefully) help them with that process.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
So I just finished this up until the update.
Wanted to give a couple of comments and thoughts to the Dev.

Firstly Story; What there is seems pretty good, I do think the Mc's reasons for being where he is (in terms of new location, school, ect) is actually pretty good. I am interested to see where the story goes.

The characters are each pretty interesting (or have so little dialogue that its hard to from an opinion, but this could be a early version 0.02a kind of problem).

Graphically; The game is very well done, the characters are well designed and have a good level of detail... I do kind of wonder at what age a 20-21 year old girl would have had to start getting tattoo's and piercings to have amassed so many already.. but thats probably too '4th wall breaking' of a line of thought.

The Choices; are decent enough, I tried the game without walkthrough and it seemed like I was forced to decide how MC spent his time, which inferred a selection regarding the romantic interests.

Criticism:

Overall I found the story good and the graphics very well done. I will likely continue to follow the game and keep playing it (at least for the next update or two).

My recommendation to the Dev (because criticism without recommendation is just bitching), is to maybe be a bit clearer with the dialogue (English is not my first language, so part of this may be my misunderstanding). By clearer what I mean is this. Right now the story comes acroos as a 'free love' kind of game where everyone is just having sex 'in the now'. If that is your intent, I would say your doing very well, but please let players know this.

If your trying to make a deeper story that has some level or romance to it, I think you might want to consider and put more attention towards explaining what/why the characters are choosing for their relationships in the dialogue.

That said,
Thanks for sharing your game.
Best of luck in the future.

P.S
I am a firm supporter of the Dev making their game, their way, my comments/criticism/observations are made to (hopefully) help them with that process.
Thanks for the honest feedback. We've stated that this game is only going to be 5 chapters long, which means we're almost halfway done. And with 5 LIs, it becomes a tight fit, especially when you factor in poly relationships. We could technically make the game longer and have more relationship building, but in all honesty, this game for us is like a test run to see if we can actually pull game development off. Having said that, we're both putting 110% into this game, and we both seriously enjoy making it. This game will hopefully allows us to gain some experience so we can make our next game that much better (which is planned to be much longer.) Totally fair criticisms on your end, because I personally like games that have fantastic relationship building, which our next game will have.
Thanks for trying it out :)

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes